What's new

A silver lining:My ChemmyJones Experience

G

GreenPlant

Lol LITERALLY because also i was/am spraying myself with this Bought CS i have! Split second superhero/xmen rush i say ;) fine stuff
Oral ingestion of course (a "Semi Phyisical" Pun to me lol)

As ive mentioned a Couple of times some of my Crop this time Didn't produce a satisfactory yield!
I now know why.Vita-Link Coir States in bold shake thoroughly for 20 seconds
Thinking band member lol!
I didnt shake that long no way WELL what ive done in the past is shake in one direction for a little time then shake in the opposite direction and also kind off swirl n shake :biggrin:
This has Been ok up to now but after this realization im just gonna have to shake for a full 20 seconds as they say.Are all Coir nutes this way?
Just been to look and as expected Eeeik! says this also on the Grow Nutes.

The Stress of Insufficent Nute Uptake had made the Chem D,tc's caseyjones and the purple kush turn hermaphrodite,as i hear they do go [when unhappy].This i noticed happened quite early on i picked a few off the plants but heard the pollen was Unviable so soon stopped.
Then Whilst Cultivating the Blue Meanie i noticed there was a seed Amongst all the greenery!
The 2X ChemJones i had growing were only really given attention when they were watered because they were Basically out of reach and even then not much but Whoosh did they stink @ 11 weeks or the last time i watered/flushed them and thats when i noticed that
it had turned Hermie! [Logically expecting this tbh]
And then whilst Cultivating i Noticed this seed!! :
[lower Bud.Taken @ 11 weeks Minus 12 hrs]
picture.php

picture.php

Banana was there too.Untouched
So now looks like the BM was pollenated by the CJ and theres also a seed in Chem D!?

Gorgeous Aroma!taste
Greasy tho at times.Imo

S1 ! Cool :smoke:

BTW The TC s CaseyJones had been grown in the Oxy Bubble Bucket so very perculiar how that didn't yield because the Nutes used for that were different.They say shake well!Not for the 20s like the coir
Sure I did :|
Also recall overtime how HeadMasta & Superior Potash don't say shake well.
But just looked again at 2 fairly new bottles I have and now they do say that!
Have an older bottle of Regeneroot that doesn't say shake well! Traa folks

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
My cuz is growing the Agent orange just pulled a great yield,hand watering once daily without boosters or such,just the Plant magic coco A+B.

Last edited:
G

GreenPlant

I tried similar with Headmasta & Superior Potash.
Bad Results Though when those two are added neatly together!. You try :smoke:
(Unusable if you do)
I still used them :D.

G

GreenPlant

RE

RE

Mornin' folks
Isnt this Crazy.This is TC's Casey Jones taken at 7 weeks four days! :(
[2x Airstones.Grew Phenomenally fast but thats all!]
Banana can be seen on the lower left-side bud
picture.php

G

GreenPlant

Re

Re

Oh heres the/my CJ at 10 weeks Minus 12HRS
picture.php
[Area is to be Decorated!]
Also first time using a 8l Rhizo pot.
Stem grew as thick as anything that was grown via the Previous NFT which had Amples of Root Room
picture.php

picture.php

The yield could have been Colossal! :(

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
you get what you pay for canna all the way for me never let me down I've tried many and this allways comes out on top same nute for grow and bloom too

I don't like the one part nutes they allways seem to lack something

btw its not just nutes that dictates yield I would look at your wattage per square foot too

this has a major impact on quality of bud too try 45w + per sqft

T

TennerBag

wattage per square foot

wattage per square foot

Hey GreenPlanet great looking CJ plant....Hey Roll It Large i have a 3ft x 3ft x 8ft grow space will 600watts be plenty for this space too produce good Buds...

G

GreenPlant

;) Awesome and Ample I say bud.
I use to grow in a Cabinet with similar Dimensions approx 3'x2'x6' I used a 250w and had great results.Via NFT which would of helped

G

GreenPlant

GreenPlanet :D

Btw I grow in a box bedroom and add a Second 600w light after a while when Flowering.
Not looked at/of light per sq ft but good light I expect when both lights are running.
Rather ok light judging by today's standards.
That's ok though!

D

DirkDiggla

This CJ is grown in soil with no additives. Just vita link earth. LED power. Less is more.

Attachments

• 20130409_195758.jpg
    20130409_195758.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20130409_195831.jpg
    20130409_195831.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 7

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
you didn't get what I was saying

it's good light too late sounds like your running around 30w per sq ft it's not enough

stretch and bud set is very important I've noticed a massive loss in yield using the bulbs at 600w during stretch and initial bud set in my area as apposed to 1000w from the beginning

you need to shoot for 45w per sqft minimum 60+w would get you really good quality buds and a good yield too

G

GreenPlant

Via Oxy Bubble Buckets

Via Oxy Bubble Buckets

"Less is more" May that be the case!
I'm down to 12 available spaces and maybe 2 behind the door (one would always have to be removed on entering the grow room) so maybe 14 :|
At least THIS TIME the yields should be excellent with a careful eye!
They are:4 BM,2 PK,1 chem d,3 tccj,1 PD (cb's),1 blockhead,1 pre98 bk and 1 Cxnl
[The Block Head and P98 BK are new]

"The moving Light has them reaching upwards"

I always assumed leaves pointing to the light in a V shape meant the Plant was basically "Loving the Light"
Doesn't do this when the light isnt moving i Noticed[Imagine the Ones Directly below might though].I have it moving in veg about 35" so not to be too far from where it was last at.. "maybe the plants are reaching for the returning light!?" Has crossed my mind tbh

Water Temp Has Reached a high 75.9f [today,so far] so having 2 Air-Cooled 6oow's Going Which i was pondering for vegge would be unacceptable.
Gonna have to get a Chiller
Over 200 notes tho :I
:smoke:

G

GreenPlant

Just read elsewhere the Pre98 BK has 12.35% CBD.
Nice to know

One called R4 is the highest as far as i can see at the moment.
14.99%
Also a Harlequin is mentioned alot

[Dude in the wheelchair is After high CBD.Good against Spasms apparently.According to his Bro.]

G

GreenPlant

Didn't look that hard tbh SD but looking now youve pointed this out think maybe a shadow but dunno lol maybe he has :D

That's Mitch Standing.(who the BM is from).Hes the Brother to the guy in the wheelchair

Smoke owt like me lol

L

LEX-UK

They cool with you posting pics of them and naming them?

Regarding the bubba that's why I say the pk is no match because of bubbas CBD levels, grown properly.

G

GreenPlant

With a few Mods Sure thing man.Faces and Reg are Blacked out last I looked. ! ???

Regarding the BK.Yea gonna be interesting being high in CBD
Katsu was dank but lost to the PK imo

See whether I'm a fan of high cbd's
Already a fan of coffee/mocha BUT time will tell