What's new

a wicked pulse

I know how much you smoke so when you say The Dope and Bubba OG have good highs I'm confident a heavy smoker would agree. I go for "subtle sativas" that don't yield for jack like Flo. All I have on hand are unstable crosses of many strains and Vitality which is an F2 of Kali Mist crossed with Flo. I'm ordering this week....so.
Balancing the diiference in yield from the two G-13 crosses compared to Dope and Bubba, do you think the euphoria quotient (which I assume you're referring to) makes them of more value than the G-13s?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
I know how much you smoke so when you say The Dope and Bubba OG have good highs I'm confident a heavy smoker would agree. I go for "subtle sativas" that don't yield for jack like Flo. All I have on hand are unstable crosses of many strains and Vitality which is an F2 of Kali Mist crossed with Flo. I'm ordering this week....so.
Balancing the diiference in yield from the two G-13 crosses compared to Dope and Bubba, do you think the euphoria quotient (which I assume you're referring to) makes them of more value than the G-13s?

well, not of more value, just different. the dope and the bubba og are very potent but have subtle, complex flavors and effects. each unique and different. i have gotten a lb from the dope before. and the bubba og looks capable of it.

the 13's are the big producers and have the most physical effects, yet still potent. i have grown the g13 and the iranian 13 before and both were big plants.

in all the 13 series crosses from drgt the g13 is dominant with the sour 13 being the stretchiest and the chemdawg g13 being the shortest but stockiest one.

the g13 and the i13 are medium stature plants.

we all have subjective responses so generalizing is difficult.

well, not of more value, just different. the dope and the bubba og are very potent but have subtle, complex flavors and effects. each unique and different. i have gotten a lb from the dope before. and the bubba og looks capable of it.

the 13's are the big producers and have the most physical effects, yet still potent. i have grown the g13 and the iranian 13 before and both were big plants.

in all the 13 series crosses from drgt the g13 is dominant with the sour 13 being the stretchiest and the chemdawg g13 being the shortest but stockiest one.

the g13 and the i13 are medium stature plants.

we all have subjective responses so generalizing is difficult.

Thanks. I went with the Sour 13 and CBD Shark Shock.

WOW, what a great read. Thats a lot of grass my friend. Have you started a journal on your new 12 site grow yet? I cant wait to subcribe to it. I bet your tired from all that trimming. Are you going to make any bubble from the trimmings?

forkup

Did you ever get a final tally and maybe a quick smoke report on it? Also I'm hoping you start another thread as I can't get enough of the ppk grows. I look forward to trying it myself hopefully before spring time.

oldone

Yeah D9, how about an update?

I got browbeated into weekly updates myself. You better get cracking before our ImaginaryFriend does it to you.

OO

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
WOW, what a great read. Thats a lot of grass my friend. Have you started a journal on your new 12 site grow yet? I cant wait to subcribe to it. I bet your tired from all that trimming. Are you going to make any bubble from the trimmings?

howdy, thank you!

i have not started a new thread yet. been taking pics of the current one though and maybe when things calm down a little around here i will have enough time to post them.

yes, i'm tired of trimming, as usual. i thought it would be me and two helpers but it turned out to be just me.

i'm not going to be making bubble. i've decided to process it all into capsules.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Did you ever get a final tally and maybe a quick smoke report on it? Also I'm hoping you start another thread as I can't get enough of the ppk grows. I look forward to trying it myself hopefully before spring time.

nope, no final tally yet!

i thought i did a smoke report.

i'll try to get some pics up of the current one soon.

zeke99

I've been trying to organize my notes and files..

This is not nearly as in depth as the first, but here is a new PPK construction PDF. It is concise and I think very helpful. I'd describe it as an addendum to the original PDF or Index. It shows the version (I think the latest) that delta9nxs is using, as well as it's the version on display in my thread.

I cannot edit this link, so as long as the hosting company doesn't take it down, it will exist:

http://www.freefilehosting.net/newppkconstruction

D

DaveTheNewbie

I've been trying to organize my notes and files..

This is not nearly as in depth as the first, but here is a new PPK construction PDF. It is concise and I think very helpful. I'd describe it as an addendum to the original PDF or Index. It shows the version (I think the latest) that delta9nxs is using, as well as it's the version on display in my thread.

I cannot edit this link, so as long as the hosting company doesn't take it down, it will exist:

http://www.freefilehosting.net/newppkconstruction

nabbed

zeke99

Hi Delta9,

I've a favor to ask. With your light meter, can you provide a measurement of PPFD (umol m2 s1) in your cloning area? I'm curious what you get from the one CFL bulb. Please tell us the wattage of the bulb, the kelvin rating, the distance from the bulb to the canopy of the UNROOTED cuttings and the area being illuminated.

Thank you.

re:
http://sharepoint.agriculture.purdu...ts/17 - Managing light during propagation.pdf

Stage 1: Stick to callus formation. During the early
stages of propagation maximum recommended light
intensity is between 120 and 200 umol·m-2·s-1 (600-1,000
foot-candles) to provide enough energy for callus formation
and root initiation without causing desiccation.

mcfly420

or maybe something like this, without the water...please
picture.php

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
currently i'm cloning in the main room with the big lights but the cuttings are 4.5' away and 2.5' down from the sweet band and behind a bunch of foliage so i imagine that they are not getting more than 200 umols.

since i've moved here i use 4' strip flos to clone when i'm flowering and can't use the main room.

but tell me exactly what kind of bulb you want measured and i'll check to see what i've got. i've got a lot of shit laying around. a bunch of different cfl's.

zeke99

What type of strip flos do you have? I think I have T12. I'd be curious what you get for readings from 3", 6"...

I'm also interested in what you get from a blue-hue 27w CFL and two...3", 6", 9" ??

Latest posts

Latest posts