What's new

A World On A String

T

THE PABLOS

End of June-End of Sept........slow and low...that's the tempo.

I'm going to run a couple/few potted Fuck Shows in a pit I'm thinking...depends on how I feel. Lot going on...non canna stuff

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep,i may just run the tent once and wait till fall to fire it back up,going to be hard enough keeping the one garden cool..

T

THE PABLOS

Life in a motherfuckin' bucket

Life in a motherfuckin' bucket

Thawing out a 2 gallon bucket of Bubba G and Hell Hound trim

Once it becomes workable...softens up...I'll hand stir it a bit...then put the lid on and act as a washing machine for a few minutes.

The concoction will then be poured into a 5 gallon bucket with the Bubble Bag nets ready to extract the falling tears.

The results should present me with a decent amount of hash...retard mud...........................

H

Homer J Pimpin

good to see ya still kickin' round there pablos.......up to the same ole tricks I see.......like the retard mud analogy........I saw somethin' bout jello the other day,made me think of you.........Pablos.........I would suggest you look @ chocolope from dna......If I've got it right I believe you might find some resin profiles in there that would suite you and your work,if you've allready been there then dismiss this........The parents are chocolate tai x cannalope haze.....

T

THE PABLOS

good to see ya still kickin' round there pablos.......up to the same ole tricks I see.......like the retard mud analogy........I saw somethin' bout jello the other day,made me think of you.........Pablos.........I would suggest you look @ chocolope from dna......If I've got it right I believe you might find some resin profiles in there that would suite you and your work,if you've allready been there then dismiss this........The parents are chocolate tai x cannalope haze.....

Yeah man the same old shit. It moves forward at plant speed. I'm humored by dudes that think they can cross a few plants and blow up the world with them. The more I work my progressions...the more I realize that many don't know what the fuck they are talking about...and their passion for what they are doing....based in shallow waters.

On the other hand...creating your own expressions is not difficult...so...perhaps they are justified. All the blessings to them then. Blow up the world

"Sorry...hate to interrupt...it's against the law to jump off this bridge..you'll have to kill yourself somewhere else. A tourist might see and we wouldn't want that"....off of Frankenchrist.......Soup is Good Food

I've grown Hazeolope (which has Chocolope as a mom)....and that was pretty good. Can't remember what I did with it though...I'd have to look.

* withdrawing off dairy products is a motherfucker

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i admit 4/6 of the crosses i just made have little purpose,i used my cindy99 male to make f2's (f3's in this case i think...) of course,but only one of them do i think will be a possible actual good combo,one a maybe,and the other three all i did was add cindy to strains that already had cindy in them...

T

THE PABLOS

I've made many senseless crosses...but it keeps me in beans. Out of all the crosses I've made...I'd say I've only grown out a 1/3 of them...and out of that 1/3...few have made it beyond IX1. It takes a lot of dedication and time to keep a cross going in my discipline of gardening.

If you look at it (not talking donations/server fund)...most the dudes out there...are selling F1 X F1. There isn't a whole lot of work involved in that. Nothing wrong with it...but I don't see where their talents as a breeder would be able to shine.

Eventually...if you are serious about it...you have to work your lines into something that becomes its own. That's my opinion...and what gains my respect.

Hobby dudes....breeding for fun and friends...no foul at all. I think the term Hack...even though I enjoy calling myself one...refers more to those that profit off their lack of effort...their hurry to market themselves. Sluts.

I can't see it other than profit motivated...or a need to limelight themselves (for whatever reason). Not hating...just observing. Soup is Good Food

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt,i think mexi brick weed needs to be made available in seed form,gonna be the next gs cookies! oh wait,mexi brick has tons of seeds in it already,my plans for domination of the seed market flawed from the get go....

T

THE PABLOS

I've said this many times and really mean it....I LOVE MEXI BRICK WEED...if you get a good batch. There are still really good batches coming across too. I wouldn't be totally unhappy if that's what I end up smoking in the end.

EDIT: from what I've read...it seems someone put a bit of work into GSC? Looks like some fun stuff either way.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I love some of those equatorial sativas grown under the sun. I just wish I could dry and cure it myself. I hate th bricks

T

THE PABLOS

Bricks depend on your connect....I'm sentimental when it comes to the Mexi....defender of the faith. I love Mex....one of my favorite places to be. "I'm not drunk officer...just fell while getting out of my car."

H

Homer J Pimpin

picture.php
+

picture.php
=

picture.php
picture.php

T

THE PABLOS

come on Nugg...not one of the better bricks. Funny as hell though. I'm almost in Mex right now...fucking storm is freezing

H

Homer J Pimpin

The only bricks I've ever seen have looked like that it's a taste you'll never forget............you may not enjoy it but you will remember it........p-eople get all caught up in fancy names and fancy pipes and shit.......I remember in 89 I was smokin' brick weed out of a budwiser can with el duche from the mentors in a dingy club that smelled like puke and sweat and piss trying to figure out a way to stop the skin heads and metal heads from killin'each other..........these days they just hug it out in their skinny jeans and share a spliff of gs cookies dipped in aderol.......The times change the culture changes but mexi brick remains...........soup IS good food.........

T

THE PABLOS

Hellnation

Hellnation

I was thinking about breeding again. What I like to do is follow targeted breeders/hacks/whatever around on the boards (this internet age) and watch their grows/genetics/techniques....if they look like they are working on interesting stuff....or sound intelligent...or are funny and crack me up...or all of the above. I'm an instinct type. I need performance/personality.

I've grown many popular "pro" breeders beans...and I've grown beans made by "non pro" breeders who had light leaks and accidental pollinations. I've found happiness in both and disappointment in both...at about the same rates/percentages. As I do not focus...like many growers...on the stability of genetics or the reputation of breeders...I feel I'm more free to make my own judgements concerning plant expression.

All my bean scores are sourced understanding that I'll be breeding with them. So...to save time I'll choose a dude that has worked his line (not in a technical sense in some cases) down a path that I'm favoring. Meaning...the breeder is selecting his expressions in a direction I'd go myself. Preferably I acquire the beans in the F2 or beyond generations.

* F1 beans (1st generation) can be skipped for all I care. In my own F1 generations....I'm pushing to move the cross into the IX1(F2) generation immediately. F1 is nothing but an introduction for the most part. It takes very little selection or skill to make F1 beans. Even more true if proven clones are used.

*Yes...I grow F1 beans from other breeders to this day....but it's usually after I have worked with other stuff they've done or in a "collect" mode. It is less and less that I deal with anyone else's F1 beans though.

I'd think most anyone who has bred plants for a little while will tell you much the same. F1s are nothing but a screen door that needs to be opened to get in the house. It's good for collecting genetics in seed form...good for giving you an open slate to start from...but not the most skill demanding or artistic generation.

From what I understand...to get to a "true" F1 stage...if you did all the work...is a totally different animal. I don't think too many out there are working with true breeding plants ...however....or...sticking with a line from conception and bringing it to that stage.

*I'm not sure that I even believe in true breeding cannabis lines

....If I'm not making sense...or my information is incorrect...someone please...make me aware. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing on peeps. I do want to document how I got from here to there...and my thought process during that time.

T

THE PABLOS

Bubba G/Hell Hound Bubble Hash

Bubba G/Hell Hound Bubble Hash

This is what that bucket I showed yesterday...looks like after a single run through the nets.

Nice little score drying by the fireplace

T

THE PABLOS

House Plant cheating the weather

House Plant cheating the weather

Due to the weather we've had for the last few days...I'm letting the House Plant hang with some Hell Hounds in the veg room. Normally I do not bring plants that have been outdoors back indoors...as a precaution against insects. Being that she is in the height of flower making...I wanted to do the best I could by her...so an exception was made...and she gets shuffled in and out of the MH spectrums.

I'm looking to make her short (2 foot) stature a single flower...filling her in the best I can. She'll be back outdoors as soon as the weather makes it realistic.

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

Day 63

Day 63

Here (again) are 2 of 4 Blind Willy Chemical Hazes that have been flushing for almost 2wks. Evidence (again) that you can take unstable lines and create sound plant expressions. I'm beating the fuck out of these girls...just like I beat the shit out of all my flowers...yet for such "unstable" genetics blended together...I'm not seeing any intersex.

Figuring they have another week+ of flushing left to go. The aromas are skunk/funk/chalk...no fruit...no garlic...no citrus...flowers appear light lime and covered in resin. Very much like several Chem DD expressions I've cultivated....the flowers will be more light than dense (not airy in the standard description of the word).....kind of like a styrofoam sort of feel. Drying flowers like these takes a little bit of experience to get them "just so."

* the other 2 Blind Willy Chemical Haze sisters I'm flowering are at day 52 and have not been put into flush yet. Neither is like the sisters I'm showing or each other. Bit different.