What's new

A nice tight one

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
not running it right now for some retooling of the layout, ended up being less than 2# but over 1 1/4. A lot of OG hybrids so nothing crazy high yielding anyway... Some went up in smoke as it was ready so the numbers are a little skewed. Some took a little longer than anticipated to be ripe so I've learned which strains to run with eachother and which to run monocrop.

I had bigger colas under the T5 really. However yielded less gpw vs the HPS. The travel was a bit much as a hair over 2'. I'd say 1' of travel would be ideal.

The IE 2 was a good yielder, the R2 had a nice grapey aroma. All in all a quality harvest even though it was a learning one. Got smoke for weeks so I'm set :smoke:

have some cured up pix I need to upload. Stuff looks frosty.

Grizz

Veteran
any harvest is better than no harvest and it dont sound like it was to bad for a 1st attempt, ready for rd 2

getting ready to do this sorta thing myself

getting ready to do this sorta thing myself

So glad I found this thread! Im building a couple self contained 5x5 units and could use any advice from short strain type and on . these are the model im borrowing largely from in my production. ill use 2 600w cool tubes and suck the air up through the to my filter for an exaust. im thinking this is a PRIME opportunity for co2, but its not on my paper yet

Attachments

• 2_st_offen.jpg
    2_st_offen.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Ausgang oben klein.jpg
    Ausgang oben klein.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Bild 042 klein.jpg
    Bild 042 klein.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 11

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks heavy...?

At least you won't have to worry about chicken armed little teenagers running off with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts