What's new

A stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back yard

H

harryleggs

Just found this ... what a great lookin grow! Gives me hope on my little garden out behind the barn....lol. I just have bagseed tho. My first grow is this year. Good luck and thanks for such good pix!

MGC

Hi Guyz /

Sorry for the lack of updates, i'm on vacation so i take the most of holidays :) It's just a shame that august is not as sunny as i hoped it would be ...

Well ... thank u mates for stopping by and the nice comments, #1cheesebuds, Swazi, CitrusHigh, Haxi, Dread, Gaiusmarius, Jaykush, Xare, Mr Pengra, Dr_Tre and Harryleggs.

Now a quick update. The photos have been taken on the 9th of august. I'll take some more today because they changed a lot in a few days. Now every girl begin to flower.

White Russian :

jdcicmag73.jpg

jdcicmag74.jpg

jdcicmag75.jpg

Afghani :

jdcicmag69.jpg

→ At that time almost 4 weeks flowering.

jdcicmag68.jpg

jdcicmag70.jpg

jdcicmag71.jpg

The back of the garden :

jdcicmag72.jpg

Channel + :

jdcicmag76.jpg

jdcicmag77.jpg

The canopy of the Blueberry :

jdcicmag78.jpg

Northern Lights :

jdcicmag67.jpg

And to finish, the dry hash i made from the trim of last year Diesel, to get well advised to write that post :)

jdcicmag79.jpg

jdcicmag80.jpg

the 80th pic of that grow journal !

See you soon dudes, and take care !

:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh yeah! that garden is looking fantastic, a real pleasure watching them develop.

hope your holiday was cool, i bet the plants were glad to see you and the watering can again, lol.

some very nice looking hash you made there, did you use the bubble bags to make dry sift?

great work :wave:

haxi

Nice nice nice!!!
I'm also growing blueberry, mine is from dutch passion, toi aussi?
The plants looks so good! :)

Keep up the good work and stay greeeeen :)

Peace :rasta:

MGC

¡ Hola ICMaggeros !

As i promised, a big picture update, with little nuggs and a sea of green leaves spreading good vibes everywhere. Sorry, i'm high :)

some very nice looking hash you made there, did you use the bubble bags to make dry sift?

great work :wave:

Hi GaiusMarius, yes, i use a 75µ bubblebag to make this dry sift. It's not as pure as when you made it with ice cubes, but it's quickier and less boring ! I put the trim in the fridge for one or two hours, and then i shake it during ten minutes with my hand in the bubblebag, in a pail.
I don't throw the used trim, i keep it, and i ice'o'late it. I'll put some pics below.

Nice nice nice!!!
I'm also growing blueberry, mine is from dutch passion, toi aussi?
The plants looks so good! :)

Hi neighbour Haxi, mine is from Dinafem. I love this genetic, i hope this plant will draw level with its reputation, even if it's not DJ Short's. I wish you the best for you guerilla grow !

Now, pictures time. First, what got me high :

jdcicmag83.jpg

jdcicmag84.jpg

jdcicmag85.jpg

jdcicmag86.jpg

jdcicmag87.jpg

I had already used this trim one tim to make dry sift. But it gaves me a quite good quality hash ... it helps out when the crop is all smoked :).
The 25µ tasted a bit like pakistan hash, with a nice high, no body stone at all. The 75µ gets me a bit stoner, a bit less powerful, but still very pleasant.

+ a little nugg of Green'o'Matic, GHS's autoflo. A very quick plant, resinous, two months and a half from seed to harvest, fruity smell and sweat taste. The high is very decent for an autoflo.

jdcicmag82.jpg

jdcicmag81.jpg

Afghani :

jdcicmag88.jpg

jdcicmag89.jpg

jdcicmag92.jpg

jdcicmag91.jpg

jdcicmag90.jpg

She starts her fifth week flowering. I feed her with the GHE's FloraDuo beta version and some Bloombastic.

Channel + :

jdcicmag99.jpg

jdcicmag100.jpg

jdcicmag101.jpg

Blueberry :

jdcicmag97.jpg

jdcicmag98.jpg

Primera Dama aka First Lady :

jdcicmag95.jpg

jdcicmag96.jpg

I can't wait to see her flowering. She is the queen of sativas, with a great taste, a true mexican IBL.

"Pure sativa ancestral used in the 60s/70s to the first crosses made on the East Coast of the United States.
Primera Dama (or First Lady) is part of our selection through the transcendence that has marked his incredible and genetic contributions. With it you can enjoy a devastating high and a sweet bouquet. "It's the Eve of sativas" "

The continuation in the following post, too much pix for this one :)

MGC

The continuation ... ...

• A lil' nugget of Northern Lights + the whole family in its new layout.

jdcicmag102.jpg

jdcicmag93.jpg

jdcicmag94.jpg

• And my two guests :)

jdcicmag103.jpg

jdcicmag104.jpg

That's all folks. More pictures soon, with bigger buds i hope !

:wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so nice to see your garden prosper like this. real good work. sweet back garden you have there, that you can keep those ladies out of sight of the nosy neighbors.

do you have any street light contamination at night? doesn't look like it by the early flowering girls looks.

:joint: :tiphat: :bongsmi: :wave:

Swazi-CW

Hello my friend!!!

Wow...nothing to say...just impressive...yours plants really look healthy, i hope
you'll have some huuuuge buds man !!!

It's always a pleasure to follow you, keep it green amigo ;)

see ya
bonne flo à toi

MGC

so nice to see your garden prosper like this. real good work. sweet back garden you have there, that you can keep those ladies out of sight of the nosy neighbors.

do you have any street light contamination at night? doesn't look like it by the early flowering girls looks.

Hi GaiusMarius ! Thank you for your comment :) No, i don't have street light contamination at night, just a bit from the window of my kitchen, but it doesn't affect the plant. CYA dude !

@ Swazi : Hi bro' ! You're always welcome here. I follow your OD adventure with a lot of attention ! ++

Now the quick update.

• The Afghan Lady, 6th weeks of flowering.

jdcicmag105.jpg

jdcicmag106.jpg

jdcicmag107.jpg

jdcicmag109.jpg

jdcicmag108.jpg

jdcicmag110.jpg

jdcicmag111.jpg

• Reina Madre :

jdcicmag113.jpg

jdcicmag114.jpg

jdcicmag115.jpg

• White Russian :

jdcicmag117.jpg

jdcicmag116.jpg

• Blueberry :

jdcicmag118.jpg

jdcicmag119.jpg

• Primera Dama :

jdcicmag125.jpg

• Channel + :

jdcicmag120.jpg

jdcicmag121.jpg

• The whole family :

jdcicmag123.jpg

jdcicmag122.jpg

jdcicmag124.jpg

See you soon everyone ! Take care !

++

Lav

Baned
Hi GaiusMarius ! Thank you for your comment :) No, i don't have street light contamination at night, just a bit from the window of my kitchen, but it doesn't affect the plant. CYA dude !

@ Swazi : Hi bro' ! You're always welcome here. I follow your OD adventure with a lot of attention ! ++

Now the quick update.

• Reina Madre :

jdcicmag114.jpg

See you soon everyone ! Take care !

++

That plant is the closest thing I've seen to what I have growing.
Identical! Even same development stage.

Enjoyed the pics! Thanks!

Swazi-CW

jdcicmag124.jpg

Wow.....i don't have enough words amigo....just impressive...you're just a really great grower ;)

waiting for some massive buds now hehehe !!

see ya, take care

numide

Veteran
Hi MGC:wave:

Nice garden and beautifull pics you make for us:tiphat:

Your afghani is "splendide" and the others one too. They feel happy very healthy whith you, good job!!

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts