What's new

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

G

a tip for all kush growers. kushes love calciuma nd amg. you can at most times drop the n lower and add more cal/mag.. makes a huge difference in the nuggies. its crazy.. but yeah last time everything was all crazy and fried. this run is tits. i will post some pics of her. she gonna ahve some nice nuggies this run

70s_PotHead

Lime, Ambre, Kitty, thanks very much, people like you are why I hang here....

this budz for you :friends:

70s :joint:

B

buzzed day

hello 70s PotHead,happy b day hope you had a good time!everything looks so good!
i will be trying my skills in hydro this summer.peace

70s_PotHead

The 3 Bee's for bday dinner tonight

The 3 Bee's for bday dinner tonight

Beer, Brats and Buds :woohoo:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
congratulations on your Birthday 70_PotHead, i know i'm just a tad late :D still....i hope it was and is a great birthday. :bongsmi:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YEA 70s Happy Bday my friend...wish you lots more...:D

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
MysterX said:
a tip for all kush growers. kushes love calciuma nd amg. you can at most times drop the n lower and add more cal/mag..
thats because 'cal/mag' has nitrogen in it :bat:

...read the bottle :lurk:

70s_PotHead

Burp... burp.... burp.....awe much better, brats and beers yummmmm now wheres those budz :yummy:

G

Hey, happy B-day 70's! :wave: I'll skip on the beer and brats, but those buds look like a real birthday treat! :smoke:

G

ethereal said:
thats because 'cal/mag' has nitrogen in it :bat:

...read the bottle :lurk:

naturally it has it in it but thats not why you drop your n. kushes are more of cal/mag whores they love that shit they eat up n at a slower pace. and if you run i think sensi's cal mag there is a bloom and a grow . botanicare calmag is just a grow

70s_PotHead

Last pix before chop

Last pix before chop

Going to have to chop 1 week earlier then planed this sunday, if I dont I risk losing my SFV cause its totally overgrown my litle vegg cab. plants have a full week flush, 2 days plain water, 3 days flora kleen and 3 more days plain water, i'm ready and plants are ready, amber trics thru out..I also need the cab for the hang dry so it will be another 5 days after chop before I can get the OGK's in the cab..

just random shots..

Bonzo

Veteran
Right on 70's They look pleny ready to me! Killer diversity bro, you gonna have a nice bouquet to choose from! Awesome job my brotha!!!

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>