What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always Be Flowering seeds. Abja has stayed fairly low key over the years, but his contributions to the cannabis world changed the industry and spawned countless seed companies almost overnight. (Forum GSC)

He continued to work his lines and improve things through intelligent outcrossing and inbreeding. He's always had access to a very rare set of elite plants. He's always had his own selections that stand toe to toe with established elites.

Having watched him produce seemingly endless piles of dank for over a decade, it only made sense to give his seeds a try when he finally put a label on his work. Even better, it's the same label, same catch phrase, that he's always used. Nothing flashy or overly hyped, just the same steady dank machine.

I do have high expectations from his gear. I'd suggest any experienced growers give it a try. I say experienced growers, because a lot of people without knowledge of what the elites actually are, could easily dismiss legitimate keepers that would stand the test of time. Seed lines that produce elites are getting more and more rare as every breeder is basically just copying each other trying to chase the latest flavor of the week.

Dosi-Gelato-Cookie-Cake-Juice-Pie-Candy-Tangie-Breath, etc, etc, etc. All the same generic flower using all the same generic played out hyped Insta-liked mids that have nothing but faux frost. Glisten and gloss without any real substance.

The resin quality on plant #2 is exactly what I'm looking for. Keepers have a look to them. Unless #2 smokes like complete trash, she'll be around for a long time. She's sexier than I can manage to capture on camera. Her resin production is every bit as good as any GSC clone or cross - she's literally caked. Pulling a fan leaf results in resin strings, not unlike like pulling a piece of hot glass. She's a purple cookie/haze essentially.

So yes. Give ABF Seeds a go. Just remember #nofuckboys. If you grow them - finish them. Post them. Be real about what you find. Good or bad. Hold no punches.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cobalt Haze #1 @49 days - Blue Dream leaning pheno.

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cobalt Haze #2 @51 days - I can only assume this plant leans heavily to the fathers side of the equation. (sorry about the cat hairs in the photo - it's not webbing...lol)

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Truly ashamed and amazed I haven't seen this thread before. But now I'm tagged, nice display, I think this thread must be why pic if the month got shut down, they would have been duplicate threads.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cobalt Haze #1 @57 days. She'll come down at 63. Could be a potential cash cropper if she smokes. Nice dense colas for sure. Very nice flower structure.

picture.php

dank.Frank

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Truly ashamed and amazed I haven't seen this thread before. But now I'm tagged, nice display, I think this thread must be why pic if the month got shut down, they would have been duplicate threads.

Same here.
Great thread

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Appreciate the kind words Frank. I haven't been on here in a bit. I'm staying on it and applying the pressure. Working on being more balanced and positive. So although it's still #NoFuckBoys, :laughing: I'm doing my best to not say that anymore.

I've done some Sunset Sherbert reversals(for mostly in house work) and recently a GB6Trix reversal. Been focusing on expanding my lines and directions. Right now it's on combining the newer lines with classic cultivars. Not limiting myself to any one specific style. I've done the classic work, I'm doing the hype work, and everything in between. Really looking to build a collection of cultivars with unique terpene and cannabinoid profiles. I've got some Strawberry Gelato Type II seeds from MedTree that I want to dig into.

Really appreciate people making space in their gardens. I run this business the way I ran my delivery service. Positive, respectful, and considerate people welcome. I'm not for everyone, but like you said I've been doing this for a while. So I believe I've earned the right to navigate this world as I see fit.

I've been deep in the genetics for a long time. The best way to lay low though was to not have a public name. It's only recently that there's so many people exposed publicly, that I have felt more comfortable popping up a bit. Still no pictures :lol: Some people won't understand. They weren't around for overgrow, elite getting popped, marc emery, etc....

I'm excited to transition and to continue to pursue something that I love.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Looksing frosty dank can’t wait to hear the smoke report.

Abja your crushing bro I’ve seen the work you’ve been doing on Ig amazing.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cobalt Haze #2 @80 days

picture.php

picture.php

She has a sort of mineral oil - doughy/yeasty smell to her at first, but there are metallic/menthol - mild chocolate, maybe...thing to her in the background. She's complex. No clue how she'll cure out, but if her 60 day sample was any indication, she'll certainly be sticking around.

dank.Frank