What's new

ACE Seeds limited editions 2014

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Wow, I'm amazed, when i went to bed at 1am last night there was no sign of life, but at 8am this morning, this is what i see....

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58683&pictureid=1377150&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I knew there had to be something in that big 'ol seed, i imagine the tap root was like a coiled spring just waiting for the shell to crack lol. Some seriously vigorous genes here.

hey man im glad to see ur 1 rotten panda germ..that thread u and i spoke in dubi finally had the time to come anwser in it..i got about 58 days to go before i germ mine..they are no out of the rotten panda so i went on and bought me a 3 pack of it lol i want to make sure that i get at least 1 to germ and hopefully i will grow 2 this year and 2 next year and i will be a stingy mfer with this plant if it turns out like im hopeing..it will be my headstash and mine alone

B

Baron Greenback

Mickey fucking mouse eh English? I think I've had Roland fucking rat munching mine :) Lost 20, then what they didn't eat got smashed by fungus gnat. Bitches.
Zamal x Hash seeds are vast aren't they?

The English Cut

Hey Cut,

I was wondering how your NJ x KC plant is doing...I plan to germinate few of them and I have trouble finding more info on this limited edition here.
Any problems with germination? How does she like nutrients?

I'll try to stay away from Mickey fucking mouse for sure...

Thanks

picture.php

She's doing okay thanks, although it seems she was a bit upset by being dug up by the mouse and then replanted again. I say this because she's now a little behind some other seedlings started 4 days later, although it could also be because she is growing in the shadow of seedlings nearly 2 weeks older. Germination was 100%. Can't say much bout nutes so far as she's only had some root booster stuff but she's in some fairly rich soil and i'll start with a bit of Formulex maybe at the next watering. Sorry about shaky-hand pics.

hey man im glad to see ur 1 rotten panda germ..that thread u and i spoke in dubi finally had the time to come anwser in it..i got about 58 days to go before i germ mine..they are no out of the rotten panda so i went on and bought me a 3 pack of it lol i want to make sure that i get at least 1 to germ and hopefully i will grow 2 this year and 2 next year and i will be a stingy mfer with this plant if it turns out like im hopeing..it will be my headstash and mine alone

Glad you got some, I'm sure you'll get all 3 to germ no problems. I only bought one seed so I've got to take a cut before I flower and keep it alive to test it outdoors here this summer. I also got a 10 pack of Cheestral (or Cheesetral, i can' remember which) from Underground Seed Collective, it's uk cheese x pck, so it's definitely gonna have some outdoor resistence. Might be worth a try for you too, and they're cheap seeds too.

Group shot: from left, Zamal Hash, Rotten Panda, PCK x Kali China

picture.php

Mickey fucking mouse eh English? I think I've had Roland fucking rat munching mine Lost 20, then what they didn't eat got smashed by fungus gnat. Bitches.

ha ha yeah I'm not exactly a rat-fan either! To be honest, after Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris etc, I've got a feeling it won't be long before some dodgy allegations come to light about Roland Rat's shady past too. :biggrin: One good thing about rats though, they're easier to hit with the air rifle...

Zamal x Hash seeds are vast aren't they?

The zam hash are big seeds arent they. COmpared to the mal x pck they are huge.

They're like cannonballs. Have to be big to contain those amazingly enormous spearhead leaves, i suppose. And yes, I'd noticed that about the Malawi x PCK seeds too.

B

Baron Greenback

Hee hee English, I did wonder if the Roland Rat would be spotted :) Rodent damage is worse than Saville :)
You've done really well to keep them going in the face of such annoying external factors. I would imagine they will be lovely, never had anything but top notch flowers from the Ace crew.
I am very much keeping an eye on your progress, good luck for the rest of the grow.

Jhhnn

Veteran
I'd germed 1 each of Malawi x PCK, PCK x Kali China and Nep Jam x Kali China (Along with a few other seeds) but the night after I'd put the sprouted seeds in soil I had a visit from Mickey fucking Mouse who dug up and ate all of them apart from the PCK x Kali China. So that's another thing to add to the Ace Seeds website. Mouse Resistance: Very High!

Bastard mouse even chewed the top off a few seedlings too. I feel violated.

Anyway that upsetting incident has at least inspired me to;

1. move my seed-starting setup out of the dank basement and into the lounge - safe from vermin (if you don't count my kids).

2. break out some more Ace fems, so 1 more each of Malawi/PCK and Nep Jam/Kali China
and also 1 each of Fatty Bubba, Bubba Hashplant, Zamal Hash and Rotten Panda. All germed within 24 hours in paper towel/plate except Zamal Hash, still waiting for that one to pop. Did I read somewhere that it can be hard to germinate? Waldegeist?

Mouse traps baited w/ peanut butter are irresistible. Sudden death vs slow death by poison is kinder.

Buddler

Veteran
I'd germed 1 each of Malawi x PCK, PCK x Kali China and Nep Jam x Kali China (Along with a few other seeds) but the night after I'd put the sprouted seeds in soil I had a visit from Mickey fucking Mouse who dug up and ate all of them apart from the PCK x Kali China. So that's another thing to add to the Ace Seeds website. Mouse Resistance: Very High!

Bastard mouse even chewed the top off a few seedlings too. I feel violated.

Anyway that upsetting incident has at least inspired me to;

1. move my seed-starting setup out of the dank basement and into the lounge - safe from vermin (if you don't count my kids).

2. break out some more Ace fems, so 1 more each of Malawi/PCK and Nep Jam/Kali China
and also 1 each of Fatty Bubba, Bubba Hashplant, Zamal Hash and Rotten Panda. All germed within 24 hours in paper towel/plate except Zamal Hash, still waiting for that one to pop. Did I read somewhere that it can be hard to germinate? Waldegeist?

:laughing: Hilarious post bro,had to comment , best of luck with the rest of your seeds. I just put my order in cant wait, got the bub hash,gold tig,panama,and the Malawi..Plus twelve free regular mix.:tiphat:B

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pic of my Fatty Bubba. She is 50 days I have 3 of these coming out next week so I'll get some more pics of her and her sisters then. Clipped a little last week for a test smoke. Earthy followed by lemon after taste. Another nice strain by Ace.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58149&pictureid=1360785&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hi WeetisPotPie,

I'm glad you are also enjoying your Fatty Bubba :) the early smoking test sounds very desirable, should be a real nice smoke after a bit of curing. Thanks for sharing it with us.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
And thank you all for supporting our 2014 limited editions :tiphat:

Nepal Jam x Kali China, Rotten Panda, Fatty Bubba, Kali China x Orient Express .... are all out of stock. We still have a bit more of Bubba Kush x HashPlant and Zamal hash, but stock won't last much, maybe just a few months more.

As you may already know, we have released a few new limited editions for early 2015: Haze x Kali China, Back to the Congo, Malawi x PCK, PCK x Kali China.

At the moment we are testing a few interesting new hybrids, hopefully some of them will be released in the second half of the year. Will keep you all updated :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi somethingGooey,

Panama Haze description at our website is quite complete and accurate.
This newer release has been produced recently so i guess it will take some time until we can see growing reports from other growers. Kind regards!

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dropped 3 each Kali China, Nepjam x Kali China and Bubba x Hashplant in coco this evening! I'll post them up when the fun starts.

I dropped the ball with the seeds I mentioned in that post. Killed them like a noob somehow :biggrin:
Had to start over with the remaining Bubba Hash and Kalichina seeds that I had.

Here are the plant I didn't screw up:comfort:

Bubbahash are the 2 against the wall in pots.
Kalichina are the other 3 plants in pots.
Ruff looking cuttings are DcongxBangiHaze. It's cold in there...
picture.php

The English Cut

^Really nice looking little plants, I was in the process of uploading pics of mine that are around the same age, but to be honest I'm not sure anymore as they resemble your ruff looking cuttings! Good work.

The English Cut

Post those babies up The English Cut!

ok, you've twisted my arm, here we go...

firstly, a few from a couple of days ago, just after they were transplanted into 3L pots.

Zamal Hash
picture.php

PCK x Kali China
picture.php

Bubba Hash
picture.php

And these next few from this morning's potting up session.

Nep Jam x Kali China
picture.php

Fatty Bubba (above) & Rotten Panda
picture.php

The English Cut

This is how things are looking in general in my hastily built veg room, everyone looking bit happier, slowly settling in after the transplanting. They got a little over-watered so I've had the dehumidifier in there to even things out a bit, temps running 17-21c just with the heat from the t8s so not too bad for this time of year.
picture.php

I'm expecting the next few weeks to show some serious growth, seems like my soil mix isn't over-hot and conditions are good, so I'll keep updating. I really should do my own thread, we'll see. Peace, TEC.

B

Baron Greenback

Nice indeed English. ...I was expecting some sort of Platoonesque carnage, pieces of plant in various states of injury, mouse skulls placed pour encourager les autres sort of thing.

The English Cut

Nice indeed English. ...I was expecting some sort of Platoonesque carnage, pieces of plant in various states of injury, mouse skulls placed pour encourager les autres sort of thing.

Hard to appreciate in those shots, but it's wall-to-wall mouseskin rug in there, really cosy if a bit smelly.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TEC- Looks good in there to me.
I rarely have a perfect grow these days. Family and work come first, so my grow gets the short end of my time. Luckily, the plants practically grow themselves:biggrin:
My ambient temps are about 15c before the air enters the veg room. The veg room vents into the flower room and it is 21c with the lights on in both.Thinking about switching the CMH out for HPS to get a little more heat in the veg room.

Latest posts

Latest posts