What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace seeds - fast finishing potent sativa

Lebanizer

Banghi haze or Panama x banghi haze fits the bill perfectly.

I love their Malawi and while a few phenos here or there can have some stimulant properties to them it’s buried behind a wall of inebriation. First time I smoked Malawi I felt drunk….. and I loved it lmao.

…. But if you’re looking for energy, stimulation and electricity in a fast finishing package banghi haze all day long.
In his Pot Cast interview, at 01h39 Dubi mentions that with the Old Malawi Killer "8 to 12h high, you go to sleep, you wake up, you're still high, you cannot drive, you cannot move, you have a panic attack and you wanna go to the hospital". It's hilarious to listen to or read in smoke reviews but I definitely wouldn't wanna go through any of that, that's for sure :ROFLMAO: !

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Check out Green Mountain Seeds. Vermontman breeds fast finishing sativas for growing in northern climates. My Zacatecas Tribute only took 10 weeks indoors. Hes a great breeder

Attachments

• IMG_20231020_171040627.jpg
    IMG_20231020_171040627.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 30

RobFromTX

OUTDOOR: Finish Sept 21 at 42 degrees North
EFFECT: Cerebral, very up, trippy, no ceiling, creative, reflective bit trippy no burnout on the come. Sounds like what the man's looking for

I definitely don't find it to be trippy but its a very enjoyable smoke :smoke:

Hasch

learning and laughing
Cannapot ships to Canada and has Ace Malawi and Zacateca Tribute
I can recommend them. Have order there three times in the last 8 months. No problems

And they were willing to entertain my changes and updates to my already placed order...

OZZ_

Veteran
In his Pot Cast interview, at 01h39 Dubi mentions that with the Old Malawi Killer "8 to 12h high, you go to sleep, you wake up, you're still high, you cannot drive, you cannot move, you have a panic attack and you wanna go to the hospital". It's hilarious to listen to or read in smoke reviews but I definitely wouldn't wanna go through any of that, that's for sure :ROFLMAO: !

I need an old Malawi killer 😂😂😂

Old Piney

I can't recommend Cannapot, poor customer's service. Mandala are much more serious, reliable and trustworthy.
I haven't ordered from either company so I don't know ,I just know Mandela won't ship to the US from April to I think August for some reason but they will ship to Canada

Last edited: