What's new

A5 Bx Tester Thread

D3pthCharg3

I'm finally getting to finish the last 3 of the pack of these I got off the Bay a few years back. I gotta say:they were all females, sucks if you wanna make f2s, but I'm certainly not complaining for more chances at finding a keeper. All but 1 female was short flowering (under 11 weeks) with dense OG like flowers and little stretch into flowering, some barely doubled. Up until now, all were nice, but nothing special. During veg, one of the last three really had my eye, and nose; it was clearly more resinous (yeah) and odoriferous than the other two. I'm a few days from harvesting these now and indeed the special one is where it's at! LOUD ASS HAZE, funky raw woody garlic spice from another world, and did I say LOUD. This plant is up there with Death Star and Sour D in the loudness category, but totally different. Its warm, and provocative, and inviting, it evokes a feeling of being hugged.... fu(king awesome. Thanks Karma! AND a huge thank you to the seedbay crew from back in the day that replaced, yes replaced, my seized original winning A5 auction (yeah some customs dude probably got all the males, haha). I'm about to give it a dialed run, oh yeah, these girls can eat! I unfortunatly found that out a little late on this last grow. A5bx#8 responded in KIND. In the end I believe I found my keeper, after years of looking....so happy with this plant...so happy. Yeah, she's seeded

Latest posts

Latest posts