What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE STRAINS FROM SEEDS & CLONES

jay sus

this green pheno of panama is beginning to show some serious vigour. it has more than doubled in size(not height,overall mass)in last week

jay sus

nepal jam and vbxt will stay small. will gain around same size than GT clone. struggle of light and space is eternal

jay sus

and the youth. guatemala still vegging,ace mix is very robust and vigorous,malawi fems(2x) are catching up. other is more robust, other very delicate. then there´s 2 phxt clones way past their due time to be repotted and put to flowering. and in last pic is either malawi std or soa zamal reunion,i bet malawi on general appearance

jay sus

last week i bought decent nutes and root tonic. have to say it was money well spent. change is astounding with especially smaller plants still in veg.

Tangwena

Veteran
Awesome seed collection mate, pop one of those Panama x Malawi it will amaze you.
Tangwena

jay sus

def. i´ve been salivating on the thought for a while. GT fems too, people seem to like it better to regs. dunno, reg pretty good too. and panama haze and malawi and zamaldelica... yours are quite baseball bat size colas:tiphat:

jay sus

here´s bit of a short zamal hash. on the long run this might prove to be heavier than taller for this has tons of bud sites,quite ideal in my liking. scent is fruity or floral, in taller more pine,resin and hash

jay sus

GT still 2-3 weeks from harvest. 11 weeks from 1st pistils. snuffed lowest fluffy buds, even those are in league of themselves, best plant i ever grown. lot of bud sites, good structure,super resins big buds...i´ll run whatever plants i have now, then it´s malawi fem,GT fem, and panama x malawi fem,zamaldelica, wide range of malawi genetics to explore!

jay sus

vbxt clone. apparently this is from vbxt #3. excellent mango scent. this will stay small, but is cloned, so next time maybe more of this

Last edited:

jay sus

one on right front is either malawi, or soa zamal reunion. not being expert on either one, i still think malawi.

jay sus

KC at 4th week of flower. what can i say, it´s a beauty. i can easily see why dubi is so fond of this:tiphat:

jay sus

panamas. weeks 6 and 2 of flowering. green has grown about 2 feet in a week.

Last edited:

jay sus

KC at week 5. excellent hashplant structure, most of the mass is in upper half of the plant, no significant lower branches, just a massive cola.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They all look great jay sus :)

Especially Panama, Zamal Hash, Golden Tiger and Kali China. Great job! ;)

jay sus

panama at week 7. very much healthier on this run, this is a joy to grow.pollinated 1 bud with erdpurt (cross) male from ace mix freebie,which has good terps

Latest posts

Latest posts