What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ABC(Australian Bastard Cannabis),Dizzy,Bindi,Mongy Madness

G

Thanks! This is my first run so can't give you an accurate answer. But looking at the seedy buds (that are still growing) I'd say 9-12weeks. There's a few different phenos in these. Smells like a citrus Sativa. Some of the seed pods are pretty frosty so I assume they are half decent mothers.

G

An update pic of the off season mini seed run.

Did anyone find growing abc/subterfuge painfully slow the first few weeks? After that the pace picked up with mine and all was good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200412-225153~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200412-225153~2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 132
G

Haha ok well at least it's not just me. Mine had no veg time so I'm sure with an extra couple months they'll get some size. Might need to put them out early next season

G

And that's subterfuge you're growing right? So hybe couldn't fix that ultra slow start.. must just be a downside to having the altered leaves

G

The main man in full bloom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200427-194654~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-194654~2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 125
After struggling with figuring out how to do pics on Icmag here is a pic of my subterfuge 1 as of a a week or so ago. It's truly a hardy plant and has put up with much stress

teide

Veteran
I"m having difficulty getting a grasp on the plant size of the ABC varieties. Most photos Ive seen are closeups of buds and leaves, or plants in veg. How big is your subt1? Seems like there are variation within abc, it might be phenos or different environment. I guess subt1 should be quite uniform in size?

G

Would depend on veg time, seen a monster maybe 5foot tall sub on IG after a long veg. They definitely grow slower (I'd say half the rate of the average plant, maybe sub is faster than pure?) don't know what I rough standard outdoor season size would be, but info should become available soon I'd assume..

I"m having difficulty getting a grasp on the plant size of the ABC varieties. Most photos Ive seen are closeups of buds and leaves, or plants in veg. How big is your subt1? Seems like there are variation within abc, it might be phenos or different environment. I guess subt1 should be quite uniform in size?

It's small and very shrublike I'd say around 20cm height and 30cm diameter. Doesn't grow like a typical pinetree cannabis shape. Very slow growing indeed.

G

Anyone have any experience with F2's of ABC?

Have you seen mutant expressions with entirely different structure and terp profiles in selected F2 individuals?

Successfully made some old school pure ABC X's with 79xmas and 82durban and hope to see there traits passed into a mutant.

teide

Veteran
Durban sounds great. 79xmas, isn't that pine tar kush? Hoping to pass on pine flavour in the mutant? That could be nice. Good ideas.

G

Yeah just working with what's available. I believe Xmas is a pine tar variation. Some great terps on that one.

I'm more interested in the Durban X, it's a true sat with a 14-17week flower so should be fun.

Be good to see the difference in the 2 Xs in F2 as they are near opposite in structure

teide

Veteran
I agree. Looking forward to see the result as you go through the various out- and incrosses, what traits are passed on etc and how the high develops through the generations. Good to hear you mentioning the decent high already present in the site 4 you harvested. Even when just grown for seeds that bud still had potency, that is a good starting point!

Subterfuge 1 beginning to flower. Have a feeling its going to take a long time like November or December to fully finish. (Denver Colorado)

teide

Veteran
Well done, litew8stoner!
It's big. A real trunk on the bottom.
You really think it needs 3-4 months of flowering?
If it finishes in december, how many weeks/months is that from seed to harvest?

Well done, litew8stoner!
It's big. A real trunk on the bottom.
You really think it needs 3-4 months of flowering?
If it finishes in december, how many weeks/months is that from seed to harvest?

I started it back in May. Now I'm thinking I overshot that estimate lol. I should be able to finish it, especially since my balcony doesn't get too much precipitation. It's starting to bulk up a little more, I'll be sure to update regularly

Amynamous

Latest posts

Latest posts