What's new

A5 Bx Tester Thread

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Here's my 2 girls left out still getting fatter but close on this one. She has pretty much halted her swell, what ya tink....

picture.php

picture.php

an this one still with tons of white hairs an new swell.

picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
I think I need those genetics!
Great job man. I think your going to enjoy smoking those..

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I think I need those genetics!
Great job man. I think your going to enjoy smoking those..
Mahalos
I'm calling the oil "Dirty Hippie" Its like a mix of heavy pine with deep sandalwood overtones, kinda incense spice.

A5 haze bx1 SHO from the big girl
picture.php

Here's a shot of her getting trimmed up.

picture.php

Here's a pic of the short 8 week pheno

picture.php

Still have one beefy girl out but she's taken a big hit from the caterpillars. Still tons of untouched nuggies, but a good amount of damage done. Lesson learned. Stocked up on BT.:tiphat:

testymctester

Veteran
Mahalos
I'm calling the oil "Dirty Hippie" Its like a mix of heavy pine with deep sandalwood overtones, kinda incense spice.

That is probably the exact flavor profile I was hoping for with these testers. I would love to have some dirty hippie flavored rocket fuel :biggrin:

Nice work man!

nickman

Veteran
F.cking Awsome job dude... I really like the trimming shot and the pile of buds in the sun light ....!!!... Awsome man ...!!!...

Croissant

nice job!!

I am wondering what the palate is like on the A5bx and if perhaps you would be so kind as to do a smoke report on her?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Strain: A5 haze bx1 - Phenotype I called "Shorty"

Breeder: Karma Genetics

Flower time: 56 days

Appearance: A rusted green chunky look on this girl with rock hard nugs. She has a old look to her, being something I've came across before in the past.......long ago.

Smell: This one was different from the other 2 that finished as she has a sweet honey spice nose an no pine at all.

Taste: The flavor on this girl is more on the spice side with a smooth milky finish.

High: She's a heavy high dropping the eyes instantly an it reminds me of some chunky hazes we used to smoke in the 90's. Very sedative type of feel that makes her a good evening strangely.

Overall: A nice chunky short haze that has a nice bag appeal with a unique smell that leaves ya wanting more.

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Strain: A5 haze bx1 - Phenotype that got the tallest of the A5's

Flower Time: 83 days

Appearance: Has a typical haze structure with a decent frost an dark orange hairs.

Smell: Like a old dude in a Dead show parking lot trying to sell ya a novel of cid. Kinda heavy on the pine with a slight sandalwood smell. Very ancient smell that you can tell fathered many cause of its familiarity.

Taste: The taste is like jumping in a time machine an tasting the dank Jesus was burning......The real burning bush :biggrin: It's a mix of pine/sandalwood going down an full on pine on the exhale.

High: Intense an trippy high that has little to no ceiling.......that I have found yet. Feels like it sends ya off on a space voyage after a big dab. I've compared it to when Cheech snorts a line of space coke. Sends ya off for sure.

Here's a pic of her right before harvest.
picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Strain: A5 haze bx1 - Phenotype that went the longest

Flower time: 93 days

Appearance: This one produced long spears of chunky nugs that had a nice sticky frost on her. She has a haze structure but a lil more chunkier with a lime green look an dark red hairs.

Smell: Deep on the pine with this selection and the sandalwood is just a slight hint. Very sharp pine that is a bit offensive like a skunk would be.

Taste: A sharp spike of pine down the throat on each hit that has so much expansion on the lungs. Very, very old taste that takes me back.

High: I just sampled this girl once so far an WOW! The potency of this soaring high makes her very special. Easily spaced out from just a toke.

Overall: Don't pass this one up if your a haze lover. For sure will please the crowds. She's a winner in my book.

I'll pic out a couple nugs for a pic tonight for here.

Mahalos Karma for letting me in on this adventure, much appreciated for the opportunity

Alpen rock

You did an awesome job Arthritis, along with the JackOhazia, you sure know how to write a good report:woohoo::dance013:

Big up yourself, they all sound and look stunning, thks for sharing with us :tiphat:

soserthc1

Rarely do I buy gear anymore unless it's something I wanna make seeds with ...

But I'm gonna buy these just because of this thread ......(and I need some haze in my jars)

Sweet work