What's new

ace seeds in the garden

jay sus

i think i will try nepal jam outdoors next year(60°N). quite certain that it wont finish proper, but it might surprise if weather would be even half nice.

Gemüse

Happy harvests Gemüse :)

I'm glad that the Nepal Jam worked well in your climate, without mold problems.
Wish you enjoy her this autumn!

Hey Dubi :tiphat:
Thank you with all the crops from the garden this year i feel like a blessed person. Nepal-jam worked great for three seasons in a row without any Mold Problems. This years flowers come with one of the best highs i experiencend from this strain. Great for music and active recreation. Many loads in the vaporizer will make me feel like floating in space.
Best regards Gemüse

Gemüse

high Gemüse,
nice images!
great dof effect... looks like you have good gear...
happy harvest! :)
here it's cold today 3°C @ morning and 10°C max @ day but sun is shining and thats important... i need one or two weeks more...
do you know what you will grow next season outdoors?
cu
M.:tiphat:

High Madmac!
Give Thanks again :tiphat: Cam is old 350D with 50mm. Great allrounder Lens for good price. Temps here are also from 3-10 degrees at night and some sunshine at daytime. Its the first season with the new Glas -Greenhouse which really helps. I dont really know yet about next season. I wont be buying any seeds though and stick with the ones i collected so far.
I hope for some good sunshine coming your direction at beautyfull A-Dam.
Greetings Gemüse

Gemüse

i think i will try nepal jam outdoors next year(60°N). quite certain that it wont finish proper, but it might surprise if weather would be even half nice.

Hello Jay sus!
You should definently give this ago. Nepaljam is a very early Strain with good mold resistance and good resins even after only 4-5 weeks of flowering. Some half finished flowers make good hash too :peacock:
greetings gemüse

Gemüse

More Things from the garden

More Things from the garden

Some more photos from today. Temps are really low and all living things in the garden seem to slow down. Wheather will be warmer again at the end of this month.
picture.php

Tropical Mix fem. more than 1 month to go.
picture.php

Tropical Mix fem.
picture.php

Ace mix fem.
picture.php

Ace mix fem.

picture.php

I dont really post to much in other threads simply because i dont have much time. But i really apreciate all the great information and pictures uploaded from anyone here at Ace-Forum.
Happy harvesting everyone stay safe and warm

Greetings gemüse

Gemüse

Ace mix feminized

Ace mix feminized

Harvested ace mix feminized today. very penetrating Aroma lets see how it effects.
picture.php

Weather is very bad ace Tropical mix is still flowering along anyway:
picture.php

take care gemüse

Gemüse

Great work with the Loas Luang Prabang. I have a single seed I will pop soon. Looks like a beauty.

Hey Holeshot,
Good you like the laos. Was good experience but not suitable to grow here outdoors. Still enjoyable effect even not finished. Good growing :tiphat:
picture.php

ace mix now drying, very strong aroma and resins.
:dance013:
Best regards gemüse

Last edited:

Gemüse

Tropical Mix feminized

Tropical Mix feminized

Its foggy,cold and rainy today. Some botrytis mold appeared over the last two weeks, so i decided to cut the Tropical mix. Great yield and we love the aroma, reminds me of Kali Mist @ Amsterdam (which is my favourite there) : citric, incense, earth,. First samples showed this one is special and just for my liking. Here some photos from the nice and sunny day yesterday in the garden:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Winter-salads give tasty leaves at this time.
picture.php

Not ace seeds: Mandala Seeds, Kalichakra

The season is almost over here now. We are mulching all the beds with compost: the soil loves it!

Greetings gemüse

Gemüse

Dried flowers

Dried flowers

It´s a free day today: Reggae is hitting from the speakers and the first nicely dried flowers are vaped.

picture.php

ace mix: at the Moment racy sativa high, hard to sit still, smily, Little nervous. Will Change with longer drying. Very good aroma too, maybe peach?
picture.php

late Nepaljam, better than early one.Nepaljam: a gemüse classic now for three years,:tiphat: very early and mold resistent. relaxed head high. typical taste i remember from last year. First time to use without any seeds.
picture.php

I use Magic flight vaporizer: great to feel the taste and no tobaco side effect.

take care gemüse

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Dude, your harvest looks nice and like quality! It was really time to harvest, as weather is shit now :)

Greetings

Gemüse

Dude, your harvest looks nice and like quality! It was really time to harvest, as weather is shit now :)

Greetings

Hey Fibber_Magees, thanks and yes wheather is bad now yet still there are more plants in the garden. Lets see where they will get.
More Tropical mix fem. :

picture.php

Anyone guessing the genetics here? Flowering was about 10 weeks but should go about two More which was not possible.
picture.php

greets gemüse

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Gemüse,

I'm glad to know you have already harvested the early flowering plants :)
Happy also that Nepal Jam has become a classic in your menu, and that the ACE Mix has produced a nice outcome! ACE Mix seeds are cheap but they also contain great fast flowering genetics that are very adaptable, and easy to grow in different environments and climates.

New Tropical Mix feminized release contains mainly Malawi x Panama hybrids, if yours smell lemony incensey then you have a quite Panama influenced pheno (coming from Panama Goddess parental plant).

Wish you enjoy autumn season and thanks for the updates!

Gemüse

Tropical mix

Tropical mix

Hi Gemüse,

I'm glad to know you have already harvested the early flowering plants :)
Happy also that Nepal Jam has become a classic in your menu, and that the ACE Mix has produced a nice outcome! ACE Mix seeds are cheap but they also contain great fast flowering genetics that are very adaptable, and easy to grow in different environments and climates.

New Tropical Mix feminized release contains mainly Malawi x Panama hybrids, if yours smell lemony incensey then you have a quite Panama influenced pheno (coming from Panama Goddess parental plant).

Wish you enjoy autumn season and thanks for the updates!

Hey Dubi,
Thanks for this, it´s helpfull. This years favorite is the Tropical mix, which might be a panama hybrid. Very good aroma is and good head high.Nepal jam is good for the evening too, more relaxed and mellow. Of course no strain will do wonders without the right mindset before smoking, some good music and fresh food and conversation usually helps along. :tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php

Nepaljam (up) and Tropical mix.
greets gemüse

Gemüse

Thanks for sharing..We're thinking about growing some Nepal Jam. How's the high?

Hey mikeandnaomi , thanks :tiphat:
Nepaljam is great for my climate here at 49,5 N with vine climate. Early finish and good mold resistance. Effect is described well at ace page how i feel. Its not too strong at lower doses, with relaxed, calm "floating" high. Of course i use outdoor quality which is something else as indoor grown or outdoorgrown with california sun.
I find to describe the effects hard: depend on each person, the dosage used, consumption method as cooking with nepaljam can give very strong body effects too and vaporizer will be more of a head high. Also mixing with tobacco which is very common here will give different effects.
All the best gemüse

Gemüse

More Nepaljam

More Nepaljam

More Nepaljam is in the testing.:peacock:
Here im using the early pheno. Taste when smoked is there but not to strong as its outdoor grown. Could compare with paki-hash: creamy,hashy,earth. Its pleasant i like alot. Effect was decribed many times in this Forum but still its a happy,floating calm high. Also can be strong when using more.

picture.php

I wont be able to grow next season as i will be working abroad, so i feel happy with the good results from this season even more.
Enjoy :tiphat:
all the best Gemüse

Latest posts

Latest posts