What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE - experimental micro sativas

konopenko

Veteran
Ja man, nice girls there and some still kicking. Zamadelicas and Malawis performed great, everything looks decent so I wish you long smoking season bro! :smokeit: waked&baked this morning at 4:30 and 9:15 :biggrin:

D

Dr. KJB

nice malawi bro:biggrin:

Thanks!

Today is Day 37 (Day 20, 12/12)

vjqUplc.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Waldgeist,

It's really impressive to see such nice malawi and zamaldelica indoor flowers grown in such small pots, great job as usual :yes:

Looks like the Zamaldelica fem was much more sensitive against mold than the standard. The outdoor malawi and purple haze thais look great, hopefully there are no frost in the upcoming weeks and you have the chance to harvest them there, that would be amazing.

Thanks for all your updates, best wishes!

Waldgeist

got harvest here

Handcrafted in west germany:laughing:

zamaldelica #4 and #6

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

those 2 I keep for next year to flower some revegs

Garuda

Veteran
Thanks dubi, I hope that we (like Waldgeist and me and some more) can convince more people to take the "risk" and enjoy these energetic beauties, even in small spaces :)

The weather really sucks right now :D

Last edited:

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
ya man, da good ol german tannenbaums,

"oh tannenbaum, oh tannenbaum..."

who sais there is no way to grow plantz outdoor in german dezember?

mr. waldi defenitly not,

looks great!

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oh tannenbaum oh tannenbaum, i cut them down this morning
wether its sum- or wintertime, we grow the herbs- to please the minds
oh tannenbaum oh tannenbaum, waiting sooo long? , im sorry:biggrin:

Gemüse

Glückwunsch zur Ernte, geile Bilder wirklich! Wie gefällt dir der Effekt der Malawi Sorte so? Für Freiland Anbau sehen die ja wirklich gut aus; natürlich nicht zu vergleichen mit denen vom Indoor Run. (das sind doch auch Malawi oder?) Ich erinnere mich noch gut an meine Laos ernte ende November letztes Jahr, wäre ich doch nur auch ein bischen geduldiger gewesen wie du :biggrin:
Stellst du eigentlich auch hasch her?

gruß gemüse

dannykarey

Hey guys, great thread!!

I just wanted to clarify......So these are micro sativa's? So they always stay short and show sex early........similar to an auto flower......Only these are really awesome sativa's? Did I get that right?

Great job Waldgeist...How long did they flower for? They look killer!!

Keep up the good work!

Danny

Waldgeist

Glückwunsch zur Ernte, geile Bilder wirklich! Wie gefällt dir der Effekt der Malawi Sorte so? Für Freiland Anbau sehen die ja wirklich gut aus; natürlich nicht zu vergleichen mit denen vom Indoor Run. (das sind doch auch Malawi oder?) Ich erinnere mich noch gut an meine Laos ernte ende November letztes Jahr, wäre ich doch nur auch ein bischen geduldiger gewesen wie du :biggrin:
Stellst du eigentlich auch hasch her?

gruß gemüse

Hey Gemüse, danke:tiphat:

ja die drinne warn auch malawi,

Potenz top, geschmacklich naja - Holz/haschöl- wir sagen 'kernig'
wirkung recht komplex jedoch nicht 'klar' wie meine z#6 oder thaihaze, mehr verwirrt, anfänglich motiviert, schwingt dann um in einen semi lethargischen status. hält sehr lange an, auch gut zum schlafen.
Hab jetzt drinn und draussen verglichen, indoor definitiv potenter und mehr up, draussen dröhnt schon ganzschön:biggrin:

werd von draussen was ölen(bho) evtl.

beste grüße

Hey guys, great thread!!

I just wanted to clarify......So these are micro sativa's? So they always stay short and show sex early........similar to an auto flower......Only these are really awesome sativa's? Did I get that right?

Great job Waldgeist...How long did they flower for? They look killer!!

Keep up the good work!

Danny

naj bro, those are 'normal sativas' you can just make them stay short when you give them less media to thrive in.
I flower clones, those malawis ran 94 days from rooted clone till harvest without vegetative grow time

thanks:tiphat:, i think also the latest arent really 'micro' anymore, maybe dubi can change the threadtitle in 'walds experimental sativas' :biggrin:

best