What's new

Ace Panama Grow. DR60. ProGrow 180 LED

jenery

Great plant and hope the led light will produce for you, i have my 2 plants under pro led 260 just started 4th week of flowering so we will see how they perform... i have mine about 30cm/ 12 inches above the tallest budside, how high do you keep yours? tagged and keep it up!

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
thanks Dysomnia. container is 10L I think. will have to think about repotting, prob is a good idea :chin:

hey jenery. cool another PG owner! I will have to check out your posts. I keep it up 30cm also, feels right. too close and the light doesnt really spread out, I assume would burn the plants

Socrates

Looking good, excited to see how it comes out. Those leaves look surprisingly indica-ish still for a 100% sativa strain (to my untrained eye)! I am intrigued.

Don Dump

Veteran
update

update

day 20. got some little flowers happening

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jenery

Cool, my girls are on day 36 od 12/12 and the buds are filling up nicely, it seems the infra and uv chips are really helping, the spectrum seems really fine. Anyway good luck and hope the ladies will grow great for you.

Don Dump

Veteran
update

update

hey jenery ya I am pretty impressed with the light so far seems to be working well, yours are looking good, keep it updated I'll be watching

thanks xmobotx. I dont know if it will be a "lot" of bud. was hoping for ~50g but I have no idea really

couple pics from today. day 30. starting to get frosty
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well; you have a good, vigorous flower set going on

i hope you hit your 50g goal!

can you tell us more about your soil regimen?

Don Dump

Veteran
promix hp-cc with approx 5% worm castings. canna coco a+b. pretty much following the canna grow guide, but with just the a+b and rhizo. at 35ml/10L of a+b right now, 5ml/10L of rhizotonic. using melted snow for water while I can because my tap is fucked. ph with drop test. what else? was meaning to get some pk1314 but never did, almost too late for it now. will be interesting to see how just the a+b does

Kindest

using melted snow for water while I can because my tap is fucked. ph with drop test. what else? was meaning to get some pk1314 but never did, almost too late for it now. will be interesting to see how just the a+b does

Haha I imagine you having this off the charts grow and starting a new trend of icmaggers melting snow for better results.

Plant looks great. Are you thinking about removing some of the smaller flowers in the middle as they get overshadowed by the leaders? Should help focus energy on the larger bud sites.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Excuse my ignorance, but the leaves look wide for a 100% sativa. Can anyone comment on this? the sativas I remember had thinner delicate leaves.

Your plants look super healthy. Nice lush green.