What's new

Abby's Bud Shack

G

Howdy Sunnyside - Glad you are enjoying the thread! :) Really liked your picture that is up for nomination in the POTM - Best of Luck!

Finally had a moment to spare, and I see that the staff were able to fix the uploading problems a few of us were having (Thanks GL!). so here are a few new pics.

Jock Horror at 35 days

And a little peek into my flower room. The front row is Nirvana's PPP on left, Nirvana's Jock Horror on right, and CSC's c99 F2 in the middle. One of the reason's I love the c99 is its build, a very sativa body but with a huge amount of bud sites... ain't she a beauty?

Abby :wave:

70s_PotHead

Abby, everything in your flower room is a beauty :canabis: , I'm with sunnyside, this has got to be one of the best threads on the forum, :wink: and thats saying alot cause theres some damn good one's out there :yummy:

70s :cool:

G

Thanks 70s_PotHead, that's very nice of you to say. I'm just thrilled that you folks are enjoying the pics! :smile:

I was thinking that some of you might like to know what is coming up next, so here is a quick peek into the Veg area full of young BOG strains 29 days old. On the left are 4 Sour Bubble 1BX, in the middle are 2 Lifesaver, and on the right side are 3 Super Sweet Cindy's.

And a closeup of a Sour Bubble with the Lifesaver and SSC in the background.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Can't wait to see them BOG's

Can't wait to see them BOG's

jeez... and you took 15 years off, I guess you never forget how to ride a bike... Did you grow anything else (tomatos, peppers, etc.) during your hiatus? As always, great pics

my mom has the photography worm bad... she loves your pics :jawdrop:
here are a couple she took in NYC

G

Hey sunnyside - your mom has a good eye. I was always of the opinion you either have it or you don't. The best camera in the world won't help you if you don't have the ability to frame your subject! :) I had a couple of outdoor grows before heading off to college, and grew out a plant a friend gave me a couple years after college. Other than that... nope, I don't and haven't grown a thing. I hate yard work with a passion and don't have a single live plant in the house except for my "hobby". I am not a gardener... although it does seem that I do a fair job with what I have. Funny, but I do enjoy sitting in the room with the plants, just being in there makes me very at peace with the world.

I love BOG, besides being a really nice fella, he's such an entrepenuer... always marketing that man is. Matter of fact, that first pic is one of his Sour Bubble 1BX. But to hear him, you would think sometimes only a BOG plant has great crystals. Well, here's proof that even a budget strain like the Nirvana Jock Horror can be just as sparkly... even at just 36 days of flower! :yummy:

Of all the strains I have grown, my favorite is Nirvana's Pure Power Plant, aka PPP. My PPP smells just like an Andes mint, you know the little after dinner chocolate candies with the mint inside. Not only does it smell and taste great, the stone is very nice and after a few puffs, you are feeling quite well indeed! It's a perfect high to do anything in you want... but too much can leave you paralyzed! :eek: Here's some PPP at 36 days flower:

Merry Weedmas Everyone!

G

Only a few more days left for 2004, so here are a few more additions to the Bud Shack.

Nothing fancy here, just thought you might enjoy a little peek inside my Flower Room. The pretty girl in front is a clone taken from my original Nirvana Jock Horror, she is now at 40 days of flower and just starting to get a little color.

This Jock Horror puts out a fair amount of resin and has a pretty good bud to leaf ratio.

Thought you might like a closer look... :canabis:

Also in the garden are these Nirvana Pure Power Plants, which are also clones from my original seed mom.

And our parting shot for this evening... my veg area with some BOG Lifesaver, Sour Bubble, and Super Sweet Cindy, now at 34 days of age.

Happy New Year Everyone!

G

Happy New Year Everyone!

I contemplated starting a new thread for 2005, but since Crazy Composer and staff were kind enough to include this thread in the new ICMAG newsletter, I figure we'll just keep on rolling along here! Just a minor clarification from the newsletter, The BOG grow I have is currently in veg, and it will be several weeks before I am ready to begin flowering them. What's in flower right now is some Nirvana PPP and Jock Horror clones, as well as some clones from a c99 F2 from Capricorn Seed Company. Each of the clones were taken from a parent plant I grew from seed. Speaking of seeds, I do want to thank ICMAG for sending me a pack of BOG's BMR for winning the November POTM, I'm sure we'll be seeing some here at the Bud Shack in the not too distant future. :yummy:

I'm looking forward to taking some killer pics in 2005, if any of you have some suggestions as to strains you might like to see in the Bud Shack, please let me know!

Here's some of that Jock Horror currently in flower, now on day 46 of flower mode. She's just starting to get some color...

Happy Holidays ICMAG

PS.
Thanks 70's Pothead, that's my boy - he just loves the plants! :canabis:

G

Beautiful Pics, as usual :D Abby Normal!!
That cat has the most golden amber eyes I have ever seen... That is a georgous feline... :)

G

Thanks Ms.Grat3ful, he's my little cannabis cat. Just loves to hang out with Dad in the plant room. :wink:

Greets BigToke - Thanks for stopping by - glad you like the thread!

Howdy Folks!
Things have been so busy lately I haven't had much time to post, but here's a few pics I took several days ago that I was finally able to upload. As I was finishing the pics, a little poem popped in my head, and I thought I would share it with you:

This old man, he grows weed, all his plants they came from seed;
With a knick knack paddywack give that bud a home,
I grow pot cuz I like to get stoned! :friends:

On to the pics:

c99 F2 on day 35 of flower

A couple of PPP pics from day 49 of flower

And last but not least... some Jock Horror also from day 49 of flower

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? It's playoff time!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
nice nugs shots you took there abby you will be very happy with the bog strains your growing and my BMR's didnt like much nutes might have been just the ones i grew . im gonna start some jock horror and ak48 from the nirvana line hope they come out as nice as yours
peace chucky

G

Greets chuckyoufarley - It will be interesting to see how the BOG actually do... there is so much hype around the BOG strains it's hard to seperate fact from fiction. But it won't be long until I find out for myself! :wink: Good luck with your Nirvana grow, I'm a big believer in Nirvana's economy seeds, I wish everyone priced theirs as competitively. :smile:

Howdy sunnyside - I can't answer that question as I have no frame of reference... but I can tell you the Jock has an "up" sativa high, a nice buzz that makes for a good anytime smoke. I would say it is very similar to the c99 as far as quality of stone.

Here are a few pics of my BOG grow currently in veg, now at 48 days of age:

BOG Lifesaver

BOG Sour Bubble 1BX

BOG Super Sweet Cindy

and last but not least, here's a shot of the Jock Horror and c99 taken tonight:

c99 F2 at 40 days of flower:

Jock Horror at 54 days of flower:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
OMG!!!

OMG!!!

Abby Normal said:
BOG Sour Bubble 1BX

I know if I were a breeder...i'd be sending you all the beans you could handle...probably more than you wanted! " Here Abby..just take a couple more" lol

Rolando Mota

No doubt - that sour bubble is the shit! Amazing looking shaggy beast. Flowering is going to be incredible; you've done it again Abby!

Respect!

Rolando Mota
:joint:

G

Greets Rolando, we shall soon see about that SB, just started flower mode tonight after 50 days of veg.

Thanks Cargo, but it's not me... it's the plants! :canabis:

Here's a couple of pics of the Jock Horror, now on day 57 of flower. One was taken a few days ago with the HPS on, the other tonight with the light off. If you had to guess, do you think she is ready for harvest? I know the answer.... question is do you?