What's new

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

skoviik

this acemix plant had the main stem and all others red through out the season. Nothing to do with fertilising imo, since I do not fertilise with anything else than forest soil from the near vicinity and other plants near it had normal stems (till they were alive...)

konopenko

Veteran
Panama looks nice skoviik! You will have some eco sativa smoke this year. :)
You could use some biomanure next year to boost them a bit in size.

skoviik

thx Konopenko, well, it was planted late and also sodomized by animals so that is why so small. The way I prepare my soil I get up to 150g per plant, on plants planted in june so it is ok with me - i don't want them to tall and big - but i do want them taller than in the picture :)
I hope it'll survive the forecoming 2 days of rain
would you care to take a guess at which strain that ace-mix plant is?i would be very grateful if I would know...

konopenko

Veteran
Those leaves looks like PCK, I think we could also find who mom was. Look at date when those acemix was packed and than of to search on this vendor ;)

skoviik

thx, I shall believe it is PCK untill someone says anything else :)
anyways...it was chopped a couple of days ago, couple of hours before the rain

skoviik

here's a small smoke report regarding the ace mix plant and the panama red...
...they are my first ace smokes. The mix plant has a mango smell (the peal of the mango), hits fast and hits hard. A very positive high. High mellows out a bit but you get a good and very pleasant floating feeling that lasts for quite some time. One of the best smokes.
Panama red...can't pin the smell and taste down yet, but they are very intense...after 20years of heavy smoking this panama red is the best smoke of my life. .
The high is awsome...I smoked a couple with my wife and we talked and laughed the s*it out of each other...very very strong, positive and also long lasting high. Would agree with ACE's description on their site. I would think that the red pheno is also a safe bet for SW Slovenia, probably maturing more frequently than 50% of the years. I chopped mine on 17th october.
I'll definately have another go at panama next year. This time with serious antianimal precautions :D.
ACE genetics are awsome, you guys are great!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks skoviik,

I'm glad you have enjoyed your Panama red so much :)
The indica ACE Mix plant with mango smell is most probably a Kali China!

MTNMEN

You guys have any idea of there are coupon codes for ace? When ordering at the website it does give the option but ive never heard of a viable coupon code....any insight please and thankyou?

MTNMEN

I apologize i wasnt trying to interupt or hijack the thread, i am just getting used to and understanding internet etiquette and the like. I will try again at ace for a coupon code i mean sheesh im spending 150 bucks.

konopenko

Veteran
Anarchy is good :) hey I never saw any info about codes..been growin ace/cbg for 8 years now and still havent found real replacement :) all customers receive extra seeds and freebys so we cant complain a lot..

konopenko

Veteran
Regards ACErs, it seems long time but its only one year ago when my main guerilla place was raided..I still havent recovered till then - it was like in fairytell on Kras, but ended like tragedy.
It was like ritual one of the happiest days in whole year..ganja was special no mater what l planted there-you can not grow such quality indoors imho.
Panama clone 24.october-she received only little water in 4 months :biggrin:
picture.php

Last edited:

Stinkhorn123

no guerrilla indica grows? Looking for bubba hash outdoor growers.

Howdy hamstring, this is OGL1 from UDG. Hope all is well with you brother. I too am interested in Ace indica's and there crosses for outdoor grows. Something that gets large, is potent and tasty, mold and leaf spot resistant, and finishes in early October would be nice lol.

hamstring

Veteran
whats up OGL1 love me some UDG great outdoor growers over there. Breeders and growers always willing to share info.

Have had my ear to ground for awhile and keep hearing ACE genetics come up.

They are known for their sats but I'm assuming good breeding techniques still hold true. Hoping to hear from some actual OD growers who have grown bubba hash.

Thanks for keep the thread alive.

Satta

Nice to see you konopenko.
Nice looking buds.
Lost your #bro and still strugglin for 50 posts here to pm you.soon!
shush from the bush ;)

konopenko

Veteran
Shush brate whatsup :woohoo: nice to see you around, its been many years bro...few members asked me about how are you, have you perished into ground-soil hehehe.. yesum, k-s-p & others you know old guard. Yeah Im a sucker with new phone too, first smart phone for me..it would be better to buy 2 packs of seeds.
you know me... still the same -crazy abusing rakija and ganja today... you know borac today is 100 years of Great October Revolution..I will light another joint for our grandfathers let Jah forgive me :biggrin: