What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I started training the large cheese female, to get her to brance out a little more. Just pinched the stem, and bend her over.

Slowly getting there :woohoo:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Alright! now we're cookin'

I hope your right!

Changed the reservoir today, to full veg 3-2-1 GHE nute mix.
I used to use a different nutrient for Veg, but I haven't had the chance to pick it up yet. So GHE basic Gro, micro and bloom, will have to do.

Pure RO water
Ph 5.6
Ec 1.2

Will be interresting how they are gonna like the 3-2-1 mix, compared to the 1-1-1 ratio they have been running at.

I might have to add a bit of tab water, as I only have the hard water micro. I don't know how it will react with pure RO water?!?!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
New old seeds

New old seeds

Big up to Wallyduck!

Got mail today from my old friend, the wizzard of Oz with a bunch of differnt seeds.
A long time ago, I have had great succes growing out his beans. And it's been great being able to reconnect, with so many old friends from back in the days.

There is a bunch of stuff I know a little about what it is, but I haven't done much research on it.
C99 I know very well, I have grown C99 crosses from wally before and used it in a breeding project back then.
MBS (Mind Body & Soul) by Moonunit, I hear it's good. Lineage; Deep Chunk, Zoid Fuel and C-99.
Z99 is a older strain by Moon, don't know much about it. (zoidfuel x c99)
THH is Tom Hill Haze
C5 is a Nevils haze
Sour mango is ecsd x mango haze

Now it's all seeds of older date, so I have no idea how they well they will sprout.
This time, I am not gonna try coco milk or something like that.
I have ordered a bunch of stuff online, after reading a ton about the topic.
This time I will try the more scientific way, with Fulvic acid, humic acid, gibberellic acid and I wanna test with fructose as well.
I got some old G13 seeds, that I havent been able to sprout. But I have enough that I can test a few, "mixtures" before I go a head with the gift from the wizzard.

Last edited:

Mr.Miner

I just read through your posts from 1 to 15. Awesome work- it's very impressive. Hope everything goes great! Subbed for sure. Thanks!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I just read through your posts from 1 to 15. Awesome work- it's very impressive. Hope everything goes great! Subbed for sure. Thanks!

Thank you and welcome aboard Mr. Miner

The new mystery OG Kush clones are doing well, I can already see root's thru the side of the cup. And the majority of the remaining cheese clones, we will see how they take the new nutrient mix.

Im hopeful :watchplant:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Good morning friends, a short update from the garden.

Plants are looking happy, minus a little tip burns and a few odd colors on a few older leafs. Im sure it's due to my early issues and that I kept them on a 1-1-1 mix, as long as I have done.

As soon as I can afford it, I will make a switch on the veg nutrient. To an raw salt NPK fertelizer, I have been very happy with in the past. Saving a lot of money, on just buying the nutrient salt + micro and mix it myself. The nutrients are often cheaper that way, and I don't have to pay for shipping a ton of water.

In the garden, I am thinking about hooking the coco back up to the drip system. And see how they will handle that, if they can't. I am acctually thinking about, repotting them again back into hydroton.
They have taken on the new nute mix nicely, the cheese is showing good growth but slightly tip burnd.
The OG kush clones are doing great, if they keep this up, I think they might catch up to the cheese clones in no time.

The pH have drifted to 6.0, I will let it go up to 6.2 pH before I lower it again.
Ec is at 1.2 Maybe a little high, I will follow the tip burn and see if it improves or get worse. Filling a barrel of RO water, so I can lower the Ec if needed.

Now it's time to smoke, have a nice day buddy and thanks for stopping by! :smoke out:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Have lowered the Ec to 1.1 and moved a little around, to see how I should arrange the pot's when I transplant the OG Kush soon.

Finaly got my grow log up in my room, where I can shorthand notes to myself. Res changes, folia feeding and what not.
These are IMO a very important part of growing, so a VIP calendar is a must.
And who better to watch over my weed, then comrade Putin?

(I could not find a Chuck Norris calendar at a reasonable price)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I enjoyed reading your thread start to finish. What a great build. I wish I was as handy as you. Beautiful build, I can't wait to see the room packed with the genetic gold you have there.

Best of luck for your grow!

Cheers!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I enjoyed reading your thread start to finish. What a great build. I wish I was as handy as you. Beautiful build, I can't wait to see the room packed with the genetic gold you have there.

Best of luck for your grow!

Cheers!

Thank you Lester

Soon I'll be start building the veg closet :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The 'mystery' OG Kush clones, look like they are ready for a transplant within the next few days.
They have been setting a lot of roots, moved them to a full spectrum feeding. Along with the rest of the plants, just a little lighter feeding.

From the look of the root formation, id say sunday or monday they will ready to go into hydroton.

This morning the pH was 6.1 and the Ec 1.1

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Yes and thanks Mr. Miner, they are looking good and doing well :)

Lowered the pH of the res, as it was just about 6.2 anyway, but I only down to 5.8.
Tomorrow I'll see how stabil it is, the Ec meter was jumping between 1.1 and 1.2.
Thinking I might need to lower the Ec down to 1.0, as they are using too much water.
Leaf tips looks better, so it's not critical but I want the Ec to be stabil with a slow drop and the pH with a slow raise.

Plants look happy, even the sorry looking clone. That really didn't take the coco repotting well, is starting to show growth now.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Mystery OG Kush Potting

Mystery OG Kush Potting

To night I potted the OG Kush clones, into hydroton and connected them to the automatic feeding system.

pH 5.9
Ec 1.1

And here we are

Shizzlenator

Thats some serious shit u have done over there !!!

Cant wait to see your skills when the plants are into the flower :)

greetings mate

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thats some serious shit u have done over there !!!

Cant wait to see your skills when the plants are into the flower :)

greetings mate

Howdy Shizzlenator, welcome aboard and thanks for stopping by mate :tiphat:

It's been a long wait at this end, I had honestly hoped to be well into flower by now.
But there are always bumps on the raod to succes, been a long way up that road before and will get there again! I hope

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I have started LSTing the cheese plants, started on the larger one some days ago.
This morning the rest started their training, with a simple press n bend the stem.
I try to avoid bondage, and tieing down the plants if possible.

The cheese seems to like the LST alot, I will let the OG Kush grow a little more, before I deside how to train them.
Might top one of them, to see how it do and LST another one.
I know cheese loves LST and it have a great structure for it.

From the looks of the OG Kush, it looks like it will do very well in a single cola SOG or small christmas trees.
I'll let one or two grow without training, to give me a better indication of how it does best for a future monocrop. (If I keep it)

:smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts