What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A newbs story of 4 Sour Diesel IBLs

Creeptic

Hunt4Hazez said:
Holy crap thats 2 plants? how long was the veg again? That smoke is going to make you very happy my friend. Good luck.

vegged for about 65 days... i hope your right about the smoke... from the smell of things right now, im looking forward to it... feels so far away.... little more then a month to go :badday:

yup only 2 plants... i cant believe it either when i look at it :yummy:

heres a pic underneath to see whats going on under there:

87202plants1.jpg

G

Creeptic

You certainly have put all your homework to good practical use. Nice job!
I don't think your plants could look any healthier. Keep up the good work
and enjoy your smoke.

Stay safe.

Bh

Creeptic

Bipedalhominid said:
Creeptic

You certainly have put all your homework to good practical use. Nice job!
I don't think your plants could look any healthier. Keep up the good work
and enjoy your smoke.

Stay safe.

Bh

thanks for checkin in! I did do lots of homework, and still doing it... growing is the most rewarding "hobby" yet... should be an olympic sport... but then again so should smoking :biglaugh:

optimusprime said:
nice plants,,good luck .hope you get a big yeild.

thanks... ill be happy with whatever i get... im sure the smoke will be quality, rez genetics dont play around

optimusprime said:
I got the sd ibl too and its vigor is amazing...

agreed... only my second grow so i dont have too much to compare it to... but they sure are MUCH more vigorous then my nirvana white widows from my first grow... how far along are your SDs?

and... ofcourse an update with some pics... the 2 phenos are a little easier to tell apart in the pictures now... day 41... more then half way there!! :woohoo:

8720day41_1.jpg

8720day41_2.jpg

8720day41_3.jpg

polak

Mmmmmmm, almost like a small forest :)

Great pictures! Can't wait till winter when, I could launch my box....
Can You smell those plants in whole room? Any filters added?
SD it has to be good smoke ;)

Creeptic

polak said:
Mmmmmmm, almost like a small forest :)

Great pictures! Can't wait till winter when, I could launch my box....
Can You smell those plants in whole room? Any filters added?
SD it has to be good smoke ;)

yeah these plants are VERY stinky... i got a carbon filter because during veg they were stinking things up... well now that they have been flowering for 7 weeks u can imagine how much more they stink... my carbon filter is removing 95% of the odor... but i still need to use air freshner or burn incense once a day in the room to cover up the remaining smell not caught by my carbon scrubber

anyways heres the update...

buds are phatening up nicely... trichs are coming in like crazy... one of the phenos looks like i spilled sugar alll over it (the taller lanky one)... and that one is fattening up NICELY... huge calyxs on it... the other one still has a stronger smell and has the grapefruit smell but doesnt look like it will yield as much... we will see... cant believe i only have about 3-4 weeks left!

some pics from tonight right at lights out... day 49

8720day49_1.jpg

8720day49_2.jpg

sorry bout the dark picture... forgot to adjust the flash for the close up shot... next batch and pics ill try and get up close and personal with some macros
8720day49_3.jpg

Creeptic

just a couple of quick shots... day 55... was away for the weekend so when i got back the girls were VERY thirsty and one of them got a little heat stress due to my housesitter deciding to save me electricity by turning off my AC :badday: ... and it was 100f here when i left... but the other then that the girls are looking great... only a couple of weeks left! :woohoo:

8720day54_1.jpg

8720day54_2.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow Creeptic, man you are doing an awsome job here. i can't believe how much i missed. oh what fun though to catch up and find a net full of budding ladies to look at at the end. wickid job. looks like you judged it well with how long to keep the training going.

all the best, i can't wait for the rest. my own diesel search is about a week or so behind you, lol.

Creeptic

budrunners said:
Looking forward to a smoke report. Nice work with the scrog.

thanks! i will definitley post a smoke report... and ill probably post up pics of run of bubble hash as well!

gaiusmarius said:
wow Creeptic, man you are doing an awsome job here. i can't believe how much i missed. oh what fun though to catch up and find a net full of budding ladies to look at at the end. wickid job. looks like you judged it well with how long to keep the training going.

all the best, i can't wait for the rest. my own diesel search is about a week or so behind you, lol.

thanks gaiusmarius... yeah i was almost perfect with the stretch... one pheno stretched more then the other... and that one got a little too close to the light at one point... but she recovered from the heat stress no problem... i know next time i grow these out ill be much better prepared for what to expect... ive been watching your grow religiously as well :lurk:

new quick pic from today... day 58

8720day58.jpg

G

very nice thread creeptic . the last two individual pics look almost identical to pics i v seen of the ecsd clone. it s s amazing the amount of buddage on show , all from a 250w , nice work! i also owe a lot to og, especially BIG J and max21 , my scroging mentors :wink: . be watching you bring them down the home straight bro, enjoy!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Creeptic,

you know a great solution for that tinny bit of rest smell are those bathroom air fresheners. it's a block of smelly wax like substance in a plastic box with a rilled opening. take one of these and stick it inside you exhaust pipe after the filter. i made myself a little door in my window box, just so i can stick one of those things in there every few days during the last few weeks of intense smell. works like a treat, it smells like you just cleaned your bathroom lol.

peace

Creeptic

maradona said:
very nice thread creeptic . the last two individual pics look almost identical to pics i v seen of the ecsd clone. it s s amazing the amount of buddage on show , all from a 250w , nice work! i also owe a lot to og, especially BIG J and max21 , my scroging mentors :wink: . be watching you bring them down the home straight bro, enjoy!!

thanks... yeah i thought that one pheno looked like pics of the ecsd clone ive seen before... i can not wait to have some of these girls in my bowl ASAP

gaiusmarius said:
Hey Creeptic,

you know a great solution for that tinny bit of rest smell are those bathroom air fresheners. it's a block of smelly wax like substance in a plastic box with a rilled opening. take one of these and stick it inside you exhaust pipe after the filter. i made myself a little door in my window box, just so i can stick one of those things in there every few days during the last few weeks of intense smell. works like a treat, it smells like you just cleaned your bathroom lol.

peace

thanks for the suggestion... i think ill pick some of those up from Target tonight... i dont know why i didnt think of it on my own...lol :pointlaug

anyways... small update

day 61... man... ALMOST THERE!!! :woohoo: ... gave them their last feeding today... plain water from here on out... ill start checking the trichs with the microscope later this week...

yummy :yummy:

8720day61_4.jpg

lots of buds are too heavy and leaning over... might have to tie em up for a little more support... im going to say that i think thats a good problem to have... :)

8720day61_5.jpg

Creeptic

polak said:
Any update Creeptic?

Are You after harvest?

peace,

polak

nope, not harvested yet

im on day 68 right now... here is a pic from day 66

im guessing about a week left... one of the plants looks like its going to finish first... the other one might have about 2 weeks to go... been checking the trichs daily... starting to see some cloudy, but no amber yet

cant wait!!

8720day66.jpg

G

looks great man i just put down somew ibl seeds. looking great i like the scrog.. glad to know its a scrogable plant... dude i would say let them go another 2 weeks they look like theya re going to fatten up on yeah ....great grow though man killer looking buds..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you da man mon! LOL :joint:

good job Creeptic old mate, very good job indeed. those plants have been given what they needed and have in turn given you what you need lol :tup:

how much longer you planing to let them go? do you have a trichome viewer scope thingy?

anyway dude all the best for the harvest when the time comes.

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts