What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Purple Haze Thai breeding

snuicide

picture.php

snuicide

between week 10 and 12 i used 10 hours of lightning

now in week 13 I switched to 8 hours of lightning. ec is 1.4 but I just add 0.4 water with nutrients 1.2 water. It is now filled with about 60 liters and when its down to 10 I will start flushing while 50 % of the hairs are red now and some trichromes turned milky. Guess harvest in 3 1/2 week? we will see ^^ they turned out as heavy smelling sativas

Last edited:

snuicide

purple haze thai is a great tool for backcrossing mostly sativas to an almost pure sativa
I took a test cut from the grapefruit haze 5-6 weeks ago and it was more a very strong rush than an uplift

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice will be follow this
i worked also years ago with ACE Seeds Oldtimers Haze X CBG's Meao Thai i only the not purple but the Green Haze x Thai

look here
LBH's Autoflowering Asian Haze. (the lines in thise are LBH's autoHaze#1 X Oldtimers Haze X CBG's Meao Thai )
picture.php

snuicide

@La Buena Hierba
how long does she takes to flower?

I harvest today!
so the three kings will be able to upgrade that old fashion myrrh and get some of the good herbs

some trichromes turned amber, over 2/3 of the hairs are brown and the majority of trichromes turned milky

the smell is unbelievable pleasant
fruity with an exotic background not as harsh as an indica

the left pheno purples here and there! really nice to look at and it got a little bit stronger smell but lacks here and there in mold resistance but with a little bit maintaining I could get rid of it - the problems are the small leaves between the meaty primordia which start to mold and infect the rest of the bud

the right pheno just got 1 very little mold spot not worth to talk about coz the overall performance is outstanding
the structure of the buds is a perfect blend of fluffy and heavy while the flavours are sugar and sour (test cut from 5 days ago Im smoking right now :)))

will make an selection run of the offspring

thank you ACE Seeds and thank you Female Seeds
your work made me able to create the best tasting weed I ever came by :tiphat:

snuicide

@lbh nice one! I try to make this a 60-70 days strain

current status with this project:

[haze special #2 x purple haze thai] F2 selected on early flowering
pollinated the 2 grapefruit hazes showed above gave fresh and early F1's

I ve built an experimental ebb flow system in my flowering room and made a selection out of 40 seeds on early flowering but grapefruit smelling plants and endet up with

this early male, from the fluffy / mold resistant / lemon pheno

this slightly slower but mostly sativa female
from the stronger smellier pheno - (on the pictures in the back / on the left)

It's small scale so I will end up with like 10-15 seeds F2s

Also used an more indicaish looking plant from the fluffy/anti-mold pheno which got pollinated by the same male - but it is lacking the sour part of its parental plants

btw. parental plants I have this F1 grapefruit x purple haze thai waiting to be used for backcrossing the upcoming generation

It is not a plant involved in the project for now also from the grapefruit x pruple haze thai F1 generation
it is very small with short nodes but very sativaish

This is also the habitus I want to save for this strain, next to the bitter/sour/sweet flavour and the powerful and brainexhausting high :)) if you are not used to it you can end up staying awake the whole night - some friends of mine did