What's new

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

konopenko

Veteran
Ace seeds arrived :woohoo:
What do you think about cross between Golden Tiger and Panama mamas and Hashfruit(CBG) papas would produce? Only quality ganja IMO :)
picture.php

Dubi thanks for lovely OTH freebie, it was not very rational choice for me but I couldnt help myself, this kinda romanticism is killing me on all fronts :biggrin:
My new stash/head box now looks superb!

Holeshot

Panama

Panama

Regards canna friends, lets conclude this outdoor season: Superstone2
Here is sticky&stinky hybrid of Panama/Malawi//Congo very potent, resinous and quite tasty, she was harvested at 17. of november :canabis:
Hey Dubi, yes Congo father was selected out of 3, criteria: smell, steam quality and overall aperance. Im glad to have lovely genetics crossing so nice and efficient. I only noticed one realy freaky specimen with 3 birth leaves-quite strange but lets see how it grows..
Nice plants Holeshot, you cant go wrong with Panama, are they already harvested?
Pozdravljen Koon, our hunters are lame drunks and also realy bad shoters.When we were shoting for weapon permission their member needed around 15 rounds to score some points..poor animals who are killed by those fascists..
View Image

View Image
View Image
Hey K. Sorry for not seeing your question. She was a very beautiful plant for great vigour and structure. She yielded very well, and foxtailed quite a bit at the end of flower. The high is a great, uplifting happy feeling .Your plants lol very nice also. Good luck with your grows this year.

skoviik

congrats on the new recieved seed konopenko!

can't wait to see what will happen with your OTH - you will post the end result, will you? please :)

love those ACE stickers though:D

I have them too, I just can't decide where to stick them...on my car or on the enterance of my flat?

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Holeshot thanks, spring is coming slowly to our land so its time to start germinatin them all :) Such fun! Panama, Golden Tiger, Hash fruit, Nepal, my hybrids Superstone and Viva Donetck and some Marocs :woohoo:
Pozdravljen Skovik thats very possible, but for now I have humbly put them in fridge :biggrin: I read the whole OTH thread so I decided to create a hybrid OTH/unknown early indica but Hash fruit stud would be ok too :canabis:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hey Holeshot thanks, spring is coming slowly to our land so its time to start germinatin them all :) Such fun! Panama, Golden Tiger, Hash fruit, Nepal, my hybrids Superstone and Viva Donetck and some Marocs :woohoo:
Pozdravljen Skovik thats very possible, but for now I have humbly put them in fridge :biggrin: I read the whole OTH thread so I decided to create a hybrid OTH/unknown early indica but Hash fruit stud would be ok too :canabis:

ahh kono',
good choice !!!
can't go wrong.. hehe
Viva Donetsk sound so nice too me... :) must be a great cross...!
yes i saw your harvest pic's!!!
This OTH attracts me too since i have read about... but this long flower is a no go @ moment... later when i have found my selection ;-)
i see kono... this year will be great for us!
cu & all the best...
let it grow!
M.:tiphat:

konopenko

Veteran
Ja man im patiently waiting every year for new Ace strains, there is no other decent choice, ok CBG :)
Yes Viva Doneck was kinda accidental cross between NepJ/Maroc ;) see there is no corelation but i decided to link heroic fight of our brothers against zionazibabylon with our strugle to saw our seeds freely. If there was Jah of any kind, it would be on their side too...look 50 years old song https://youtu.be/ZBqNRsfosTo 5th and 6th part see english lyrics...or am I smoking to many spliffs a day or there is very deep correlation, or how Russians say: S NAMI BOG!

Last edited:

yoss33

Veteran
konopenko, are you sure you are of Ukrainian origin and not from Russian (Moskovian)? It's typical of the latter to be so nationalistic as to bother everyone with their geopolitical views, while showing off their plants on a ganja forum. Also typical is the brainwashed memory that cannot remember that at the times this song was 'modern' you couldn't say 'S NAMI BOG' in public without explanations in the police department afterwards. S vami net Bog, a Stalin.
This thread will be so much nicer if you focus on the plants!

konopenko

Veteran
koko is crack bad forya :)
What are you babbling yoss, first of all Josif aka Koba died in 1953 and Haritonov is living legend, possibly untouchable for NKVD in that time..you should read more, but hey smartass came to teach me in my own thread. Such fun!
Hardly correct mate, Slovenian, what should I cheer when my brothers are butchered again.. so I teach people about Pravda. If you cant handle pravda prosta idi atsjuda!
Jah-Bog statment was not corelated to Haritonov but to us, I know they are watching my plants even thou im atheist hehe :)

Barca yeeeeeeeeeeeha!

konopenko

Veteran
Hash fruit :)
picture.php

Tikal/Congo hybrid has replaced Malawi/Pck (eaten)..in company of 2 hashfruits, Golden tiger, and Viva Donetck ;)

picture.php

My green haze thai plants in guerilla ( autumn, winter ) at 20 degrees south are great even with. Abnormal cold ( minimal temperatures around 3 to 7 degrees celsius.) They are growing very speedy.I not succeed to post photos.

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks Dubi, I just came home from our mountains / 15 joints per day :) my poor NepJ boy thinks its time to throw some polen :) Ithink its a bit cold for him, but I hope he recovers till august/september.
picture.php

Eltiburon dont give up its quite easy..just copy paste that BB code ;)

konopenko

Veteran
Welcome Sivas and thanks for warm words, I hope Jah is looking at our guerillas..
Here is GT plant with mainlining method, looks terrible atm, but should be ready soon to produce some lovely buds :)
picture.php

Viva Doneck with same method, but few steps ahead..I will top her for the last time in few days ;)
picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
Whatsup Dubi bro, nothing serious imo :) guerillas are suffering hard this year, due to drought they havent developed real size-about a meter high...I will visit them in october again ;)
From right to left Golden Tiger, Viva Donetck and litlle clone de GT. Method was mainlining but proved wrong with VD-80% of branches were to weak to carry anything.
picture.php

skoviik

so, the outdoor season hasn't gone as planned. Never before has it happened to me that the animals butchered the plants so regularly and also old plants. Nevertheless, some petite ladies managed to survive up until now, smaller than they could/should be but at least they are alive.
Here is an acemix fem I got, if someone could tell what strain it could be I would be very grateful.
https://www.icmag.com/https://www.i...tor_001#1#ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

skoviik

ok, I haven't uploaded the pics correctly, my apologies - and I can't yet edit my post so, my deepest apologies to all. I'll try to solve this as quick as possible...sorry for spam

Latest posts

Latest posts