What's new

A World On A String

G

guest121295

Indeed, the DTC is a "get the job done" sort of smoke.You roll up a chuffer and you're ready for some serious bricklaying, or maybe concrete...anything but math!!:)

T

THE PABLOS

Yeah...I'm opposite the "lazy stoner" stereotype. When I smoke the stuff I'm growing...it gets me up and motivated. I wouldn't want to have to deal with anything serious after my 1st ripper of the day. This stuff gets you pretty fucked up for the initial 15-20 minutes....but then I can maintain. I don't know though....I function at a mighty stoned level...or at least I seem to function...I'm sure I forget a bunch of shit.

I come up with what I think are some genius plans....go to put them in action...only to find out that I outfoxed myself...and have already completed the genius plan. It's like Christmas every day around here.I marvel that I keep it all afloat...I'm for sure here...but sometimes operating on a different timeline. I'm always stoked when I've found that I've outfoxed myself. Give myself a big pat on the back for my genius.

I'm a sativa man. Fast hitting...trance inducing...."let's start marching" kind of preferences. If I get beads of sweat on my brow...a little tremor kind of feeling....and come up with some profound shit in my head....and can still chuckle without apprehension...it's good weed. I don't even mind paranoia sometimes...interesting how you can freak yourself out then pull it all together.

* I start every morning with a cup of high grade coffee with sweet condensed milk stirred in....and a joint of my homegrown/home bred herb....I'm a predawn gardener. Sweet Hippie Speedballs

T

THE PABLOS

Los Pablos

Delightful thread. Amazing stuff....

I appreciate that brother man. I've had a lot of help/support....and it's a hell of a lot of work...but I'm living the dream. I have zero complaints...love everything I'm working with. A grower can't ask for much more.

G

guest121295

Yup, time to break out the chainsaw and tear shit up!! That's the sativa blast, if I go for some hashplants I end up wondering whats on Sundance channel and I can't find my socks...I think once you pass the old 40 mark indica blood is for pain and nightime smoking only...What amazes me is the buzz from the Apollo, for 55 days I can hardly believe the buzz, no affie effects at all.Makes me want to drive 140mph....:) Now I have an original cut of Bros Grimm stock Apollo something or other.Now that my haze stash is about 3 cubic ft I can start growing shorter flowering sativas, anything under 80 days is OK.I hope my haze will last 2 yrs, the rest I gave away...Thanks for the inspiration ya'll, I damn sure need it!:dance013:

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

....hell...any Sativa Hybrid under 70 days is even better....under 60 is primo though.

Those Grimm were innovators. Masters of the under 70 and 60 day sativa hybrids. IMO they already crossed the bridge....they already solved the flowering time issue with sats. Those flavors...I mean shit...are they not pretty much perfect representative of the fruits they mimic? Great highs. They were able to formulate all that together....better than most other seed dudes.

I've not had straight Apollo (any of them) but I've had plenty of C99...and that is a marvelous line. You may get tired of it (as I have at Xs)....but you always seem to come back to it or C99 outcrosses. Stellar expressions that finish under 60 days?!!!!? Can't ask for much more...for me anyway.

I've not worked with most their stuff though...just seems I don't hear any bitches about their genetics.

**giving Haze away lol....crazy Xs. I hear you though C....."here have a handful...take it"

G

guest121295

When we first ran M-31 aka Williams Wonder in Souther Colorado outdoors we were all just blown away.Our best sensi hashplants and g-13 hybrids were mundane compared to that M-31.The plants finished by Oct 10th too with incredible yields for high altitude grows.I'm talking like 8-10oz plants at 8500ft.We kept those cuts 3yrs and lord knows where they went but man what a time we had growing outdoors up there, spectacular land, I cry when I think about it!!

Barbanegra

We kept those cuts 3yrs and lord knows where they went but man what a time we had growing outdoors up there, spectacular land, I cry when I think about it!!
I would love to spend a whole season in some remote mountains growing.
Set up gardens.
Live with the land... hike, run, observe plants and animals, sit at the fire, dig and chop and carry heavy loads... and make the effort pay.
One of the things I want to do before I die.

I hear you guys on the sativa buzz. Well put. This is what I enjoy and look for.

I hope to find something good in the A11 outcrosses that I have. Fingers crossed.

Los Pablos

Delightful thread. Amazing stuff....
:yeahthats Thank you for sharing. I feel yours are good ideas and I benefit from the exposure. The literary form I enjoy as well.

I have zero complaints...love everything I'm working with. A grower can't ask for much more.
I want to be able to say that next year :biglaugh:

Outdoor seasons are slower, but it shouldn't take too many to have the first perfect line/pool :smoke:

Well, I might never get to the point of everything - I'm too curious not to keep trying new stuff.
But I'm not buying any new seeds until all that is in my fridge is grown out or chucked or gifted. I've spent already way too much and have plenty to choose from.

T

THE PABLOS

I was crawling around under the hood of my truck....wrapping wires with heat shield material (chevy small blocks put out a lot of heat)...making a list of things the truck needs...and letting it idle for a while to keep its juices lubed and flowing...looking stuff over.

I don't like being stoned while I work on that kind of stuff...I'm not so mechanically inclined that I can do it blindfolded. I tend to forget steps in a process or misplace tools when I've been smoking. When messing with expensive shit like that....I don't trust my stoned mind.

But...after I rolled up a couple joints out of the DTC99 jar...just finished drying to a stage where it is safe to sit in jars....absolutely no cure.

I smoked 1/2 of a joint with my wife...while sitting here watching the NFL (Giants vs Pack)....taste just like it smells...still can't describe it...but more like spice/incense twinge of citrus...twitched our noses. It's potent...in a sativa way....our conversations have been filled with gibberish. Hits fast...takes you up....drift back down...all in the last 1.5 hrs.

About to light up the 2nd 1/2...

EDIT: smoking the 2nd 1/2....flavor may have a bit of Ginger to it. Spicy on the tip of your tongue. That's pretty close then...ginger spice

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

Ginger Beverage and the 2nd joint.....

Ginger Beverage and the 2nd joint.....

I drink Ginger Beer and Cream Soda...fancy all natural stuff...you know the kind? They have not much refined ingredients ....unrefined sugars and flavoring....no caffeine...I support Virgils cream sodas, root beers, and Dr. Better....also drink various brands of these Ginger Beers....

...goes nicely with this 2nd joint...and yet another NFL game

T

THE PABLOS

Harvested on day 64

Harvested on day 64

I took the Flo-ish Tweedy yesterday....she had been flushing ahead of her sisters. The further the sisters go...the more I see the Blue Line dominance. Without a doubt....the manicured flowers I'm showing today are the most obvious (noted the entire flower cycle) expressions of the dominance.

Dense flowers...not large....but weighty. Here is the entire plant...minus the seeded flower....in a sneaker box

Not bad really. Probably a couple zips...thereabouts

T

THE PABLOS

By Comparison:

By Comparison:

I harvested the "Fatty" MVTF X GK this morning...on day 65...a look at the tip of her topper

Now a look at the entire top in the same sneaker box of Tweedy for size comparison

A much bigger girl...yes? Yes. There are several fat flowers left to be trimmed. This thing fucking stinks...it's like an old skool fat ass indica...totally the other end of the spectrum as far as manicuring...just chop away...no fancy intricate cuts need be made.

Nice stuff...props to RM for making all today's material. Looking forward to smoking off these plants.

T

THE PABLOS

Tracking the herd

Tracking the herd

A look at 2 DTC99 F4 sisters (partially pollinated with Odessa IX1) now at day 55. Very similar except one has a tighter flower and the other a more fluffy flower. I'm looking at them as 70-75 day expressions...so a few more days of feed...then...into flush.

Interesting leaves developed on the pollinated flower of the more fluffy expression

Here are the 2 DTC99 and 3 Odessa IX1......ages range from 55-60 days...with all the Odessa already in flush. This is a stanky batch of plants....plenty of sativa expression..."to the point" plant expressions....very very fun to grow. These plants get along well...on reasonably similar cycle timeframes....smells of piss, fruit, spice, citrus, berry....gnarly shit...picture perfect indoor sativa qualities

I've already begun looking for the landing strip....everything looking favorable for a happy landing. December flowers

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Poppin' in to check on the on-going journey. Looking good there PABLOS! Wanted to try those DTC99's, but REALLY would love to get my hands on the original DurbanThai-Highflier...before the cindy was intoduced! Glad to see your still at it! Keep on!

T

THE PABLOS

Poppin' in to check on the on-going journey. Looking good there PABLOS! Wanted to try those DTC99's, but REALLY would love to get my hands on the original DurbanThai-Highflier...before the cindy was intoduced! Glad to see your still at it! Keep on!

Good to see you dude. Yeah...I got those DTC99 already in the F4...the batch of beans I used were from the Thai (best as he could tell) side of the genetics. We can only speculate...but in general overview of the plant expressions...you for sure come away with a feeling of heavy sativa.

I've been smoking the 1st harvested DTC99 for the last couple days. Has flavor off the vine and is powerful stuff. I've run on it...worked on it...gardened on it....without a doubt some nice smoke if you like a strong sativa. Really looking forward to a cured smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts