What's new

A tribute to SouthernCross/Aussie Indoor

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day Fellas,

I don't remember ya saying anything about an indoor crop,
Good memory Cruizin'.......I didn't, only cause I've got way too much shit happening at once, and as you would know that not everything works to plan, especially when you start counting chickens & all that shit, I've already got more males than I know what to do with. lol. Anyway that room is getting a make over.

Believe it or not that’s a scrog :pointlaug yeh that’s right they're top heavy and decided to have a lie down. lol I'm glad no one spotted it other wise I be copping flak from everyone .lol
There is just no room to work in there at all! But that’s all about to change.

Your old lanky ladies aren't lookin so lanky anymore, nice job mate!

Delta, thanks mate!.....

All in all things are lookin good on the run home,.... got plenty more surprises for ya ....... seriously tho, I’m more into have'n multiple choices for smoke...... IMHO that to me is the spice of life. :woohoo:

Happy gardening fellas
smurf :wave:

G

Hey busta mate, not one fkn fish. Was just after a couple of species really though so no biggie cos I been chasing them for years (GT's n Queenies). Had plenty chase and hit me lures but no hookups. Was pretty windy most of the time aswell so casting to the right spots was a tough job. Next time :badday:

As for the male situ I just moved one out on its own yesterday so pollen comin.
You can see it here on the far left.

The other three look to be girls and they are getting huge. I may have to pull em outa my cab n set em up in the open but I'm gonna try n bend em around to keep em in there. Got cuts off em all a week ago also that look like they are just about starting to grow so I'll set up some mums. I'll prolly pollinate the girls aswell get some f2s while I'm at it with the russians.
Got a thread goin also man if you wanna check the progress.
Peace.

Oh and Smurf you got the nuggage goin on brother :yummy:

True Blue

hey hey well great grows everyone. looks like im just in time eh cruzin., i see youve found the coco bug too eh? can you tell me its pure coco like canna? cause the shit from the hardware i wasnt too crash hot on,. though i tend to suck at any medium such as soil etc grows...hehe. and ive heard that you really should use coco specific nutes like canna.. what ya using?

well heres my latest, after all my heat dramas., (fucking summer) i think im finally back on track. week 2 veg from (pretty ordianary) clones.. :D

18688PPP2_005-med.jpg

keep em green!

Cruzin'

Welcome True Blue

Welcome True Blue

True Blue said:
hey hey well great grows everyone. looks like im just in time eh cruzin., i see youve found the coco bug too eh? can you tell me its pure coco like canna? cause the shit from the hardware i wasnt too crash hot on,. though i tend to suck at any medium such as soil etc grows...hehe. and ive heard that you really should use coco specific nutes like canna.. what ya using?

well heres my latest, after all my heat dramas., (fucking summer) i think im finally back on track. week 2 veg from (pretty ordianary) clones.. :D

keep em green!

G'day True Blue, Great to see another Aussie doin' their thing. :sasmokin:
Sure has been hot lately, that's for sure, I got 3 days in a row over 40 and am still runn'n in the mid 30's. Coco can be a real benefit in the heat.
Mate, I use Canna or Bcuzz coco fibre, they are the best IMHO.
Last run I used Canna nutes, this run I am using DutchMaster hydro nutes. I have always been a great advocate for the DM nutes since I first started using 'em. This is a bit of an experimental grow(aren't they all LMAO), all I have fed these girls is DM's Advanced A+B(Grow and Bloom), no additives at all, I will add some PK13-14 and also some of DM's Potash+, when I can get off my ass to the hydro shop and buy some,(already have the PK). Using the Hydro nutes I just run the ppm's around 700-800ppm mark throughout the grow,works for me LOL. :joint:
Anyways great to have ya here and hope to see more of what looks like a top notch setup.
Here's a coupla pics at the end of week 2 at my digs, stretch looks like it has stopped, so I guess it's time for these girls to go get fat. :yummy:

Stay Safe. Peace.

G

Stix mate we running almost on the same days again. Day 13 ere. hehe.
Thas some wild scrog you got, interested to see how it turns out without coco specific nuts.

Rattrap

Hey guys.
Heres some pics of some girls i got going indoors at the moment. The pics were taken at day 7 of flower, a couple of days ago. They had just 27 days of veging before i switched em. I love dutchmaster nutes, they work really well in bio buckets as u can see. This is my 3rd grow on DM nutes, i swear by em. I'm using pretty much their full range. A + B formula, max, silica, potash then there's their folar sprays i'm using too - folitech, max-fx & penitrator.

Now to the pics them selves. On the right row of 3 are 3 Bubblious out of Nirvana.
On the left row of 3 we have 2 Black death out of Celtic Stone at the back & 1 lightstorm left front. Sorry its a bit hard for me to get a good shot of the left side, once they get this far into the grow accessing the left side get to be a bit of a chore without a machete.

They are all growing in bio buckets under 3 600W hps in cool tubes mounted to a light mover. The orange netting is my bud support screen.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent setup Rattrap!.. so neat and tidy,
gotta love the duct tape :D
i buy it in bulk now, hehe

True Blue

hey hey, about that potash, what exactly does it do? and how have you liked its results?

my knowledge of it is it gives the plant what it needs at its explosive energy sites (bud sites)? is that correct lol

keep em green!

OH and NICE ONE RATTRAP!! and when do you start the potash?? from day 1 flower??

Last edited:

Rattrap

Hey true blue,
At the moment i'm pretty much following the DM nute recomendations. So i start the potash+ in the last week of veg & continue it right thru to final flush before harvest.
Potash+ is supposed to increase the size & weight of the buds as well as increasing the number of flower sites.

True Blue

ahh cool. i have a bud booster made by crown. might have to ring up and see whats in it lol..says add@5mls/Ltr once flowering starts... plus im using superthrive and cannazyme and superbud at 1/3 strength... have you ever tried leaving in the veg nutes for a week or two when ya start flowering? i also leave in the MH, ive found it helped with stretch?

keep em green!@

Rattrap

Hey true blue,
On my last grow i left the veg nutes in & just toped up with flower nutes. The outcome of that was a much delayed bud formation. It wasn't till well into the 3rd week of flowering that buds started to form up. This time round i did a complete nute change out at the same time i switched them. This time the buds began developing at just 9 days into flower. So for me that says it all, the sooner the buds begin forming the bigger they are gonna be. I don't have any MH lights at the moment only HPS. I tried some of them MH conversion globes, the ones that will run in a HPS system but i found them to be very unreliable. If leaving in MH globes for a few weeks in flower does help cut down stretch then it might be worth trying them again, perhaps i just had some bad luck with em.

Cruzin'

Aussies doin' it downunder.

Aussies doin' it downunder.

Have heard Superthrive inhibits flowering, I only use it during the first weeks of veg, if at all. :chin:
I too change nutes over immediately i go 12/12
Look'n forward to the outcome of those bubble ladies 24/7. :yummy:
I'll have to go check ya Bio thread out Rattrap, but what is your general opinion on 'em now they have been runn'n for a while. :chin:

Stay Safe. Peace.

Last edited:

Rattrap

Hey cruzin',
bio buckets rock, they really do. They are just so easy to look after. No fussing with PH ever, no waste of nutes by doing regular water change outs. I do just the 1 change out when i switch to flower & a change out to plain water 14 days before harvest. The growth rate is pretty awsome too. The only problem can be in summer time with high water temps. Tho they can take far warmer water without root rot problems, once u get outside the 19-25c range the oxigene absorbsion into the water drops off pretty quick. I had a few worries with water temp during the veg period this time round as it also coincided with some warm weather down here. My water temps peaked at one stage at 31c & room temps at 39c yet the plants showed no problems at all. By puting a fan over my res & the installation of 3 cool tubes i was able to get it back down to around 24c.

True Blue

hi fellas..

did a poll in the hydro forum about that cruzin (super thrive) will be keen to see who does what...says on the bottle it can be used all the way through :confused: ..will be interesting.
ive held off now ive changed over to bloom bloom nutes..did pick up some DM silica though,..

have a Q for ya rattrap :D the bottle of silica i got when i flip it over to read the destructions i found i couldnt read em, the label was all worn..whats the dosage if you may be so kind please sir :kissass: hehe

intereting about the warmer temps. 31C fuck me no chance ina DWC hehe
and 39C :yoinks: must like them buckets they must ...no res changes deffinatly have some appeal :yes:

nice one there 24/7 keep em comming!

out

Cruzin'

G'day, here's some pics from day 24 at my digs. :sasmokin:
And a sneek peek at the next scrog victims.LOL. If ya look close ya will see each 5 ltr pot has 2 plants in it, another tick for coco, being able to sustain plants that big in such a small pot. :chin:

Stay Safe. Peace.

Cruzin'

Day 30

Day 30

Here's a cupla updated pics, colas are starting to fall over already. I didn't use silica this trip and looks like the stems are a lot weaker this run, live and learn I guess. :chin: :sasmokin: :sasmokin:

Stay Safe. Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts