What's new

A World On A String

T

THE PABLOS

....Yeah man....their Hazeolope is nice as well (same dad as the Bastard I'm pretty sure)......I bet you do well on your entry. I enjoy your detail.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro,it's funny,the more awesome a plant looks in your garden the more i assume its 100% your work....i guess the business like nature of the name should have been a dead give away heehee...may have to keep a few boys aside,i have a separate area i was using for seedlings,could be a good spot to gather a little pollen,make myself some DTC99 f3's,could be a good thing to have a stash of....

xevinieto8

Hi!!!! I found this on my 2046!! Its a "Acherontia atropos".. Death's-head Hawkmoth. Is the pic of the film The Silence of the Lambs (when its a butterfly). I dont know where I have to show this pic, but i wanna show it to all the world cuz I love it.

-
photo.php

- Roll it up. Light it up. Lets get high. Roll it up. Lithgt it up. Flying to the sky.

T

THE PABLOS

Family Traditions....inter mingle....less the incest.....

Family Traditions....inter mingle....less the incest.....

I doubt anyone recalls.....perfectly understandable.....half the time I can't follow it.....myself......though for me....it must be duly logged down....exactly what it was...that was done.

Odessa= Casey Jones X Cindy Jones (Casey Jones X Heads C99BX)

You can view Odessa.....as a H3ad fest....no shame in that...some of my favorite stuff is in Odessa.

If you consider that there were different Casey Jones phenotypes used to make Cindy Jones....and to reference Odessa.....you will understand I'm getting double the bang...on the Jones.

I'm actually looking for outstanding Casey Jones expressions to resurface....at a quicker flower speed....perhaps the headie oils tampered by some grapefruit....or some other interesting twang. Nothing short of....a soaring sativa head.

My statement...once again....C99 brings down flowering Xs....pretty consistently.....

I'll show you a Casey leaning Odessa....she is is a week ahead of her sisters....partially pollinated with Casey Jones F2....at only 49daze flower....well flushed....pretty much ready to be felled...I'm wringing her like a wet towel....draining her juice....

Look at this Casey Jones F2....partially pollinated for the inline into F3....63daze flower.....well flushed and ready to be felled...

Pretty similar in structure...aroma...overall demeanor....but one is done at 63 (add a few days if you like) and the other at 49 (add a few days if you want)......I'll smoke samples side by side...of course....but I'd imagine...much alike in effect/favor etc....

A few different phenotypes are showing in the batch of Odessa....some a good deal more robust....than the one I've shown you...above. Most look like they will go less than 55 daze....and one real flimsy stretcher I'm not sure about yet. Pretty fun batch of girls...hyper feminist...yet a mans ladies at the same time. I'll post them as they come up....

I have a lot of plans for this Casey kind of stuff.....Satechism has my ambitions leading up a spur trail....back up into unseen BBS connected Jones expressions.....in these isolated pools....I will dive down for......massive flower expressions paired with old skool Thai leaning subjects....based in and out of Chocolate Thai and Juicy Fruits....my research and instincts whisper ...there are two different ways to Thai within these plants.....it is a matter of matching the code up accordingly.

I believe in Satellite....I believe in Jones....they are spun just enough to add other function....but the Thai is not out of reach. Very interesting hybrids....I feel good about combining them.

V

vod

Wow! Lovely flowers on the Jones.
Stuff like that I've only seen first hand on SchromxC99.
I've seen oldpink selling some CaseyJones f2s on seedbay, but when I wanted to get them, they were gone. Oh well... I got some Pure Energy (F13xBlockhead) from Mountain High and GuerreroBerry from Chimera though. ICMag makes me collect stuff...

That SchromxC99 we made seeds on is the greasiest thing I've seen so far. Smells strong... evil lemon? Greasy in smell and touch. Crazy... Interesting how the different well crystalline buds can have a different touch to them. Gotta get a sample of it for smoke next week.
The SDiesel in the lot was crap. Badly overfed though. Hardly any smell, little resin, late to flower.
One of the SchroomxC99 x Thunk was much to my liking. Hairy buds, could have gone two more weeks I suppose, but seeds were done. Nice sized flowers, lots of resin and a good sour, fresh, lemon smell. Very different than the SchxC99s. Wonder how she will smoke. The Satori x Thunk were out of control. Not really my cup of tea but interesting.

I'm almost done with harvest. All in the barrel awaiting its destiny. Just two more plants out in the cold. I'm not doing it again (next year at least). Fuck that. Too stressful. I'm just gonna plant a few for fun, hash and seed. F13xA11 vs. the elements?
I need more focus on different fronts. Ganja growing rules my thoughts too much...

T

THE PABLOS

Wow! Lovely flowers on the Jones.
Stuff like that I've only seen first hand on SchromxC99.
I've seen oldpink selling some CaseyJones f2s on seedbay, but when I wanted to get them, they were gone. Oh well... I got some Pure Energy (F13xBlockhead) from Mountain High and GuerreroBerry from Chimera though. ICMag makes me collect stuff...

That SchromxC99 we made seeds on is the greasiest thing I've seen so far. Smells strong... evil lemon? Greasy in smell and touch. Crazy... Interesting how the different well crystalline buds can have a different touch to them. Gotta get a sample of it for smoke next week.
The SDiesel in the lot was crap. Badly overfed though. Hardly any smell, little resin, late to flower.
One of the SchroomxC99 x Thunk was much to my liking. Hairy buds, could have gone two more weeks I suppose, but seeds were done. Nice sized flowers, lots of resin and a good sour, fresh, lemon smell. Very different than the SchxC99s. Wonder how she will smoke. The Satori x Thunk were out of control. Not really my cup of tea but interesting.

I'm almost done with harvest. All in the barrel awaiting its destiny. Just two more plants out in the cold. I'm not doing it again (next year at least). Fuck that. Too stressful. I'm just gonna plant a few for fun, hash and seed. F13xA11 vs. the elements?
I need more focus on different fronts. Ganja growing rules my thoughts too much...

yup....Casey Jones puts out attractive flowers.....the flower structure and set....in the one pictured....is the most common. Stretchy.....can be very flimsy in the branching...resinous and wonderful aromas. If you have not tried Casey....get on it. Very excellent blend of genetics....get them in the F1...F2...F(anything)....they sell out quick. There is a reason for that. One of my favorites of all time. I love it.

I'm sure with all that OD you ran....stressful for sure....and just too much work cultivating and processing.....I can only dedicate so much of my time....to Mary Jane....I get sick of the process and the garden....sometimes....just want to shut the thing down. I have many interest....but this one takes up a lot of my time. I have crazy hrs....just to keep the PPP functioning....and it is a lot of work.

I'll show you one of my watered down Highland Mex crosses in the next week or so....I can deal with the Mex in outcrosses....some pretty nice features in those genetics.

T

THE PABLOS

Finished the Indica pollinations this morning....

Finished the Indica pollinations this morning....

The last 3 Honey White BX1 were all partially pollinated with the Sweet Milk pollen at day 21 of flower....they are on the left in the pictures....looking pretty good....getting good light....no problems. Looks like there will be some variation....I'll detail my observations as they get farther along in flower....but I'm happy with them.

The last 2 Sweet Milks (day 21) were partially pollinated with Odessa pollen...so...I think I inlined 4 and outcrossed 2. They are on the right in the pictures....you can see the squat Sour Bubble leaning girl down in the front....I have a couple different phenotypes out of the Sweet Milk batch...some blow up dolls amongst them.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope those Honey's treat you right! :D

F13xA11 vs. the elements?

I had gotten one of my guerrilla plants a month ago, and it was a moldy joints' worth, so I wasn't too jazzed about going out for the others, what with all I reaped from the two I payed attention to.
My work buddy was riding me about them, so we went to have a look today.
The one that had no deer protection was gone, but the other two proved to be gals and both did quite well. :D
Sure, there's some mold, but I'm psyched! I'd topped both plants, so both had two central stalks, all bent over w/ wgt. Pretty jacked about it right now, bonus weed in my eyes, and they went til 11/2!
Haven't really eye-balled em yet, that's for tomorrow.
Long & short of it is, Yeah Vod, F13 x A11 vs. the elements is quite do-able!

xevinieto8 that Death's-head Hawkmoth would scare the crap outta me if I found it on a plant!

T

THE PABLOS

Hey HL.....they don't look bad at all.....bonus harvest. I'm having temps up in the 80s....still pushing my OD Bastard Haze....she takes a beating...but keeps chugging along....I can't even count how many Xs she has been frozen....much tougher than a tomato plant....today she was in sustained 20 mph winds......I actually gave here a blast of Kool Bloom (heavy on the P powder) this morning....just to see what she wants to do. I can't believe she is still with me.

T

THE PABLOS

Hey THE PABLOS,
Fucking brilliant thread. Whats new with you?

...well man...I kind of put this thread down. I have cut my flower room in 1/2....experimenting with heavy pruning....finding out the significance of lighting spectrums....concentrating on more specific selecting....thinking about adding gas....finding deeper understanding in what it is....the rabbit is attempting to show me. Getting over myself and not paying attention to what I think I know....or what anyone else thinks they know. Being a fucking madman essentially...

I'm in a good place.

I'll show some recent and current expression....

Hummingbird= Kali Mist x ChemDKush X Grape Krush

Few different phenotypes...they have been finishing 55-65 daze...I'm smoking a fresh harvest flower as I type this...pretty good stuff...

Several different plants in pix...at various stages....inlined 4 outcrossed 1 and left one alone....

[/url

Prune Juice= Querkle X Grape Krush

I partially pollinated her with Hummingbird....to make Cleveland Sage.....they were related already via the same Grape Krush fathers. Making Cleveland Sage is adding coping to my "Affection Pool"......I will continuously ravage that pool....it is deep...fast...grindy....I have a notebook page dedicated to the crosses that are building "Affection"....

harvest early 50's....in some shots she is flanked by some Hummingbirds at the same flower age....

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16297&pictureid=561478']

Odessa= Casey Jones X Cindy Jones

Ripping in every regard....I'll be getting into the F2s very soon....every thing went very well...several females used to make the F2....one recrossed into Casey etc etc....gnarly...slappity slap slap slap...fun as hell.

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=*

Satechism= Casey Jones X Blue Satellite 2.2

Faye Dunaway= ChemDD X Cindy Jones

Those are my current loves....along with some of my friend's stuff...in flower presently...and being worked.

ChemDD F2 ....Ma Kettle.....I-HOP Highend...I-HOP Grape Krush....The Crunge...Orange Brickhouse....are in the hopper...using delayed vegging techniques....out of my nut....slowing the process...learning my plants....lining up the sessions....Disciple of the Rabbit Hole. Thanks for asking.

EDIT.....MERRY X-MAS and all that good stuff.....

Last edited:
G

Guest 88950

nice update and the girls are looking mighty tasty.

the pic of the querkly x gk buds displayed on the seed book looked cool. the tomato looks like a red plate showing off the reward.

have a safe holidaze