What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Add Flavour to Your Favourite Butane Extrac.

rusga

sounds more like a quality issue to me

Precise.
attachment.php

attachment.php

This is the product I can get in my country. Fresh buds cost alot for me to extract. About 150 USD to get a gram of BHO, medium quality.
Thats why my case "forced" to go for better taste and smell.

Attachments

• prem prem.jpg
    prem prem.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 9
  • verd.jpg
    verd.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 6
I bought some herb at the club. Was by far the most lemon smelling herb i ever smelled. Looked like 2 year old sun bleach outdoor tho. It was just that. I cane to the conclusion some type of terpine was added. If you advertize it as having added terps there is nothing wrong with that. But being a sneaky turd is another thing

I bought some herb at the club. Was by far the most lemon smelling herb i ever smelled. Looked like 2 year old sun bleach outdoor tho. It was just that. I cane to the conclusion some type of terpine was added. If you advertize it as having added terps there is nothing wrong with that. But being a sneaky turd is another thing

I've heard of all types of things sprayed on flowers .... most were not terps.