What's new

ACE Seeds limited editions 2014

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
There are only a few Purple Haze Malawi fem packs left, don't hesitate to get this new limited edition if you want to try her this season!

LOL I'm too late! Been waiting for my tax return funds n uncle sam is taking his sweet time. Hoping you remake these in the same form sometime down the line. Which parent did you reverse for this one Dubi? The fact that you test out the results of switching the male/female parents in a cross is fantastic. Makes me glad to spend my $ with you guys. Lovin your work :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello dubi, I checked the site and the English Rotten Panda description differs from the one you have here. Flowering time is longer and text under STRUCTURE and BOUQUET is the same. The description here on icmag is the correct one, right? I'm ordering that and Zamal Hash right now :)

Thank you very much for the correction WGardener ;)

I have changed the Rotten Panda error at our website, you are right the description here at SeedBoutique is correct.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ACE SEEDS STOCK UPDATE

ACE SEEDS STOCK UPDATE

We encourage you to place the order of the ACE Seeds' strain/s you want to grow this season before they are out of stock. The new limited editions are also of very limited stock and there is no guarantee they come back in stock in short term.

Strains Out of Stock at the moment:

- Pakistan Chitral Kush Standard (will be back mid June 2014)
- Purple Haze Malawi Feminized (the feminized version will be available again in 2015, we are going to release a few standard packs in June 2014)
- Zamaldelica Standard (will be back mid June 2014)

Stocks about to finish (last packs):

- China Yunnan Feminized
- Double Thai Standard
- Fatty Bubba Feminized
- Golden Tiger Feminized
- Malawi Feminized
- Panama Feminized
- Rotten Panda Feminized

The rest of the catalogue is available and in good numbers.
Don't miss the chance to grow this season the new limited editions and the catalogue strains that are low in stock before they are gone!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Violeta

Violeta

Violeta is a new sativa/indica hybrid that matures with intense purple and reddish colors. It's the result of crossing 2 purple strains: the mother is the Purple Malawi, a very special expression of purple african sativa, that was pollinated by the best and more colorful Pakistan Chitral Kush indica parental plants.
Violeta will conquer you, not only for her beauty and amazing colors. Her unique balsamic/fruity aroma and balanced effect makes her a favourite choice for all kind of growers and gardens.

F1 HYBRID
GENETICS: 50% sativa / 50 % indica. Purple Malawi x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush.
FLOWERING INDOORS: 8-10 WEEKS.
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: Late September / Early October
YIELD/M2: Average
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: Average-High
RESISTANE AGAINST POWDER MILDEW: High
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: High
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: High
STRUCTURE: Mainly columnar structure, with medium node length.
BOUQUET: Interesting balsamic aroma, with a background of forest fruits air freshener.
EFFECT: Kind and well balanced sativa/indica effect.

GROWING TIPS
It can be grown very easily indoors.
Outdoors matures without problems until latitude 47ºN.

Attachments

• violeta.jpg
    violeta.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 10

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey dubi, I recently got a pack of your Violeta. I'm going to pop them ASAP and get them going. I was wondering if you could provide a description of the strain including its growth characteristics, pheno variability, and the high. Are they intended to be a permanent addition to your catalog, or is it just going to be a limited edition? I'll probably be keeping a photo log of them here once they get going!

Thanks!

Hi Undomesticated,

To answer your question in a more concrete way, the more frequent Violeta phenotype grows as described in the description, a sativa/indica hybrid that is easy to grow, with a big mail cola and well developed branches if you let her veg enough.

Within this pheno, most of the plants show intense pink/purple colors since the early flowering independently of the enviromental conditions. 20-30 % of this sativa/indica pheno shows colors late in flowering or due cold. Aromas are balsamic and fruity (blackberry).

There's a less frequent, very indica, smaller, shorter flowering and super colorful pheno that is almost like a straight PCK, but the yield is lower than the main sativa/indica hybrid.

All the plants are very mold resistant (powder mildew, botrytis) and cold resistant. Overall, a very adaptable and easy plant to grow.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
LOL I'm too late! Been waiting for my tax return funds n uncle sam is taking his sweet time. Hoping you remake these in the same form sometime down the line. Which parent did you reverse for this one Dubi? The fact that you test out the results of switching the male/female parents in a cross is fantastic. Makes me glad to spend my $ with you guys. Lovin your work :tiphat:

Hi Gerardbutler79,

In the case of Purple Haze Malawi fem, the Purple Haze 23 was the mum, and the Malawi killer the reversed mum that provided the pollen.

The new standard version comes in a similar way but obivously without reversions, Purple Haze 23 and Green Haze 19 pollinated by P+3 malawi males (3 breeding steps after the generation of the killer malawi).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Kali China

Kali China

Kali China is one of the strains that takes us more time to develop, reaching the top breeding refinement of our China Yunnan hybrids.

It's a compact and fast flowering plant of indica behavior, which flowers produce a unique and complex aroma, and a refined tropical sativa effect.

Like in 'haute cuisine', Kali China stimulates very different organoleptic areas, making this strain a delightful experience of the highest gastronomic level.

Its effect stands out because of its complexity and sativa nature. Surprising traits for a plant of only 45-55 days of flowering time, that is easy to cultivate indoors without height problems.

STABILIZED HYBRID
GENETICS: 75 % INDICA / 25 % SATIVA.

(Kali Mist x China Yunnan) x China Yunnan
FLOWERING INDOORS: 8-9 WEEKS.
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: End of September / Early October.
YIELD/M2: Average

RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE - HIGH

STRUCTURE: Indoors it grows compact and columnar. Outdoors develops more branching with a rounder shape.

BOUQUET: Mango juice, sweet cream, incense, hash, grill meat and oriental spices.

EFFECT: Powerful, psychedelic and sensorial effect of SE asian sativa, with a relaxed, introspective and meditative development.

GROWING TIPS
It can be grown very easily indoors. In order to obtain the best results indoors, we recommend warm temperatures (around 25ºC) during the growing stage and the first 4 weeks of flowering.

In the last month, temperatures should be reduced to 20ºC for the rest of the flowering process.

Outdoors matures without problems until latitude 47ºN.

Attachments

• kali china.jpg
    kali china.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
on other sitzes they give:

Resistance against SPIDER MITE: Medium
Resistance against MILDEW: Medium
Resistance against BOTRYTIS: Medium
Resistance against COLD: Medium

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Kali China is one of my more personal projects. It started around 10 years ago when i was growing chinese yunnan for the first time. One year before, i did a kali mist selection from seed and selected 3 great KM females, one was quite short, fast flowering (65-70 days) with a great hashy incensey aroma and clear sativa effect.

I put a clone of this Kali Mist female while i was reproducing the pure chinese yunnan for the first time. So the origins of the cross are Kali Mist female x China Yunnan male (same chinese father of the old Orient Express F1).

I grew the KM x China cross. Kali Mist is a complex hybrid, so i found quite a lot variability in my cross too, despite the chinese introduced some P1 predictability.

I avoided the taller, slow flowering and non hazy (in terms of aroma/taste) plants.
I was lucky enough to find what i consider was the archetype of my goal with the cross: a compact and fast flowering hash plant (50-55 days) of chinese indica apperance, with a very complex incensey aroma (mango juice, sweet cream, incense, hash, grill meat, wood, oriental spices ....), a perfect blend of my favourite organoleptic and growing traits from both lines, together in one plant. This selected female also had an incredible tropical sativa effect that starts like a refined thai, deriving towards a more calm, meditative and introspective chinese effect. I liked a lot what i found so i decided to keep working on the hybrid.

The selected Kali China female was backcrossed to chinese (Kali Mist/China x China), in both standard and feminized format. To produce the feminized backcross, i reversed my favourite China female to pollinate the special Kali China mum. The feminized backcross showed better outcome than the standard one.

Then i selected again from the feminized backcross a female that was as close as possible to the 'elite' mum found in the initial outcross. I reversed this new backcrossed selected female to pollinate her best sisters from the same generation.

So the released Kali China feminized version is: (Kali Mist x China) x China and then inbred one generation.

Hope it helps with the doubts. dubi

Thanks for the information dubi, you're awesome! The Kali China sounds great. I always love your descriptions. I can't wait to make another order with you. :)

Phrenos

Kali China is one of my more personal projects. It started around 10 years ago when i was growing chinese yunnan for the first time. One year before, i did a kali mist selection from seed and selected 3 great KM females, one was quite short, fast flowering (65-70 days) with a great hashy incensey aroma and clear sativa effect.

I put a clone of this Kali Mist female while i was reproducing the pure chinese yunnan for the first time. So the origins of the cross are Kali Mist female x China Yunnan male (same chinese father of the old Orient Express F1).

I grew the KM x China cross. Kali Mist is a complex hybrid, so i found quite a lot variability in my cross too, despite the chinese introduced some P1 predictability.

I avoided the taller, slow flowering and non hazy (in terms of aroma/taste) plants.
I was lucky enough to find what i consider was the archetype of my goal with the cross: a compact and fast flowering hash plant (50-55 days) of chinese indica apperance, with a very complex incensey aroma (mango juice, sweet cream, incense, hash, grill meat, wood, oriental spices ....), a perfect blend of my favourite organoleptic and growing traits from both lines, together in one plant. This selected female also had an incredible tropical sativa effect that starts like a refined thai, deriving towards a more calm, meditative and introspective chinese effect. I liked a lot what i found so i decided to keep working on the hybrid.

The selected Kali China female was backcrossed to chinese (Kali Mist/China x China), in both standard and feminized format. To produce the feminized backcross, i reversed my favourite China female to pollinate the special Kali China mum. The feminized backcross showed better outcome than the standard one.

Then i selected again from the feminized backcross a female that was as close as possible to the 'elite' mum found in the initial outcross. I reversed this new backcrossed selected female to pollinate her best sisters from the same generation.

So the released Kali China feminized version is: (Kali Mist x China) x China and then inbred one generation.

Hope it helps with the doubts. dubi

Looks much love in this work :) Good job ^^

Koondense

Veteran
I have a question regarding Zamal Hash, which may sound stupid:)
Let's try; is there any connection between how a seed looks and the phenotype that pops out?
I have 3 ZamalHash seeds and would like very much to get a more Zamal-ish pheno. The seeds look pretty much the same, got some nice dark dots on one side but there's some slight differences.
It may be only different development, but why not ask, right?

Thanx

Koondense

Veteran
Thanx Asche, I seen that thread and have my doubts about it.
Simply because I never encountered a seed with caldera:)

It's also very easy to prove the validity of those claims, but I'm in no position to do it, I have far to little seeds.

I was thinking that maybe, if the big seed size is corelated with afghani mum, then the smaller but equally developed seeds should lean more to the Zamal side. Too bad I have no idea on average Zamal seed size and looks:)

A

Asche

the caldera is the top of the seed

generally i read up that sativas have smaller seeds
while indica are bigger, difference in texture and color maybe
thats all what i can offer.. to find a pheno based on that
i am really not sure but keep an eye open,
maybe you find a key :dance:

Last edited:
L

lemongrove

The Kali China sounds perfect Dubi and congratulations on finding something so nice after all of that hard work. Job well done.
I wasn't sure about your description of the plant at one point. I saw the word ( organoleptic) and I wasn't sure if it was a sexual term or had something to do with a disorder; had to use my, Search Google for, on that one. Talk down to me brother, I'm plain folk.:bongsmi:

S

scai

Also proud owner of Fatty Bubba ;)
These limited editions are very well worth of collecting.Nothing but good to say about Kalichina...
Ace makes reliable seeds,Kalichina is very respectable cropper.I have some sure plant from cuttings and Kalichina is one of them, some other Ace's too..

Justinsane

Is any one here growing the zamal hash right now and wanna post some pictures and/or some more info?

It sounds amazing and i wanna know more about it :)

Justin

Koondense

Veteran
I think some guys popped their ZH seeds, there are many of us lurking and waiting to see the pics;)

Latest posts

Latest posts