• Purple Haze Thai X Zamal Hash aka KOMODO

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Purple Haze Malawii X Banghi Haze aka NOCO Gallo Loco

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I'm running some Golden Tiger X PCK, Golden Tiger F2, Bangi Haze X PCK and Bangi Haze F7 crosses. Should be fun. ACE is Great. I really don't even consider anything else than Ace or Cannabiogen seeds anymore and Panama is in my near future..

Limeygreen

Veteran
How about a Haze x with erdpurt or the leb27 (i know it's not from ace) to make an early outdoor finishing haze, with the right selection you could probably make it easy for guerrilla growing with stature and structure.

3 beans of Purple Haze Malawi x Caribe are vegging away since 1 month overhere. I also have 4 beans of Malawi x Destroyer (accidental cross) that I will pop too quite soon. I'll document the thing whith my Zamaldelica's and Tikal's in a couple of days. Yeah, its not exclusively Ace but they're like cousins with Cannabiogen so I hope its ok...

I voted for the last one on the poll btw. That should be a killer cross....

The English Cut

I voted for panama x violeta, should be do-able outdoors here. Nice idea for the thread, maybe I'm missing something but what's the deal with all the haters & trolls?

I think it was related the way Cactus Flower made her debut in this forum wich didnt pleased other members... Its old now and I guess thats why this thread didnt had much success in the first place. There was another one that got deleted if I remember.

But now we're all friends, arent we? :biggrin:

I think it was related the way Cactus Flower made her debut in this forum wich didnt pleased other members... Its old now and I guess thats why this thread didnt had much success in the first place. There was another one that got deleted if I remember.

But now we're all friends, arent we? :biggrin:

I hope we're all friends, didn't mean to start things off on a bad foot

thats a rude insult for someone who hasn't been mean to you

Hi CACTUSFLOWER,

They all sound like interesting combinations, with good potential to produce high yielding and powerful sativa dominant crosses of short-moderate flowering time.

Nepal Jam x Kali China is already available as new limited edition, very limited stock until we produce more. Overall an excellent F1 as stated in its description.

Panama is a great sativa to breed with, and with the right parental plants you can easily produce outstanding hybrids.

Haze/Thais and Haze Malawi cross well with shorter flowering sativas or sativa/indicas like Zamal Hash or Bangi Haze.

I'd recommend you to start first with a few good inbred lines, then become familiar with them, learn what you like and what you don't like of each line, keep the best parental plants of the inbred lines in clone form, set your breeding goal to produce the hybrid (define possible nice combinations between different strains), produce seeds using as many parental plants as possible (different lines), and in different order (strain A x strain B, strain B x strain A). Find out what line/s perform better and are closer to your breeding goal, keep parental plants of the best hybrid lines, start to inbred the hybrid for the desirable traits.....

If you are looking for solid inbred lines to make your own F1s i would recommend you Malawi, Panama, PCK, Kali China, Tikal, Oldtimer's Haze, Haze/thais, ErdPurt ... or from other seed companies: Skunk, Peyote Purple, Deep Chunk, Blueberry, Flo .... they all produce great hybrids.
One thing I love about this forum is you can get it straight from the horses mouth, the breeders and growers with experience in the problems I might face

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
ClaudeHopper I'm gonna check out you're thread,sounds interesting

Not much going on yet, I see some seeds just popping tonight. But I'll have fun gardening and post some pics later.

Here's a Golden Tiger that was dusted by another GT:

picture.php

Dr.King

Veteran
Just got my Zamaldelicas up and going. Once cuts are taken I plan to cross Zamaldelica with Rare Darkness Ghost Train Haze #1. Got 3 going of each so I will choose the best of each plant and cross them. I can't wait. How does Zamaldelica x GHT #1 sound?

Just got my Zamaldelicas up and going. Once cuts are taken I plan to cross Zamaldelica with Rare Darkness Ghost Train Haze #1. Got 3 going of each so I will choose the best of each plant and cross them. I can't wait. How does Zamaldelica x GHT #1 sound?

sounds like it might blow up