What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE (and other sats) Indoor Tricks

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Terpene,

I'm completely fallen in love with the purple Honduras pheno of the regular Panama Goddess x Honduras P1 males F1 hybrid. :huggg:

I really want to make a feminized version of this F1 hybrid in the upcoming months: Purple Honduras mother x Panama Goddess (reversed) :dance013:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
I have a feeling you will like the SSH×(MATH*)
*(Mauritius×Etheopian) it has huge flavor potential.

I am pretty excited about them as well. My first round all 4 plants went male on me and were culled. Here's round two - 6 SSH x Mauritius / Ethio on day one:
picture.php

Hi Terpene,

I'm completely fallen in love with the purple Honduras pheno of the regular Panama Goddess x Honduras P1 males F1 hybrid.

It's really something special isnt it?? I am very impressed with the smoke and structure, plan to see me growing those regularly as they are some of my favorite smoke of all time.

Napalm (Fire Og x Destroyer) x Violeta at 3 weeks in looking very destroyerish in development but showing violeta's lovely colors early in flower at every node:
picture.php

Ace Pana-delica (Panama Goddess x Zamaldelica) smells exactly like you'd expect its stems to, lemony-mango-citric deliciousness. Heres my female at about 4 days in:
picture.php

The whole cabinet is stacked now, mostly a mix of Med Tree Seeds (Catalina Wine Mixer, Strawberry Bubba), Ace Seeds (Panama x Zamaldelica) or Ace crosses (Super Silver Haze x Mauritius Ethiopian, Napalm x Violeta)
picture.php

A few Ace Lebanese coming up:
picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
Not an Ace line, but I totally dont care, its too pretty not to post. Med Tree Seeds Catalina Wine Mixer at roughly 8.5 week chop:

QOJ9Pda.gif

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HTsCG3C.gif

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I'm running Guawi, Zamaldelica, Nepal jam Thai-chi and Kali China.

My flowering chamber is similar in size to yours (1.40m height, 80x80cm), how do you manage stretch with sativas (Kali china should be stouter)?

From what I've read so far, I shouldn't let them get taller than 20cm prior to flower, but saw you also top them while in flower? Do you also top them while in veg? any specific potting technique? Would love to learn from a master :)

Last edited:

Terpene

Veteran
I'm running Guawi, Zamaldelica, Nepal jam Thai-chi and Kali China.

My flowering chamber is similar in size to yours (1.40m height, 80x80cm), how do you manage stretch with sativas (Kali china should be stouter)?

From what I've read so far, I shouldn't let them get taller than 20cm prior to flower, but saw you also top them while in flower? Do you also top them while in veg? any specific potting technique? Would love to learn from a master :)

Topping, scrogging, LST all work great for limited height applications. Topping in flower is ok, but you have to watch the plants as you're really stressing them when you do it and it can lead to herm situations in lines prone to it. I prefer to keep the plants short (like you said, no more than 20-25cm in veg) and then hope for the best in flower. If they get too stretchy, you can always snap a stem and bend them over to accommodate the lights.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Flipping freshly rooted cuttings (right out of the cloner) into flower helps on sallys, I have been told 24-36 hours darkness before flower helps with stretch. I have only tried 24 hour darkness, but not a side by side to compare.

soulhigh

Thank you terpene and dubi very good génétic panama diosa x zamaldelica things amazing quality , and zamaldelica x éthiopian a final smoke report ?

48N

I'd also be interested in an updated zamaldelica x Ethiopian smoke report, very interested in this strain

Terpene

Veteran
The Zamaldelica x Ethiopian x Mauritius x Ethiopian cross I made from the very Zamaldelica looking female and 60/40 Ethiopian leaning male has very interesting effects. Bright and clear, positive, and deceptively benign until you try to do something at which point you realize its stronger than hell. It has an old school sativa aroma which I tend to associate with the more thai/malawi-ish Zamaldelicas (somewhat sandalwood) backed by the lemon-lavender of the Mauritius and Ethiopian influences.

A friend in the southern California community owns Rosin Evolution and we pressed 7 grams into rosin (heat+pressure to create wax instead of chemical extraction). It smells delicious - just like the plant when its live, but frankly, I am afraid to try any of it :laughing: We also pressed 6 grams of the purple Honduras x Panama which is probably the best smelling thing I've ever been present for. Again, nothing but love for the Honduras x Panama Goddess purple Honduras pheno - Dubi, thats a keeper!!

The male Ethiopian leaning Ethiopian x Mauritius that I gifted to a friend has apparently pollinated just about everything he likes its effects so much. The male has been described to me as smelling like dryer sheets which would make sense for the lemon-lavender odor within the line. Apparently, Ethiopian x Mauritius x Alien Orange Cookies and Ethiopian x Mauritius x Super Silver Haze are dynamite - I have three of the latter just starting out in flower.

I'll have to take some shots of the armoire. The two Napalm x Violetas are really purple - one at 2 weeks, the other at 7. Nice to see the colors come through in all the phenos I've run, the super purple Violeta really makes for nice crosses.

Terpene

Veteran
Violeta x Napalm (Fire OG x Destroyer) at 7.5 weeks:
picture.php

Second Violeta x Napalm at 2.5 weeks:
picture.php

Ace Seeds Panama Goddess x Zamaldelica at about 4 weeks:
picture.php

Med Tree Seeds Strawberry Bubba at 5 weeks (stretchy pheno):
picture.php

Same at 3 weeks (super dense bubba/indica pheno):
picture.php

G

Gr33nSanta

just found this thread, I am on page 6 of reading, you and I have very similar growing style! haha I have been SIPing for 2 years! I think 2 of them have never left the flower room... none of my SIPs have ever left the flower room yet.

I do sometime worry I might have some nasty mold growing in the reservoir, I have never even open one up to find out. I think one of them is on its 12th round. Water from above at transplant and down the hole for 2 months. I am finding with my design, that once flowering starts, I can fill the reservoir once a week throughout the whole grow and I get great results.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wow! beautiful pics! Gonna sow a couple Violetas I got as freebies right now!

Hi Terpene,

I'm completely fallen in love with the purple Honduras pheno of the regular Panama Goddess x Honduras P1 males F1 hybrid. :huggg:

I really want to make a feminized version of this F1 hybrid in the upcoming months: Purple Honduras mother x Panama Goddess (reversed) :dance013:

Dubi: count with me if you want a bestiatester for that cross :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Terpene,

I'm really excited with your updates, thanks friend :)
Amazing work you are doing with all the different lines and hybrids you are working with :yes:

The Violeta x Napalm really has the blend of traits we could dream of, early flowering and intense violet colors with a sativa touch from Destroyer.

The rosin from the Purple Panama x Honduras and from the african sativa poly hybrid must be God's stash :D

Really happy to know you are using the Mauritius/Ethiopian male in the development of other hybrids.
How is the SSH clone you have used as a mother with this male?

Excited as well to see the new Panama x Zamaldelica hybrid already flowering in your garden, and the lebanese sprouting! :huggg:

Terpene

Veteran
9 weeks to the day and the more destroyerish looking Violeta x Napalms is near as makes no difference to finished. (I needed room for the 3 Lebanese females which just got tossed into flower.) The other plant is at 4 weeks and is developing a more OG-Violeta structure in flower.
picture.php

picture.php

Here's 6 weeks on the indoor Panama Goddess x Zamaldelica. I have another outside, but its slower to develop - not to mention that as of yesterday the day length is shifting the wrong direction, so I may have to chop it a bit early as I have no room indoor.
picture.php

Dubi, I've never actually run the SSH elite clone which is floating around Southern California. Everyone swears by it, and its supposed to finish very quickly (10-11 weeks) so its been bred down a bit from the spindly hazes we're used to. I have two distinct phenos, the densely flowering, SSH looking plant at 6 weeks and the leggy, very ethiopian looking plant at 5 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
And because I am a sucker for fall colors, MedTree Seeds Strawberry Bubba.

Stretchy strawberry pheno (7 weeks)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dense bubba looking pheno (5 weeks)
picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
MedTree Seeds Strawberry Bubba (stretchier strawberry pheno) at 9 week chop:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
These are awesome plants and the photography skills match the grow skills.

Im seeing structures and growth that are very much like the Girl scout haze cookies from Connoisseur Genetics - hand grenade buds, few leaves, nice even development even lower down? I expect the aroma on this Strawberry would be more my cup of tea though. Again, very impressed.

Latest posts

Latest posts