What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

Hey konopenko!Did you use native soil or they were in premixed?
Love the xmass tree structure on the last pics.Is that caribe?

Gert Lush

Veteran
What a wonderful thread. ACE genetics and Slovenia. A marriage made in heaven.

To Slovenian friends: I visited your country first time in August and I fell in love with it (Bohinjska Bistrica). I will be going back many times, I am sure. Someone told me that if I climb Triglav I will be honorary Slovene! So that's part of the plan. :biggrin:

I am sure that with some experimentation a perfect sativa can be found for those oh-so-pretty southern slopes of the Julian Alps.
(My guess would be something Western Himalayan (Malana, Parvati, etc.) × Nepalese Highland × something Mexican or Indonesian.

If I had to choose something available right now I'd try the Mextiza.

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

To Slovenian friends: I visited your country first time in August and I fell in love with it (Bohinjska Bistrica). I will be going back many times, I am sure. Someone told me that if I climb Triglav I will be honorary Slovene! So that's part of the plan. :biggrin:
True!but when you reach the top,native slovenian must beat your ass.Climing up there is just a half of the road to become true slovenian :D

Koondense

Veteran
Nah, it's gotta be a big guy with hairy face and strong hands :D

Interesting choice the Mextiza, I was thinking more versus a BangiHaze cross, but you got a point for that one. An early Nepalese would do great there, imo.
Can Konopenko or BloodShanti give any advice on desired plant character for a grow in that area?

Peace

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Dubi bro, smoke is great..today I tested caribe and shes great :) up high, suitable for working around house or playin basket and
in one hour you are ready for more :biggrin:
Yo Bio bro, caribe yes ; soil is from da woods and mixed with recycled soil and manure..next year I will bring more soil, perlit and some sort of irrigation.. just to see a tree next fall :)
Thanks Gert, yeah Bohinj is my favourite place too, but if you get lucky..there is a lot of MILFH subjects in our Alps, so you could be spanked with their nasty hands :biggrin:
Well I dont know about mextiza K., Bangi haze resisted good, but without serious buds. From Ace and Cbg seeds maybe NepaleseJam which is enough early and resistent. It would be nice to find early, cold, rain and wind resistent ganja for outdoor in Alps.

Gert Lush

Veteran
:biggrin: @ konopenko.

Guys I have to say: as much as a huge NepJam fan as I am, I am not conviced it will resist too much humidity. I tried it in UK greenhouse and it was not happy, started moulding quite quickly.

Maybe I was just unlucky or it was a poor pheno or something, but I'd proceed with caution if trying it again.

Mextiza unfortunately has poor mold resistance, it flowered early here while still warm and humid. Late cuttings did well with no mold, finishing during colder and drier weather.

Bleiweis

Veteran
Brate did Caribe suffer any mold problems? Till now Caribe has been one of the most mold proof strains with and above average yield as far as im concernd. I think more people should check it out. If it would be possible to find a quick pheno that may be the strain to go :)

konopenko

Veteran
Any mold B., mine had sativa style buds and leaves..but we will see in two weeks when we visit our spot again to chop them all :)

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

the weather is on your side bro.Not many so beautiful october's in last years.

Bleiweis

Veteran
Fall in last year and the year before was better no doubt. To much moisture and cold weather this year. Its true that it's pretty warm these days,but october as a whole wasnt all that good in my opinion :)
cheers

konopenko

Veteran
Yo brothers, I dont know about the weather :) weed is droping from the sky..I just received my cross from last year OE/NJ/Mazar from friend who quit smoking years ago. His first grow was overdone... some decent buds and a lot of popcorn, but hey we will smoke all that ganja :) no problems at all.
Bitches keep trimming ;)
picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
Wake&bake brothers :) when I medicated I have found one lovely song dedicated to ones who fight for justice right now in Syria. Fighting Jah war :) against bloody terrorists sponsored by usa-zionist alliance. Their defeat is near, my 15000 Hezbollah brothers will wipe them from Lebanese-Syrian mountains!
http://youtu.be/pdZgkGI5h0A women are lovely without burka :)
One love from Slovenija!

konopenko

Veteran
Yo cannabrothers, last pics of guerilla Primorska outdoors from yesterday. Two little green ganjas are Angola/Thai from LMN, thanks again Bio bro! Small buds of Panama and Caribe left from last visit cought some mold,, but less then 20%...
picture.php

Angola/Thais were not completly finished, but hey I will smoke them with great pleasure :)
picture.php

Sorry for my political opinion about Syria, I promise to Adze and others, I will name my next hybrid after Jahs wind :biggrin: forward Hezbollah, forward red&black flags please ban me bitches :woohoo:

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks Paulo and welcome bro..Ive just smoked some Angola/Thai hm high in the sky :biggrin:
picture.php

I just received seeds for 2014 :woohoo: thanks Dubi for NJ freebies. Its lovely to get 12 huge seeds in each pack in one OE pack were 13 seeds :thank you: ..I cant wait for next season :tiphat:

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

Nice selection of seeds bro!looking forward to your next outdoor grow.Still Primorska next year?

Sisters from your Angola/Thai

picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
Zdrastvuj bro, yep Primorska rules over the rest of our vukojebina :) I will also make many clones - search for keepers..(will spare some forya) and some new crosses...OE/Congo, OE/Tikal sounds great for me and off course best smelling-yielding OE/OE :yummy:
Lovely Angolas amigo its time to flip if you ask me :peacock:
Im rollin some Angola/Thai atm :canabis::smokeit:

Koondense

Veteran
Congrats for the seeds, konopenko.
Many plants in Primorska next year, mine included:)

Which ACE strain you recommend for the region? I'm thinking BangiHaze or OE.

Latest posts

Latest posts