What's new

Ace Mix ??

C

charlie garcia

I agree, could be interesting so ppl can try different things from same lot at the same time. I hope Dubi likes the idea

Best wishes good ppl

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ehhehe Bachus,

It's indeed a great idea! :smile: Will talk it with other ace members! Thanks! :rasta:

camacho31

ES Una gran idea dubi.tengo grandes alegrias con el deluxe mix.me imagino q como se q trabajais con el mismo nivel de calidad pos seria inigualable disfrutar
de una buena colleccion de hibridos no comerciales ace seeds.

yeahh its a good idea dubi.!!!!!!!!!!

por cierto para to loq necesiteis aqui me teneis.un cultiveta del sur de españa.

precisa la chitral o purple paki.si necesitas testeadores.pega el toqueeeee

sigo el trabajo de ace seeds y nda mi enhorabuena y mis respetos por vuestro curro

peace from the south of spain

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day to all! :smile:

We have been talking with other ace members about ace mix release. We all think it's a great idea!

3 possible options:

1) Mix of differentiated commercial strains from our catalogue, for example mix of Bangi Haze, Orient Express, Panama etc ... each strain correctly labeled and separated inside ace mix pack.

2) Mix of undifferentiated commercial strains from our catalogue, for example Bangi Haze, Orient Express, Panama etc ... all packaged together.

3) Mix of new unreleased ace genetics.

All comments and ideas are welcome! thanks! :rasta:

moe

only 1) and 3) we want to know what we grow :) how could u grow a seed while be blind !!
good idea

hmmm...

option 1) sounds nice to have a mix of the different strains already available for those of us who are undecided (labeling is definitely better IMO)

If I had only 1 option to choose from I would say 3) if labeled, I would always be down to get something new, increasing the choice of sativas to what is already available would be awesome

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like option s 2 and 3. A mystery seed is good for filling up empty places in the room.

The fun part about a mix pack is not knowing what u have...Then researching to figure it out...I like options 2 and 3 with a set amount of seeds per strain say 4 seeds 4 strains 16 total all mixed togather...Can't wait to pick up some packs however u do it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We would like to thank to all people joinning this thread for all the good ideas and recommendations. :smoke:

Seems options '1' and '3' are the most popular ones.

We are preparing new catalogues and 2008 envelopes. Seeds will be stored inside a single plastic tube, protected from light inside main envelope (cassete/tape kind of form). Here are some pics of 'beta' design:

There's a packing date in the back part, growers will know if seeds are fresh or if they have been stored for years in a distributor.

Option 1 could be complicated to realize. Main problem would be to store 5 batch of seeds separatly with our new design. New design doesnt allow 5 plastic tubes. There's only one place 'designed' to put a plastic tube there.

Option 3 would be the best one by now: a mix of new unreleased genetics stored inside same plastic tube.

We have been thinking to offer a mix of 15/16 seeds for aprox half cost. Growers will be able to access to new good and cheap genetics.

Have a question, when you mean unreleased genetics, do you mean a sort of "beta" hybrids of what you would release in the future after stabilizing,
or do you mean various custom F1 crosses and landraces that you would never release in a pack 10, similar to cannabiogen's deluxe mix ?

Ganjabro

Last edited:

camacho31

ESTA Mu guapa la cajita .lo de la fecha de envasado lo pondria de forma q no pudiera ser manipulado posteriormente por malos malosas.
spain its in the map!!!!!!!!!!.