What's new

Ace Malawi Fem undercurrents w/ 1200watts

stimp

I was waiting for a smoke report to, couldn't find a solid in depth smoke report on the Malawi. Would really appreciate one.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
Hello MrSterling,

The purple malawi was easier to find in the fem version in our earlier malawi releases, we have found a very desirable purple malawi mum for breeding, not so powerful like the killer malawi mum but more pleasant, tasty and early flowering, still enough powerful :D it has been backcrossed again to the killer malawi mum in feminized format to try to stabilize the most colorful, resinous and powerful expressions. I'd recommend you to wait for the new malawi fem releases, hopefully will be available at the end of this year.

are these available now??????????

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Unfortunatly Tolkin Bowls has not posted again around, hope you are doing good!

jammie, we have fresh purple malawi x killer malawi fem stock if you are interested.

stimp

dubi, are you zamaldelica, golden tiger and Malawi fems going to be available from seed boutique? TBH I would rather buy them directly from ace but haven't found any post from someone who has, I am only worried about how discreet the packaging is ordering directly from ace. Is the stealthy-ness on par with packing from most seed banks? thanks any help you can provide

psyphish

Veteran
dubi, are you zamaldelica, golden tiger and Malawi fems going to be available from seed boutique? TBH I would rather buy them directly from ace but haven't found any post from someone who has, I am only worried about how discreet the packaging is ordering directly from ace. Is the stealthy-ness on par with packing from most seed banks? thanks any help you can provide

Don't worry, go for it. The packaging is discreet. Never had problems ordering ACE seeds.

It's too bad I over watered my malawi, ruined it completely. Going to do a re-run in hydro as I still have a 10 pack of standards.

ps. use a ceramic metal halide when growing sativas, it decreases the insane stretch and you'll get uv-b which in my opinion is needed for a sativa to be psychedelic.

stimp

thanks a lot psyphish, I will order from them directly then. I was looking into getting a cmh light, I have an hps but I have included uv-b bulbs in my last 2 grows. Never knew if it helped or not but it sure didn't hurt anything so I kept running them

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Greetings stimp,

I already have contacted Seedboutique staff about the re stock of the new fem lines, waiting for the reply, hopefully we can re stock SB before the outdoor season is over :)

Thanks for your interest. dubi - ACE Seeds -

Oneiros

Unfortunatly Tolkin Bowls has not posted again around, hope you are doing good!

jammie, we have fresh purple malawi x killer malawi fem stock if you are interested.

I am very interested in this Purple Malawi x Killer Malawi! Do you have any that I can order?

:artist:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I am very interested in this Purple Malawi x Killer Malawi! Do you have any that I can order?

:artist:

Greetings Oneiros,

The new Purple Haze Malawi fem is not listed at our website yet but will be listed soon, seeds are available and ready to be released. A few packs have been already sold by email and we hope to re stock a few distributors with the new limited edition.

Thanks a lot for your interest! dubi

stimp

hi dubi, I read about your haze/Malawi cross in the article on your facebook page. I am extremely interested, so I was wandering if you could tell us about the effects and flowering time? thanks for any info.

Oneiros

Greetings Oneiros,

The new Purple Haze Malawi fem is not listed at our website yet but will be listed soon, seeds are available and ready to be released. A few packs have been already sold by email and we hope to re stock a few distributors with the new limited edition.

Thanks a lot for your interest! dubi

High dubi. Forgive my error.. I must have misread one of your replies and thought that there were 2 slightly different limited strains.... One is Purple Haze x Killer Malawi and the other Purple Malawi (not Haze) x Killer Malawi.. So of course, I'd want both!! ;P

I'm looking forward to growing the PHxkM. Cheers! :ying: