What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ABF Seeds Cobalt Haze - 12wk pheno @5 days :lurk:

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's had this sexy pink/purple color the entire time while growing and the cheap camera I was using just couldn't capture it. Borrowed a friends for an afternoon to try and do these flowers justice. It's just legitimately pink. Crazy.

dank.Frank

Grizz

Veteran
Where the hell is abja ? I ran his motherloaded x sunset sherb. Best seed stock I’ve popped this year. Very Sherb dom in smell and big ole buds. Knocked stoney917 out ��

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cobalt Haze #2 canopy taken @ 29 days, flower taken @ 31 days - just starting to get interesting.

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll do my best to catch a Deezy style shot of her resin - but she does actually stick to herself and form "strings" of goo. As soon as I saw that last cycle, I instantly thought of the GSC shot that Deezy took years ago, that helped propel that cut to stardom. Only fitting this line is made with his SSH cut.

I think there are some promising things to be found in these seed lines. Abja isn't a flash in the pan and I enjoying the couple plants I've had so far. I'm not sure what will be a keeper in the long run. It'll take many more new plants to come through the garden before I can make such a call again, comfortably. For now, if it produces resin, it's not getting culled.

It's called a harem. Deal with it. LOL. ;) :joint:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ABF Seeds Cobalt Haze @58 days. Harvest shots coming in a week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. Just a borrowed one. Still playing around. This one is not sufficient.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the love, Vash. I'm trying to give Abja some better pictures. This round, things are really shining. I'll also say, the line really benefits from a nice cure. The flowers have matured exceptionally well in storage, which is not always true of chem/og/diesel flowers.

Cobalt Haze @ 60 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cobalt Haze, 9wk pheno @ 63 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's the same bud in both close up shots. Before harvest, and while hanging to dry, I just flipped the second close up around to make viewing it easier.

Nice work Abja. :respect:

dank.Frank