What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Baylien #5
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
is that the aftangie from prophet? i just ran her too, unfortunately had to chop early at week 6 because of the fucking compliance check. at week 6 i was unimpressed with the smell, kind of like bland durban, no real tangie smell. but the stack and nug swell was great and it was pretty damn frosty.

Abja Roots

Veteran
is that the aftangie from prophet? i just ran her too, unfortunately had to chop early at week 6 because of the fucking compliance check. at week 6 i was unimpressed with the smell, kind of like bland durban, no real tangie smell. but the stack and nug swell was great and it was pretty damn frosty.

It is...That sucks. Mine actually has a great nose to it. It seemed to really come out in the cure. It was growing next to a bunch of crazy smelling strains, so it definitely had competition. Very sticky, and solid. Stacked really well. I'm going to have to grab it back. I actually didn't save a cut of it.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran

compliance check? FOR REAL?! are the new regulations you guys are looking at that aggressive?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea man we thought they would be weak, but this ordinance has TEETH. they have hit 100+ properties in the last 2 months, especially where me and abja stay. its downright disgusting, i can barely sleep at night, i drive around town in a rage every time i see them on the road in their white SUVs, they have flooded our county hard with police and code enforcement.

for the first time in years i am contemplating closing down and moving all my operations somewhere else which is very sad because I've spent countless time and money building up my foundation here. i had to close down my 40kw which took me damn near 9 months to build and i only got two fucking crops out of her….such bullshit. there is a court ruling in june that might change the ordinance but until then its open season on 215 grows.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
that's rough... hopefully the court ruling goes in your favor, and you guys can get it going in hard again in june. time to start talking more seriously about a migration to Oregon...how was your trip ar?

Abja Roots

Veteran
If they wait until July, they'll have effectively killed the outdoor season. It's getting ridiculous out here.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea going beyond ridiculous, I'm hearing stories of guys with tiny ass 3 plant gardens getting compliance checked. you would figure they would mostly go after the 99 plant OD guys but they are literally going after everyone, in every pocket of the county.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
sounds like where I'm at...a dude got rolled with ONE plant outside around the corner from me during a big sweep they did towards the end of last season...too sketch.

Abja Roots

Veteran
I never thought that it would get like this in the NorCal country side, but they are literally going after everyone. I fully expect the prices to go up this year, especially if they persist with this level of enforcement until July.

My understanding is that even if they overturn it, there is nothing to stop them from putting another measure on the ballot again. It's hard to justify investing in an area like this.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
how do you think i feel lol….literally invested so much out here. its not dead in the water yet, alot hangs on the lawsuit, and also their ability to keep financing this.

also sucks because i dont foresee prices going down much, because while we are getting fucked with, certain areas in the emerald triangle are ramping up production even harder with the latest native american green light. I've heard of some massive projects being undertaken on native american land that is totally free and clear from police prosecution.

would be great to see a price rebound though, would just suck if we can't take advantage of it.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
how do they know u grow in the first place? are you registered with a state id? sounds like a violation of some rights to me...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
they set up an anonymous complaints system that was supposed to be neighbor complaint driven. however the sheriff then decided that they themselves could issue the anonymous complaints, via what their helicopter pilot sees from the air. they then use this to target a street or neighborhood, identify which ones have grows, then they send out a code enforcement officer with a list of addresses along with sheriff deputies and they check every address out. its a civil inspection warrant not a criminal warrant, and growers out of compliance face 500-1000 dollar fines. growers who are doing other shit like BHO labs or sitting on lots of dried weight can face criminal charges.

its absolute madness out here..

Abja Roots

Veteran
Even if their financing runs out, which I expect will happen before the summer is through. I personally don't want to be in an area with people who have this mind frame. So many people at Walmart on god knows what getting their government checks, WIC, and EBT. Then you have people like us who support the local economy, create jobs, and generally just try and avoid any issues. If they want us gone, I'm happy to oblige. I haven't invested nearly as much as you in this area, and I'm glad I didn't commit to any more than I did.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Oregon. I need peace or I need to move onto other things...been so torn for the last 4 years, and that's a feeling I'm sick of.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Word to all that
I'm tired of hiding
I keep thinking of OR and doing the old 2 week split with a couple friends. Earn more in a safer environment. Apparently can make oil there too so I'd sleep much better at night.
I wanted to scout out around you guys but these last months and pending future keep my eye a lil more north.
That would be nice to see a price rebound especially for you outdoor guys(which is what I need to be doing)
But I feel just about like deezy does. Fighting that urge to go and almost can defend staying home anymore.

Latest posts

Latest posts