What's new

a wicked pulse

BldSwtTrs

Dude get a spin pro hand turn trimmer... OMG this will be the best move you EVER make.

I can trim almost two lbs an hr with this thing with two people. It also saves you time on cutting the actual buds off of the stem once they are done. Buds look GREAT and you cant really tell the difference between hand trimmed.

Spin Pro... GET ONE!

BldSwtTrs

Dude get a spin pro hand turn trimmer... OMG this will be the best move you EVER make.

I can trim almost two lbs an hr with this thing with two people. It also saves you time on cutting the actual buds off of the stem once they are done. Buds look GREAT and you cant really tell the difference between hand trimmed.

There are vids on youtube of these things in action. This is honestly the single best growing purchase I have EVER made. This will EASILY cut your time by 60 percent probably closer to 80 percent no joke.

Spin Pro... GET ONE!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
here we are mentally trimming bud that has not even grown yet! this is the epitome of optimism!

hl, the guy in the video is slow! and he didn't do a very good job.

bobble, i agree that he was holding them wrong, or not efficiently. he would have better control over the tip the way you are describing.

BldSwtTrs, i'm looking at some videos of those. it looks promising. two lbs per hour sounds good.

forkup

Tagged...awesome thread and awesome work. I'm working my way thru your original ppk thread atm, there's a lot of knowledge there. I appreciate your hard work and dedication and look forward to giving the ppks a try myself. I do have to ask tho why are all the pix deleted from the first thread?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
The complex interaction of a person's psyche and the make-up of different strains fascinates me. It factored into a career choice over 30 years ago. Weed is like some funky substance where spirit and matter intersect. Strains around the world seem to mirror the dress, art, and temperment of the cultures they grow around (or is it the other way around?)

could we have a case of evolutionary mutualistic symbiosis? we have no doubt influenced the plant's genetics way beyond any natural process that occurs without us.

and the plant has certainly influenced human development for who knows how long. burnt seeds around a neolithic campsite fire pit at least 10,000 years old.

i need to find someone to pay me to travel around the world investigating the influence cannabis has had on society.

every time they would call to check on my progress they would hear loud party noises in the background. i would tell them that the natives were conducting a strange pagan cannabis ritual.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Tagged...awesome thread and awesome work. I'm working my way thru your original ppk thread atm, there's a lot of knowledge there. I appreciate your hard work and dedication and look forward to giving the ppks a try myself. I do have to ask tho why are all the pix deleted from the first thread?

howdy, forkup! i'm at the point with icmag where i have to delete photos to post photos. so every time i post here i have been deleting the oldest ones first from other threads.

anything depicted in the earlier photos can usually be found in later posts anyway and the tech has all been brought forward so you are not really missing anything important.

when will you start building?

forkup

Understood...I'm not in a med state atm and got a bit of a scare earlier this year which has me thinking about moving west. Possibly to Washington after I see how the election and 502 goes. With the plant limits a medical patient has in Washington the ppks look like a great low risk choice for running big plants. I'm only on like page 22 of the original thread so I'm sure there is a lot for me to learn from it. I see this build and other than a few questions about the tub within the rez I should be able to learn the rest as I read thru the first ppk thread. Thanks again for yours and others efforts.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348446338.542201.jpg
The white ones are my favorite

i need to find someone to pay me to travel around the world investigating the influence cannabis has had on society.

every time they would call to check on my progress they would hear loud party noises in the background. i would tell them that the natives were conducting a strange pagan cannabis ritual.

There's gotta be an app for that.

zeke99

So I'm building 3.5 gallon buckets PPKs and also the newest versions of the Box and Manifold. I didn't destroy any buckets this time, but did come close with the drilling of one of the tire valve holes. And my handiwork with the 3/4 inch spade bit was not nearly as clean at D9's. I did however destroy both latch boxes that were meant for inside of the pump/control boxes. And tomorrow while I'm at Lowe's picking up replacements, it's probably worth it to buy an extra 2 foot pipe for the manifold. There's no telling what could happen during the first attempt at tapping...

Dude D9 thanks again for the clear photos and always answering questions.

zeke99

Stay gold, delta9.

They're out of stock. what I'm told is that hydrofarm, sentinel's distributor, is transitioning to a new line or company called autopilot. they don't have a replacement digital recycling timer, but instead an analog one, which appears similar to the cap art-dne or the apollo 12. :/

I'm gonna dig around and see if I can't find something not made for hydroponics that will still fit the bill as far as a short/recycling digital timer. I will let y'all know if I come up with anything.

What about this?

http://www.activepowersports.com/grozone-cyclestat-with-photocell/j

or this?

http://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Autopilot-Analog-Recycling-Timer/dp/B008NNRMZ2

both are analog...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
I have the same growzone, it works well.

I was going to buy a CAP cycle timer and the owner of a large grow store talked me out of it and handed me that instead.

Just be careful with em they are touchy;)
Grobro flooded the floor last night....70gallons of jacks on the floor.
He just barley "touched the dial"

zeke99

I have the same growzone, it works well.

I was going to buy a CAP cycle timer and the owner of a large grow store talked me out of it and handed me that instead.

Just be careful with em they are touchy;)
Grobro flooded the floor last night....70gallons of jacks on the floor.
He just barley "touched the dial"

which one is "touchy"?

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
It was more of a joke because my growroom floor was recently flooded. However if you nudge a dial on any of the cycle timers a flood or burned out pump are possible outcomes if not caught in time.

One of the dials controls how long the outlet is on and one of them controls how long the outlet is off.

My grobro unplugged the pump, plugged it back in, and accidentally had the pump turning on every 5 minutes.

This caused over flow in the buckets since they didn't drain faster then the solution being pulsed into them.

To answer your question.. All of them are touchy.

bad gas

A few pages back, someone mentioned damaged rootballs during transplant.

With any plant which will be subsequently transplanted, I line the container with agricultural barrier cloth. The container is easily removed and the cloth can be gently peeled away from the rootball. Rootball stays in one piece.

Be kind to your balls! bg

A few pages back, someone mentioned damaged rootballs during transplant.

With any plant which will be subsequently transplanted, I line the container with agricultural barrier cloth. The container is easily removed and the cloth can be gently peeled away from the rootball. Rootball stays in one piece.

Be kind to your balls! bg

Let me see if I've got this straight.

Be kind to your balls.
Defoliate your leaves.
Deflower your virgin yet sexed females.

Is that about right?