What's new

Ace Mix ??

M

medical_shed

Sounds great Dubi, can't wait. I'd love to get my hands on some of the lines you have in the background, amazing genetics, like to figure out which plant is which too.

New packaging looks good too mate.

Nice packaging :joint:
moe said:
but for the mix u could little plastic bag in the tube
As he said...u could put 3 or 4 different thin plastic bags with the name of the strain written manually on it
think about indoor growers : they pop a seed wich reveal being OT haze and can't finish it...

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
The only down side to option #3, is if you include a strain with a possible flower time of 20+ weeks jejejejeje.... It could cause some of us some problems to say the leasts.

Hey highlighter...how about you buy yourself a nice Spanish dictionary :)

M

medical_shed

I think most strains would be around 10-12 weeks and doubt that OT's haze would be in the mix anyway.

grandsrin

Hi
Mandala use a technique for is mix who is not to bad,
FOR EXEMPLE :SAFARI MIX

The Safari Mix contains a mix of seeds from various experimental crosses in our breeder lab. At the moment these are mainly hybrids related to White Satin and Kalichakra (parent plants vary), and they are equally well suited for outdoor (balcony, greenhouse, up to 45° latitude in the ground; further north the harvest time can shift to middle/end of October)

Peace GS :rasta:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yes, I think so too :yes:

Very properly prepared package Dubi, I know I would like to receive such an nice presentbox :D

Number 1 woulod be my choice for a packet. It would help those of us, who make own crosses and wanna know & label the exact heritage of the cross they made.

I know I would buy couple pack like that immediately + you guys/gals in ACE can offer different series/collections of strains in different seasons! Kinda like: cultivators collection spring 2008, cultivators collection autumn 2008 etc... you get the point :biglaugh:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Herbalistic said:

I know I would buy couple pack like that immediately + you guys/gals in ACE can offer different series/collections of strains in different seasons! Kinda like: cultivators collection spring 2008, cultivators collection autumn 2008 etc... you get the point :biglaugh:
I like that idea. Good one.

I hope the good folks at ACE are having a plesent Holiday.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all! :smile:

Im glad you like new catalogues. There are a few things still to improve, your ideas are very apreciated! :wink:

ganjabrother said:
Have a question:
when you mean unreleased genetics, do you mean a sort of "beta" hybrids of what you would release in the future after stabilizing,
or do you mean various custom F1 crosses and landraces that you would never release in a pack 10, similar to cannabiogen's deluxe mix ?

Ganjabro

Hello Ganjabrother,

Yes, Option 3 would be something similar to CBG's deluxme mix.

Each season, our best mothers and new lines are pollinated producing new intereresting F1 hybrids. It's impossible to test deeply all new hybrids but we can guarantee its quality as they come from our best genetics.

It takes years of work to breed seriously a new strain and include her in our catalogue for future commercial distribution, but there are many other valuable genetics to offer which are worth to try.

New hybrids like:

Malawi x Chinese
Angolese x Chinese
Purple Pakistan Chitral x Chinese Yunnan
Purple Pakistan Chitral x Uzbekistan
Senegal x Pine Tar Kush
Tikal x Guawi

15-16 seed packs, reduced price.

I hope it helps.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
GroovySituation said:
Nice packaging :joint:

As he said...u could put 3 or 4 different thin plastic bags with the name of the strain written manually on it
think about indoor growers : they pop a seed wich reveal being OT haze and can't finish it...

Hello Groovy Situation,

Tube is probably too small to put inside different plastic bags correctly labeled. But i like a lot your idea. Will talk with designer about it, he maybe can find a 'good looking' way to solve it, probably using a bigger tube .... Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
medical_shed said:
I think most strains would be around 10-12 weeks and doubt that OT's haze would be in the mix anyway.

Of course,

genetics inside ace mix would be between 9-12 week flowering range, for both indoor and outdoor growing.

Idea is to offer good genetics at reduced price, that can be grown by most growers. Tropical genetics like hazes and hybrids wouldnt be included inside ace mix.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
camacho31 said:
ESTA Mu guapa la cajita .lo de la fecha de envasado lo pondria de forma q no pudiera ser manipulado posteriormente por malos malosas.
spain its in the map!!!!!!!!!!.

Gracias camacho,

Olvide comentar que la caja irá sellada en plastico transparente para evitar cualquier manipulación de la fecha de envasado o de su contenido.

Feliz 2008!

Thanks camacho,

I forgot to comment that box will be sealed with transparent trasplastic to avoid any manipulation.