What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Spankin Sample Bag

G

Well I finally got to meet my friend and his wife Spankin Elvis this saturday. SE gave the Spankin Sample Bag for my birthday ... what a gift. I will be evaluating and providing smoke reports on all of them. I have already sampled them all, but I assure you there is enough to do proper smoke reports. :D They are all great, great pride was taken during the curing process. Below is a list of all the strains included in the sample pack and a pic. I will be providing pictures of each sample when the smoke reports are done.

List: Cut Date:

Sour Wonder: 5/23/05
AK-47 3/20/05
DSDV2 5/23/05
AffyMango 6/14/05
GodZuki 5/18/05
NL5xShiva 5/18/05
Haze Heaven 5/27/05

Click on Pic for larger view.

Thanks So much SE. I hope we can get together someday and go fishing like we talked about. You and your wife are good people, and I hope we can do it again real soon.

Mo, :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
Always good to hear ICers meeting up in person...very knid of Elvis to give u all those nugs...enjoy and get that smoke report up :joint:

G

We will. You can count on it.

Much thanks for the Schrom cuts. Can't wait to taste that one.

Regards to your better half. You're a true southern gentlman, Mo. :friends:

G

Just a up front on one of the strains .... the Godzuki will whip you good. Instant gratification :rasta:

Mo,

G

Be careful SE ... no driving on that one and have a cold beverage around. Because it seriously inhibits the production of saliva. :D

You should have seen my wife after trying it. It was hilarious.

Mo,

G

heh heh.........just got through almost a half of a j. Saw two deer munching on some blackberries which reminds me....I gotta pick some so I can have some jam. Hunh? What? Oh.....I'm ramblin'........lol............

Tell the missus I've found that orange juice goes real well with Godzuki.....lol. I'm stoned....I'm out....back too lurking.

G

**You should have seen my wife after trying it. It was hilarious**

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: hehehe i often get a giggle when my other half smokes too...lol

G

Yea her mouth went completely dry and her top lip was stuck to her teeth. :biglaugh: Had to be there ... I was slightly slighted myself. If you know what I mean :D

G

Happy Birthe Bigmo, Wonderful bags of treats. I too love to hear when IC'ers get together and have a blast. I look foward to the smoke reports.

G

well ain't that some shit. Elvis got to meet Mo and I didn't. :wallbash:

guess that lil' ole pond in the middle kinda gets in the way :rolleyes:

Mo - You started putting away your pennies for the Cup or am I gonna have to come over there and kick your ass? :D

G

I am working on it BV. I hope to be there, even if I have to take out a loan. Actually I would take a ass kicking just to meet you. So if that's what it takes. Then get to kicking.

Mo,