What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 Bx Tester Thread

Doc D

the squad, day 29…

WoINGGFl.jpg

a wide range of flower development at this point…

IFIogmXl.jpg

NTLVP7rl.jpg

74G

really nice to see these sativa ladies growing ;-)
all the best to Doc and gardenin angel and all the others and again
BIG thanks to karma as always... ;-)))

i'll watch this thread as it goes... .. .

Just wanna give you all my good willing karma for this grow cause sativas always an experience ;-)

nickman

Veteran
All these girls are looking real good everybody... I can't wait to see these plants in full bloom... Good job y'all...

SourDank

Veteran
I second that nickman, you guys are killin it. The next couple months this thread is going to be incredible. It's already turning into one of my favorites already

wingdings

Veteran
6 weeks, starting to develop. Some of the tops were too close to the light for a few days.
A couple standouts in terms of vigor and visual flowerset appeal. Fresh hazy aroma so far on these.
picture.php
picture.php

A5bx next to Afghani Haze
picture.php
picture.php

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

A5bx update day 30-50 12/12 from seed

PH 5.8-6.0
EC 1.2-1.6 (0.4/0.5 local )

Diet

Canna coco A&B
Calmag
Root excel
Silca
Ph down

So since my last update I've been battling what I though was a PH issue but turned into a underfeeding issue leading to a slow growth spell and calmag problems.

My run off was at its normal level so I upped my calmag I notice them taking off a few hours after feeding so I started to up my EC once I got to 1.6EC they were very happy and have taken off since.

The following shots have been taken since my last update
Inrecently started to scrog the A5bx and will take some more upto date
Shots over the next few days,
I also be bumping this thread more often with updates now I'm done with the karmarado OG grow.

First up is some shots of the males out of the 10 seeds germed
I got 5 A5 Dom which are now scrogged,
2 WOG Dom 1 of the White og females I have kept as she reeks of haze and is flowering fast the other I have killed along with the 3 males

A5bx males

A5bx males

A5bx males

ABbx males

A5bx males

Thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
Hey ga their looking real nice bro... I'd love to grow something like this...

Sorry if I've missed it allready somewhere in the thread but what does day 30-50 12/12 ... Mean??? What's the 30-50 mean...