What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Purple Satellite

SolarLogos

PS 3 harvest

PS 3 harvest

The last of the PS have been harvested. I took #3 from the flower room tonight. She was the only one that got some dark calyxes. Her smells are piney, fruity and hash. They really love to foxtail indoors. Beautiful plants, both indoors and out.

I will give an update once I've had time to give each a proper cure. Thank you to everyone who stopped by or posted.
Peace, God bless

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I would like to thank all the growers in this thread and forum for growing the great Purple Satellite strain and for sharing your amazing results with us! :wave:

Your feedback is a true testimony of the great potential of this strain to produce high quality and early flowering sativa harvests of unmistakable beauty.
Vermontman is without any doubt a very talented breeder of unique genetics and we hope at ACE Seeds to be able to continue offering his great genetics through our website.

Vermontman, not sure about the reason of your absence lately here in the forums. Hope you and yours are doing fine,
please give us a shout to let us know you are ok whenever you have the chance. :huggg:

Wish everyone enjoy with your Purple Satellite harvest!
We will try to re stock Purple Satellite and the new Green Mountain Seeds strains as soon as possible.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Yeah hope vermontman is fine, it isn't normal for him not being online for over a month. He isn't the youngest anymore, hope he has no health problems or other things.

zubrowka

Yeah hope vermontman is fine, it isn't normal for him not being online for over a month. He isn't the youngest anymore, hope he has no health problems or other things.

..the LP`s are in jars! sorry for offtopic but I´m still not able to send pm/answer profile messages before I have 50 posts or access to my old account..

Legalcdn

Purple satellite was on my grow bucket list. Sucks the strain is unavailable.

Hope vermontman reappears. Peace and best wishes to him.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Very glad to have a dozen seeds of this beauty. I might pop a couple this winter and if I have any girls, take cuts for outdoors in the spring.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Satellite and Pineapple Banana Bud back in stock

Purple Satellite and Pineapple Banana Bud back in stock

We have just received new Purple Satellite and Pineapple Banana Bud stock :yes:

We hope to receive stock of the new Green Mountain releases in early 2020. I will keep you updated once they are available on our website.

Max Q

Credit Card purchase no longer accepted outside Spain?

Credit Card purchase no longer accepted outside Spain?

We have just received new Purple Satellite and Pineapple Banana Bud stock :yes:

I just tried to order Pineapple-banana and romulan seeds from ACE and the transaction failed. I guess credit card purchases outside of spain are no longer supported.

Too bad, no more ACE strains for me I guess...... just when the catalog was expanding..... It was good while it lasted, glad I picked up a couple of packs while it was still possible.

Very disappointed..... Oh well. I'll find somewhere else to spend my $200 I guess.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
What's wrong with bank transfer? I used that method last time as credit card was not available but at the end of the day, it's the same isn't it?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Purple Satellite week or so left

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Max Q

What's wrong with bank transfer? I used that method last time as credit card was not available but at the end of the day, it's the same isn't it?

Too much mental.... like I said there are plenty of others who will take a credit card.....
Why can't ACE find a credit card processing company....

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Well, it’s not like you can’t get ace seeds strains on other websites with credit cards payment anyway.
Too much mental.... like I said there are plenty of others who will take a credit card.....
Why can't ACE find a credit card processing company....

tcherno

I also almost couldn't buy my PS packs because of problems with the payment platform.

Anyway, next summer it's purple satellite in BZH.

:woohoo:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Green Mountain Seeds re stock January 2020

Green Mountain Seeds re stock January 2020

High all :wave:

We have just received a re stock of 10 Purple Satellite packs from Green Mountain Seeds:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds/purplesatellitestd.html

their new Zacateca's Tribute (Big Sur HollyWeed x Oaxacan Gold, 20 packs) is also available:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds/zacatecatributeregularseeds.html

You are the first ones to know, if you are interested better get some before they are sold out, although we hope to keep re stocking Green Mountain strains during this year.

F2F

:biggrin:

With the reviews on the PS I thought it prudent to pick up a couple of the Zacateca's Tribute!

Great stuff Dubi and Vermontman!

Cheers
F2F

Koondense

Veteran
Damn, these are going fast.
Snatched the last Zacatecas Tribute :) In the top three of my 2020 wishlist. Checked.
Thank you dubi for the update and Vermontman for the release. I hope you're well and do a restock soon ;)

Cheers