picture.php

Tropical mix Hash-Oil, great Aroma :peacock:
Here goes one of my favorite Cannabis Songs from Paolo nutini:

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWDKU4Y5zEo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Take care gemüse

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Gemuse...That hashoil is jaw-dropping, knock down compelling. And your NepJam description is spot on. It's hard NOT to smile after a NepJam encounter.

Gemüse

Gemuse...That hashoil is jaw-dropping, knock down compelling. And your NepJam description is spot on. It's hard NOT to smile after a NepJam encounter.
Hey Mayan !
Thank you, yes you have to be carefull with the hash-oil its strong, still small doses give a very fine and clean high well different from using the buds. I must admit i get the best effects from small doses of more potent sativas. I will make more soon and maybe also some waterhash as Madmacs Thread got me interested in this.
Nepaljam is one very fine Plant too:tiphat:
all the best gemüse

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
This thread has been a very good read. Thank you I envy all who live down south and can still grow outside. Nothing but ice and snow banks here for 2 more months. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
2016 SUMMER IS HERE!!! Not a big grow this summer. Running some Zamal Hash plants, Orient Express, Golden Tiger, Ganesh, Purple Peyote and some Zamaldelica X Hawaiian f2's. Had some Violeta's but a raccoon had her way with them one evening and I didn't replant. I've been laid up for almost 2 months now after surgery and have had some real quality time with the plants this summer. WOOWEED!!! Can't wait to get back to work but I sure have enjoyed the break. I will keep everything outside until the end of July then move inside for flowering. This time every plant will be checked thoroughly for HITCH HIKERS! Last summer about 40 plants were culled due to a single plant covered in white flies I didn't see. Live and learn lol. I hope all of you enjoy growing your Ace and other genetics as much as I do. Mine survived 70 to 80 mph winds three days ago. My Polaris ranger 6 seater was blown over 50' into a bunch of saplings. But all my green kids came through just fine! Enjoy your grow Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts