What's new

A real tipping point in America...is about to be reached?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
true revolution will not occur until the dollar totally collapses, supermarkets go bare, the power goes out...etc..

until then most americans hate the government, but wont do shit about it. life is way too comfy, businesses are still open and running....

a few fringe groups might splinter off and start ruckus in the mountains...only to be gunned down by the police state and called right wing extremist militias..

americans have no guts, no glory anymore. i would love to see people rise up and take the aristocratic class to the guillotine..but it just wont happen until we are forced to very bottom, and riots and disorder will occur when people realize that money is worthless, and that combined with bare supermarket shelves and no food will cause chaos..

also we need the dollar to totally collapse, because then even cops and dea agents wont be getting paid and they wont want to risk their lives....

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
you are talking zombies roaming feral, a peculiar feeling comes over me when thinking this...fear for the kids.

the collapse of the worlds economies is right now. however long they can provide infrastructure depends on the civility of the mobs. cutting infrastructure like electricity, fuel deliveries, food deliveries, etc. will certainly incite violence.

this administration would immediately declare martial law, and hobama will be a one term president...for how many more years, who knows? fidel comes to mind.

could be the 'blood of patriots' that must be shed from time to time, would be those who proclaim to be yet are not!

the opinions above are the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of ICMag.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
true revolution will not occur until the dollar totally collapses, supermarkets go bare, the power goes out...etc..

until then most americans hate the government, but wont do shit about it. life is way too comfy, businesses are still open and running....

a few fringe groups might splinter off and start ruckus in the mountains...only to be gunned down by the police state and called right wing extremist militias..

americans have no guts, no glory anymore. i would love to see people rise up and take the aristocratic class to the guillotine..but it just wont happen until we are forced to very bottom, and riots and disorder will occur when people realize that money is worthless, and that combined with bare supermarket shelves and no food will cause chaos..

also we need the dollar to totally collapse, because then even cops and dea agents wont be getting paid and they wont want to risk their lives....

article-2044267-0e31c15500000578-926_470x423.jpg

ZEROorDIE

this. if the revolution starts before the dollar collapses, then the only people employed will be the soldiers and police to quell the uprising. since the govt will be the only one with any cash left.

Iraganji

If only people could smell the coffee.
Sadly, as long as the game is on and the beer is cold, people will accept whatever.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
america as a whole is too lazy and complacent to do anything. no revolts, no real demonstrations, no taking out country back. it will never happen here. period.

in a country run by religion the only way to go is down. when gay marriage occupies more of congress's time then education or unemployment you know we are headed in the wrong direction. and im not talking about removing god from the pledge of allegiance or anything insignificant like that. im talking about basing laws and rights on morals and values imposed by religion. without logic in congress and law enforcement we are doomed to live under the rule of a select few. this country has not been by the people, for the people in a very long time. liberty doesnt exist and freedom is still a dream. free from british rule, maybe. free from ourselves, never.

barnyard

depends on where you're at...

depends on where you're at...

in the middle North America and South America, the techtonic plates are stable but land on or near the faults might fall into the ocean

in terms of finances, corporations and individuals are wealthier than ever and are sitting on billions and billions of dollars

igrowone

Veteran
is the core, and i mean the real core, the automation of the world?
fewer people needed to make the wealth, this has been happening for a LONG time
new industries add new jobs, but old industries are devoured, along with their jobs
new jobs get worse and worse, more and more wealth goes to the few
are we reaching the end of this game?

sso

Veteran
15 years before the financial crash of 2008, i just "knew" looking at the "landscape" (heh)

that it was going to crash, even said 15 years. met a few others that said the same.
2008 didnt surprise me bit and what i felt then, was that it would crash more completely in 10 years time.

how its going to crash and what happens? well, that depends..

the thing is, i cant see past that date, not really, anymore than i could see past 2008..
its sorta like looking into the mind of man, the collective (more a feeling and knowing than anything else..)

but, there is a light there.. and its growing..

see the thing is, the empire of mud is falling apart, work work work and all for nothing, been too long of that. too many years of even stuff having greater value than human lives.
people just dont give a shit anymore, just want to smoke and play their xbox and thats the key.
imagine if we just grew food allover and recycled old junk into solargenerators and more?
all the brains focused on that? everyone loving to grow, just did that?

imagine the future of startrek, without 3rd world war first.
no money, none is needed, we are that clever, we can make anything we want and need.

we are the children of the stars and no one´s slaves. ;) (waxing poetic :))
so much of our time and effort is wasted, on war, on useless junk, on goldtoilets for the rich..

polluting the earth, so we can have gold toilets. people dying, so we can have gold toilets (thrones)
a painting valued higher than the lives of a small country (admittedly very very small, but still lol, fucked up view)

can we really participate in that game anymore? isnt everyone tired of it?
isnt it boring?

do you sincerely give a fuck anymore?

wouldnt you want it just ending and something new starting?
is money seriously a motivator anymore?
more junk? most of your life spent in pursuit of more stuff?
how many of you are doing interesting things in your work? how many of you are working pointless jobs? how much of your time is wasted on things you wish never wouldave happened to you?
how much of your time is spent in bullshit?
making you just jump for the sofa and tv or any bloody hobby you´ve got? just to escape the world? fucking like there is no tomorrow and whatnot lol..

good times, lol, couldave been born earlier. mostly miserable, yearning for crap, occasional paradises broken up by crap. long wasted lives on hard works that gave little to anyone but with the biggest stick and he was a miserable bastard that got stabbed to death by his son that got stabbed to death by his son.
always thinking that the next pile of money (the next stuff it bought) or the next gain inpower (getting to order more people around) would bring satisfaction or freedom from fear.
lol
yes its about time this torture of sages and wise men, this hellhole to any good man, came to an end.

good men finish last, but they finish best. lol (just ask my wife ;))

sso

Veteran
am i telling you to go do anything?

nope, im telling you, you dont have to do a single thing. (do whatever the fuck you want (heh just remember, karma might be bullshit, but who really wants to be a piece of shit that hurts people?=P)

this empire of shit is falling apart.

kor420

Eh you're probably right. I doubt the mainstream will ever rise up...maybe the feeling in my gut has been gas.

On the other hand, I keep thinking the tipping point might be a catastrophic economic collapse...which may be a good thing in a twisted way

i been saying this when i was in middle school (30 now) that 2012 wasn't about an asteroids hitting the earth and destroying the planet, it's about one of the worlds largest economy and government collapses that will simulate the end of the world, because it will have a domino effect around the world leaving people starving, shelves empty, people rioting etc..

and closer we get to 2012 and i look around and see whats happening, could i have been right all these years?

avatopaz

A death spiral with no chance of pulling out..
Its too late before you can even see it..
I'm just say'n...
The writing is fading on the wall

ijim

We will never see the light as long as we keep on this pyramid scheme called Supply Side Economics.But the pyramid will have to collapse first. Then if the phones get turned off the people might say hay is there a problem. Fact is that people have been programed by Madison Avenue sales pitches and numb to media hype that they don't know what to do without guidance from the same people that they should be rebelling against.

MIway

Veteran
am i telling you to go do anything?

nope, im telling you, you dont have to do a single thing. (do whatever the fuck you want (heh just remember, karma might be bullshit, but who really wants to be a piece of shit that hurts people?=P)

this empire of shit is falling apart.

damn dude... u'r more bleak than i. we have a hard time appreciating consequences until they have happened... feel that is human nature. but, either a good nuclear fallout and/or the earth opening up to swallow us... we'll be done soon enough, and nature will start anew. in the grand scheme of things, not that big of a deal.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Ralph Nader said it a long time ago.

Its gotta get worse before it gets better.

Trust in Ralph.

sso

Veteran
damn dude... u'r more bleak than i. we have a hard time appreciating consequences until they have happened... feel that is human nature. but, either a good nuclear fallout and/or the earth opening up to swallow us... we'll be done soon enough, and nature will start anew. in the grand scheme of things, not that big of a deal.

heheheh really, actually im quite optimistic, ive always hated this empire of shit :)

im looking forward to what comes after ;)

and i really dont think its going to be bad, i think the empire will fall apart with a whisper, not a bang.

and looking and seeing where the "enlightened" people are looking and doing, i see good things for the future (enlightened = good people)

sso

Veteran
i look at this more like, say what happened after the french revolution (though it took quite awhile (had to get rid of napoleon first)

but more after ghandi in india and so on. peaceful change (we are evolved enough (the news always shows the idiots and fuckheads, its better viewing than the peaceful people, but walk most any street and what do you get? peace and welcome (at least left alone))

only thing falling apart is the system of authority and the monetary system, the world is not falling apart, the sun will still shine and the birds still sing.

people fuck and make babies, smoke weed and have parties, grow food and relax in the sun or play in the snow.

the world keeps on turning baby.

Latest posts

Latest posts