What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Purple Satellite

SolarLogos

Yield

Yield

Really, so many nice Plants in this Thread. Im happy Vermontman found a great destributor with ACE Seeds. As may some of you know i first started to spread the word over at Instagram about Purple Satellite and sell the first Seedpacks for Vman there, it was pretty hard to get started, and with PayPal as the only payment option with always the risk to get my PP Account banned it was even harder. Just was able to sell a few packs before my Account was shut down (due to my own fault) Im very happy for him after the hard start. :)

Next year i would like to grow some Purple Satellite and Oaxaca79Skull outdoor in Northern Germany, could be a nice grow i guess.

PS: Found some more Pictures of my Oax79Skull grow, makes it easier to spot a Oax pheno for someone who looks for it, but in general should be pretty easy to identify the right pheno.

View Image View Image View Image

In the back some Purple Satellite Plants
View Image

Peace
Thanks again for posting those, they are a great reference when I go through my F2's next season.
The yield for:
PS-1: 386 grams
PS-5: 314 grams
Total: 700 grams or just over 1.5 pounds.
I'm not going to smoke this until at least a 3 month cure. I should have stuff curing for a couple of years, with 25 ounces to keep me happy. Thanks again Vermontman!
Peace, God bless

Thanks again Vermontman

SolarLogos

PS7 indoor, Oaxaxa pheno

PS7 indoor, Oaxaxa pheno

Today ends week 15 and PS7, the Oaxaca pheno is about ready to come down. I can wait another day or two, there really is only a few hairs let to turn orange.

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

PS 7

PS 7

Here is a couple of pics of her trichomes. You can see, they never really get fully cloudy and remain translucent. Also, the don't really turn an amber, more like a faint gold. I still think I'll give them a few more day. In the mean while, I picked a sample. Edit: I forgot to mention, as few small flowers that I pollinated and full of seeds have turned dried on the plant and turned a light brown (getting plenty of water).

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Impressive results and a great smoke report as always SolarLogos. This looks like it’s right up my alley. I love weed that just makes you feel great.

SolarLogos

Impressive results and a great smoke report as always SolarLogos. This looks like it’s right up my alley. I love weed that just makes you feel great.
Greetings my good friend, so nice to have you drop in. The first time I smoked it, I thought about you, ikinori, and a couple others I know. When I try a new cross/strain I am not only evaluating the high or medicinal aspect for myself, but also others I know; even though though their medicinal use is different from my own. It truly is the dreamiest and happiest weed I can recall ever smoking, without making me even the slightest tired during or after using. The part that impresses me so much though, is how high/potent it is, without even a hint of edginess. It should actually relieve any stress, anxiety or edginess a person has.
Thank you for your kind words and have a blessed day.
Peace, God bless

NENugger

really enjoyed the results, pics and smoke report solarlogos- excellent stuff. The high sounds like what I like. And I certainly like the early flowering here in Grassachusetts.
I only hope I can enjoy similar results.
Here is my plant I took a branch yesterday and one today. Maybe I'll get the rest tomorrow.
picture.php

It looks ready, but only one or two amberish trichs.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Checked my girl today, definitely needs another week or so... The seeds are nice and ripe tho... Found a few specs of mold, and the weather been shit, rain for the next week or so.. might get an early chop...

Also going through the Maroc and the Critical Sours that got polinated by the Purple Sat. Male, plenty of seeds... today I will work on the big critical sour and should have a good amount of seeds too... Harvested the marocs also today, which should have tons of purple sat crosses as well... Won't have much smokable bud, but plenty of seeds for future runs!

SolarLogos

Checked my girl today, definitely needs another week or so... The seeds are nice and ripe tho... Found a few specs of mold, and the weather been shit, rain for the next week or so.. might get an early chop...

Also going through the Maroc and the Critical Sours that got polinated by the Purple Sat. Male, plenty of seeds... today I will work on the big critical sour and should have a good amount of seeds too... Harvested the marocs also today, which should have tons of purple sat crosses as well... Won't have much smokable bud, but plenty of seeds for future runs!
Good luck BW, sorry to hear about the mold and weather. I smoked some bud after collecting seed and found it not much different from the unseeded, with regard to effects. Still a lot of potency there. Glad to see the Maroc and critical sour are doing well.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

PS 1 & 7 indoor harvest

PS 1 & 7 indoor harvest

Purple satellite 1 and 5 came down tonight. They have been foxtailing like mad, but most of the hairs have withered and they have stopped reflowering for about a week now. I'm taking #1 in week 15 and #5 in week 16. They took 3 weeks to start flowering indoors. They are both so heavy they won't stand up anymore.

PS 1

I'll post PS 5 on the next post

SolarLogos

PS 5

PS 5

PS 5

I will update with smoke reports once they have had a proper cure. One more left to harvest, in which I will probably let go a little longer.

Peace, God bless

trinityalps

I grew out two Purple Satellites this year. Let one flower on my deck in San Francisco and pollenated it with an Apollo 13 and C99Chem. Took the other up to the mountains. The one on the porch I let ripen and ripen for the seeds. There were lots of ambers on her when I smoked. I wasn't expecting much, but wow! She got smoked up fast. Very speedy, motivating and happy. It got smoked up in a minute. Looking forward to see what the hybrids will do.

I took the other one up north to the Trinity Alps and planted her on Memorial Day was at least 12 feet tall in mid August in a 300gallon pot. We'll let her go until around the 12th of October. Going to try her again next year and start her earlier. I'll bet she'll top out at 15 feet.

Attachments

• Purple-Satellite-12-feet.jpg
    Purple-Satellite-12-feet.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Purple-Satellite-buds.jpg
    Purple-Satellite-buds.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 71

'Boogieman'

I'm also highly interested in this purple satellite, seems it would be great for my climate and the smoke reports I'm liking. I hate asking people for seeds so I'm hoping Ace restocks soon.

Breadwizard

Last I spoke with him it sounded like fall, so incoming, along with the pineapple banana and zacatecas tribute (big sur holy x oaxaca)

So stoked

Koondense

Veteran
Waiting for the seed drop, these new hybrids should be stellar.

Any news Vermontman or dubi?

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts