What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 S1 test Thread

THC123

Veteran
I finally planted the A5 and HPHxSKxA5!!!

I expect them to rear their head above the ground in 24-72 hours :dance013:

Starting a grow always makes me feel like it's Chrismas :woohoo:

bibi40

Dont know, I always thought it was only me that couldn.t.

Maybe its in all the seed sub forums ?

Don't know why ,

and no clue about the logic , but

in seedbay subforum , some you can and others no .
there is not the " did you find this commentary helpfull " ,
but i think you can add some with the " balance " icon .
I' ll try now .

:tiphat:

yes by this way it works

Last edited:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Don't know why ,

and no clue about the logic , but

in seedbay subforum , some you can and others no .
there is not the " did you find this commentary helpfull " ,
but i think you can add some with the " balance " icon .
I' ll try now .

yes by this way it works

+1 :dance013:

Raho

Veteran
Dont know, I always thought it was only me that couldn.t.

Maybe its in all the seed sub forums ?
I have asked Gypsy about this before.
He said the forum owners could turn the comments on if they wanted.

Would be great if they could be activated.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I dont have any Mod powers cant even Stick a thread at top of subforum. Im just a member i cant activate it myself.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
I have asked Gypsy about this before.
He said the forum owners could turn the comments on if they wanted.

Would be great if they could be activated.

Normally the "owner" of the Seedbay Private Breeders Sections have the "Vendor" Status, this would allow em to turn on the comments, besides each section have 2 mods who also can do it.

idk why Karma hasn't that Status, i will ask gypsy to manage this.

THC123

Veteran
Lol I hadn't even noticed, I often use the rep button but now that you mention it I noticed there is no useful comment button here.

Anyhow I think all the seeds have germed. Of 8 I am sure and the rest almost 100%. They were planted in rooting cubes with a nice seedhole. I just put a little piece of the plug on top to over it but when I shine with my TL light there are a few openings and I see a white stem an the seeds rising to the surface!!!

Probably tomorrow by the time I will get back from work they will all be above the ground and I will immediately plant them in their final containers 11 liters.

I will take pictures tomorrow but so far so good!!! :dance013:, most opened after 12-24 hrs so the beans were nice and fresh.

Damn now I want to start another tent with my white og cut cuz I want more of that stuff but I have to control myself for the moment lol.

B

bench warmer

Why is it that I can't send reputation points/helpful answer in Karma threads?

You should be able to send rep by clicking on the white scales icon at the top of the post you’re repping....

picture.php

.... except when you’ve already reached the max # of times you’ve repped the member.

NEED 4 SEED

Normally the "owner" of the Seedbay Private Breeders Sections have the "Vendor" Status, this would allow em to turn on the comments, besides each section have 2 mods who also can do it.

idk why Karma hasn't that Status, i will ask gypsy to manage this.

Was just about to rep this post, but...eh...:tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
Update 28/01 part 1

All the seedlings germed without a hitch

I planted the germinated seedlings in 11 liter yesterday :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Really loved the a5 logo!!

picture.php

They were planted on Friday the 24th directly in the cubes.

picture.php

48 hours later on Sunday they had all germinated (some still needed to rear their heads)

THC123

Veteran
Update 28/01 part 2

picture.php

And then yesterday I planted them in their final containers and put them on 12/12 directly. They should veg for a month and then flower. I am sure that even on 12/12 these babies will yield well. This way I could fit them all in the tent. The soil mix is universal potting soil with polymers, perlite, mycorhizzae, bacteria, lava meal, compost and worm compost. After a month they will receive one or two flowering tabs per pot and then plain water. Maybe I will use organic PK but I am not sure as it contains molasses. They should do just fine with water and tabs but the PK does give the buds and extra boot. But it also makes the buds really sweet tasting and gives all strains a similar background taste in the vape.

The Fluence light is just perfect for my tent, I have total and equal coverage, something I never had with HPS or single source LEDs plus I love the spectrum.

I will take one more pic with lights on as soon as my phone is charged.

But so far so good!!!

THC123

Veteran
28/01 Update part 3

It was atm impossible to take a decent pic of the tent because I can't open it fully when the lights are on. (Need to find a way to block the window without it drawing attention).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Say hi to baby A5 :biggrin:

The lights are far away now because it is their first day and the lights are new to my. So far I see no stretch. I will put the lights closer each day. They should be at 20 cm from the canopy soon.

They produce almost no heat compared to HPS or Viparspectra or other LED brands. I am really happy with these fluence lights!!!!! I am sure quality with this little heat will be amazing. I am glad I was able to buy that lamp very cheap, I paid 800 something euros for it.

nickman

Veteran
Great lights. I’d love to try those ...!!!...

Do u think the plants will fill in those big pots going from straight 12/12 ...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts