What's new

A tribute to SouthernCross/Aussie Indoor

Cruzin'

Day 31.

Day 31.

G'day all.
24/7, i went to Canna this run cause it had to be a smarter move, results so far are proving that.
BUT, I wanted to prove that any nute will do last run.

thc43, I used the standard Adjusta Wing from Day one, would suggest 'em to anyone, no hesitation. Never seen 'em with the end plates, not required if ya ask me.

smurf, no secret in tha corner mate, just one of my last mothers i couldn't bring myself to cull. She's in tha corner with no special treatment and doin' fine.LOL.
Here's some pics from Day 31.
Stay Safe. Peace..

Last edited:

BudgetBud

Some amazing grows you guys got going on.
I'm on my first at the mo, just getting things perfected befor summer comes around, trying out different techniques.
got 5 plants under bout 150w of flouro's:1 male(soon to be axed),2 indica fems and 2 younger sativa not yet shown sex.
I call this one tripod:
Image000.jpg

Image002.jpg

Both are about 3 inches and just shown sex in the pics
So proud of the little ladies, till i see aussie/cruizin's garden :yoinks:
Keep it up guy's

G

Good start BudgetBud, Lookin nice n healthy :wave:

Harvested mine.

Gonna be my last contrib for awhile as I'm gonna be busy for the next few months so won't be growin.

Stay warm n grow on AUS

Peace :rasta:

F

Father Time

Thanks for your valuable contrubation to the forums mate, :headbange
n stay safe and look foward to seeing you back and growing in the summer hopefully.
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful garden cruzin, you've got that system of yours down pat, she's definitely chockers!

good effort there BudgetBud, healthy plants for sure!

247red-i, hope all your plans work out and your back into it before long. stay safe mate.

thc43, gotta love the bag seed, just for the thrill of the unknown.lol

safe & happy gardening to you all fellas.
smurf :wave:

BudgetBud

Hey guys thanks for the feedback
just thought i'd share this odity. It's started flowering and is only at it's 5th node.
Image015.jpg

Now i know flowering is supposed to only happen once the plant is mature and has no relation to age, this lil' girl has me questioning that.
Healthy, i wouldn't go that far, but they not bad. It's a bit hard with no directions for nutes and no ph pen, but i try to listen to the plants as best i can.
24-7: Love the colours of that babe on the right
Oh for the record there all bagseed with 3 out of 5 fems, and 1 undecided.
Learned so much already this grow, great to be amoungst fellow growers even better seeing the crops of the local land.
Stay safe, Grow on!

Cruzin'

Day 45.

Day 45.

G'day all. Here's some latest pics from Day 45. The girls are struggling to stay upright so I'm adding extra screens in to give some more support. Should be harvesting in a fortnight, trichs are still clear.
Stay Safe. Peace.

Last edited:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Aussie, been meaning to ask what strain you have in there?
Those colas are lookin awesome :headbange the flat tops remind me of banksias.

cheers, smurf :wave:

Cruzin'

G'day all,
Thanx smurf, mate this is a locally bred strain along the lines of White Widow x Skunk#1, called White Dutchmans Skunk. I waited 2 years to get my hands on 4 seeds, and the rest is history.LOL.

Currently halfway through harvesting, cut on day 56 with all cloudy trichs, I fuggen hate trimm'n.LOL. Sure did get a couple of FREAKY look'n buds. Pics tell the story.
Stay Safe.

Last edited:

Cruzin'

Bump. bump.

G'day all, where has everyone gone, bit of a shame about the AN forum folding eh!
Final results from my last run are now in, 2.5lb of primo, .5lb of popcorn. Pretty happy with it all in the end.LMAO :joint:
I was gunna do a hydro run, but changed my mind and decided to try another coco scrog. Only difference will be 8 plants instead of 6, and will only switch to 12/12 once the screen is definitely gunna be FULL UP. Just gunna try and maximise what I already know is a good thing. :headbange

Stay Safe. Peace.

F

Father Time

Looking mate,
i just moved a heap of clones out the room and into the garden beds, will now watch them stretch and begin to flower a little before the days get longer enough to get the re-vegeing agin, will be a nic little x-mass run.

i have the room almost ready for 30 cuts, going into 40lt tubs ( coco) and will lolliepop them and run the tomato cages,should be fun.

Kind Regards,FT :wave:

G

wats ya favourite strain to grow?
bil

insane and off its head
thanks for sharing cruizin
wats ya total vege time??

Cruzin'

G,day all.
Here's my latest pics from the new SCROG. Just finished trimm'n the under growth, will be flick'n to 12/12 in a day or three.

smc, I never really keep track of veg time, girls are veged in a different room until it's time for the move into the flower room. Veg in the flower room is as long as it takes for me to be happy flick'n to 12/12, normally 2-3 weeks. I'd guess total veg time for these girls would be around 10 -12 weeks(including cloning time), slow grown until the room move. :joint:

Stay Safe. Peace.

Cruzin'

Bump. Where is everyone. :rasta:

Pulled the trigger and switched to 12/12, took clones and added an extra 1000watt Metal Halide into the flower room. =3400watts now.

Stay Safe. Peace.

Passenger

twenty47red-i said:
Well Aussies seems people think we aint 'cool' whatever that means :moon:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200702/s1850779.htm
"In the 1970s the people who got stoned were cool but now younger people just see a gang of guys who sit around smoking a bong, eating a pizza and watching television," Dillon said.

"There's a general perception they're just 'stoners', and that's a real change."
http://news.sawf.org/Lifestyle/33655.aspx
ahahahaha! :sasmokin:

Hey Rattrap, does your bubblish have the bubblegum smell? The sativa dom one of mine has a distinct smell like pink hubba bubba. So sooooooo sooooo nice. The other 2 are starting to show some colour on the calyxs also a little touch of pink. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy coooooo!
busta, you out there? :wave:

Hahaha, When did people who grow and smoke weed ever give a shit about being cool? It's anti-social and majority of teens think its dangerous? I must be living in another Australia because 9/10 People I meet smoke pot, Most people also do Pills, Mushies, Acid, Speed and in some cases smack and Ice. Personally thats up to them I don't touch hard drugs only Mushies and Pot and Acid when I can get it.