What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE STRAINS FROM SEEDS & CLONES

jay sus

i put 1 nepal jam into flowering monday,and first pistils today! some fast preflowering!

jay sus

had a bit of bad luck and lost most my clones. this was 1 to survive. 2 out of four vbxts were very good,hope this is from 1 of those. would love to x this with some other strain. orient express maybe?

jay sus

i was looking old photos and noticed that pink panama is almost double the height that its mom was, and no signs of dying leaves yet. GT is about same size than its mom but in better shape, it has many reasons for it. i started its mom under single 120w led panel, it preflowered for 7 weeks(low light intensity), and when it started to flower i had to move and it was 3 weeks without lights and got some fungal disease.

Buddler

Veteran
That was a good abuse test and still pulled a nice Harvey out of it goes to show how tough Ace genetics are eh Jay, Green leaves all the way . I got some Bubs Hash and some ace crosses getting ready for bloom rock on Bro.. B

jay sus

guess it was. missed bubs hash, hope it will be re stocked. kali china stands out in a tent like an elephant. robust,columnar structure,huge fat leaves,some stretch after flip(~30%, will some more). zamal hashes are quite different phenos. shorter wildly brancing in my eye more zamal leaning, and taller HP leaning one, on which i would very much want to see a classic sugar cone main bud.guatemala has tight nodes,strong plant,good terps already,other G still in veg is my favorite of them,i´ll get a pic next time i got camera with me. ace mix disaSTER CONTINUE, other one did snap it´s stem and it broke, so i cloned it and it rooted, other ace mix is faring well, interesting looking who knows what. what else? GT rules!

jay sus

That was a good abuse test and still pulled a nice Harvey out of it goes to show how tough Ace genetics are eh Jay, Green leaves all the way . I got some Bubs Hash and some ace crosses getting ready for bloom rock on Bro.. B
what x:es did you made of ace gear? just curious. i need to start to think how to preserve my vbxt.

jay sus

guatemala in flowering was male. this was repotted today, and will veg/ or grow root week or two before flowering. this looks better to me. bit more slender.

jay sus

ace mix std. good terps, really nice, overall impression is good. bit early to guess what genetics are?

jay sus

zamal hash. no surprises here. just as wonderful as every grow report has shown. afghani side shows early on. heavy resins on buds and bud leaves, nice terps,good structure on both.

jay sus

it seems that this run is bit more healthy overall. no signs of dying leaves and buds are more dense(GT at least, it´s farthest into flowering). improvement on soil maintenance?

Holeshot

So true. I hate losing plants, even young ones. Coming out of winter,I took a lot of cuttings. Now swamped with plants , a lot of work. Just can't get rid of them though. I have given a couple away and planted some in the ground , just to cut the work load. I know , must be terrible have so many plants . Ha ha.!

Latest posts

Latest posts