What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Spankin Sample Bag

G

Bigmo said:
I am working on it BV. I hope to be there, even if I have to take out a loan. Actually I would take a ass kicking just to meet you. So if that's what it takes. Then get to kicking.

Mo,
Mo, if you get there and meet me, then you have successfully evaded an ass-kicking by the mere fact of your presence. Nevertheless, I'll give you an ass-kicking anyway, on the off chance you might enjoy that sort of thing: I aim to please, you know ROTFL! :laughing:

:asskick: Love ya Mo! :D

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
xxbluevelvetxx said:
Nevertheless, I'll give you an ass-kicking anyway, on the off chance you might enjoy that sort of thing: I aim to please, you know ROTFL! :laughing:

Toooooooooo funny. :laughing:

G

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i feel so deliciously EEEVIL... wait... uhh... HEY thats one great b-day gift, have fun with that buddy

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
lmao

lmao

xxbluevelvetxx said:
well ain't that some shit. Elvis got to meet Mo and I didn't. :wallbash:

guess that lil' ole pond in the middle kinda gets in the way :rolleyes:

Mo - You started putting away your pennies for the Cup or am I gonna have to come over there and kick your ass? :D

yeah, no shit.... thanks for the 'private' birthday bash invite.... lol... oh yeah, there's a puddle posing a bit of a problem...

how splendid, I'm diggin' it for all 3 of ya... so cool man.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent to read another ICmag memebers meet, so nice to see..........a perfect example of what this whole vibe is about.....sharing and caring.
Peace

fallenangel

damn bigmo your one lucky guy ,, thats a hell of a birthday present !! my wife just brought me a cake home ,,,, ( its my b-day today , my fellow cancer ).. cant wait for the smoke report