What's new

a touch of jungle fever !!!!!!

G

Been there and DONE that Wally........

Many many times a had to chop early here?
Sucks but good luck on the NEXT!
Peace..

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
well at least you got it out of the rain.

just like you said its so much BS when a whole season of work is ruined by a few days of unseasonable weather.

good going wally.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Sorry to hear about rains Wally... However, like motaco said im also glad you saved big part of the crop before mold/fungus lifts it´s ugly head!

Cool to see ya motaco mon´, in fact.. I was just thinking today where did you disapear:)

G

guest123

thanks gents , im lucky to get to grow the herb i do ,, so i guess i cant complain too much about a bit of bad weather .. hehehe

J

JamesChong

Hey Wally,

I hope all is well. Sorry about the late reply. Been off the grid for a few weeks and no ISP to access. Been working a lot and getting ready to go look at some houses for the move. I sure hope the trimming went well and you got it all done. Hope everything is going well with the new lady.

You take care and if you get a minute. Shoot me a pm or i'll shoot you one. Take care and hope all is well.
Later,
BG

G

guest123

thanks hindu killer , hay herb , ill see if i can find a few dry budshots ,, havnet been on the cam much lately ,,, so not as many pix of this year ,, youll know when im impressed by the amount of pix i take , hehehe ...

G

guest123

JamesChong said:
Hey Wally,

I hope all is well. Sorry about the late reply. Been off the grid for a few weeks and no ISP to access. Been working a lot and getting ready to go look at some houses for the move. I sure hope the trimming went well and you got it all done. Hope everything is going well with the new lady.

You take care and if you get a minute. Shoot me a pm or i'll shoot you one. Take care and hope all is well.
Later,
BG
thanks mate ,, all is well ,, a little more to harvest but not much ,, some late sativas that i hope will do ok ,, but im not really relying on them too much .. time to begin prep for next patch ...
the new lady is great too ...