What's new

A stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back yard

Mr Pengra

Your White Russian should continue fine, even grow twice it's size. I had a White Rhino x Big Bud clone, as well as an East Coast Sour Diesel that I started indoors under 2 CFLs on 18/6. It was around late March that they went into a massive spurt and grew much too large for the little cabinet I had them in, so I put them outside. The sudden cycle change made them go into an incredibly early flower, but as the season went on, they began growing those same strange single leaves, and went right back into veg. They both still have some solid buds on the tops but are now getting twice as bushy and I'm looking forward to their second flower.

mfdoOm

Hi mgc

i'm so happy , you're alive and your garden too :tiphat: . I thinked mihkal's "rhum arrangé "and you last outdoor result smack your face down :dance013:

glad to see you again :thank you:

Swazi-CW

Heyyyyy bro !!!!

I'm really sorry...i didn't see your thread man....arf....excuse me please !!!

It will be very impressive to see this in september i think...t'es bien partis pour me mettre une branlée cette année amigo ;) !!! Je l'espère de tout coeur en tout cas !!

Je te souhaites tout le meilleur amigo, très bon grow à toi !!

a+++, prends soin de toi et de tes petites :)
swazi

Ps : et hâte de voir ce que peut donner ton p'tit cross apollo x afgani....vraiment hâte ...miaaaam !!

MGC

Hi Guyzzzzz !

Thank you #1cheesebuds, Xhashish, Hillbillybuds, BrotherGanja, Mr Pengra, MfdoOm, Cobcoop, OjoRojo420, Swazi-CW for passing by and for the nice comments !

I take some time to make that little update, sorry buddies, i've got tonnes of work to do, the days aren't long enough ...

@ MfdoOm /
Hey homie i'm so glad to meet you there too ! And you're right, last year crop and Mikhalito's rhum arrangé blew my mind ... i hope you'll ring me if you come near to my town. Have a nice summer !

@ Swazi-CW /
Thank you bro', and don't worry, that's no big deal ! I can't wait to see you're garden this autumn ... yours are going to get bigger than mine, that's sure !

So now ... picture time.

jdcicmag41.jpg

→ Northern Lights

jdcicmag42.jpg

→ A bit closer ...

jdcicmag43.jpg

→ BlueBerry

jdcicmag44.jpg

→ A bit closer ...

jdcicmag45.jpg

→ Channel +

jdcicmag46.jpg

→ A bit closer ...

jdcicmag47.jpg

→ White Russian

jdcicmag48.jpg

→ The apex

jdcicmag49.jpg

→ What a mess ....

jdcicmag50.jpg

→ Afghani

jdcicmag51.jpg

→ A bit closer ...

jdcicmag52.jpg

jdcicmag53.jpg

jdcicmag54.jpg

jdcicmag55.jpg

→ Reina Madre & Primera Dama

jdcicmag56.jpg

→ And a little bug

Those pictures have been taken on the 11th of july. Now the plants have been repoted in their final jar. Pictures comin' soon.

See you soon ICMaggers, and may the God of Pot be with us !!

MGC

¡ Buenos días ICMagueros !

Thanks a lot Hotmellons and Lav for the comments.

Here is a quick update.

• On the first plan an autoflowering bud (Green o Matic, i think), and a piece of the Reina Madre on the left (the pedigree is [spanish andalusian sativa x zamal] x [congolese]) then the White Russian and the Afghani on the back :

jdcicmag57.jpg

• The Afghani, which started flowering since the 14th of July :

jdcicmag58.jpg

jdcicmag59.jpg

jdcicmag60.jpg

jdcicmag61.jpg

• The White Russian, i have cut all the little lower branches, who have started to flower :

jdcicmag62.jpg

jdcicmag63.jpg

jdcicmag64.jpg

• The Blueberry + all the ladies :

jdcicmag65.jpg

jdcicmag66.jpg

Have a nice week end buddies ! Stay green !

Wow, beautiful grow you have going there. Looks like you put in a lot of work, I can't wait to see the harvest! keep up the great work!

Citrus

haxi

Hello here :)
Nice plants man!
Can't wait the end of september of this year ;)

Cool de savoir que y'a des français sur icmag :dance013:

Keep up the updates!

Peace :rasta:

Xare

Looking great MGC, and I like the idea about the Moroccan style Hash.

I have a 90u bubble bag I dont use and it would make an ok dry sift screen stretched over a bowl like those Moroccan guys do it.

I need to give that a try :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts