What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks guys!

The heat have come down a bit, but they have been drinking heavy and the nutes have not been following along.
This evening I have taken the Ec a bit down again, lowered the pH and the veg grows on.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Rain day 23

Rain day 23

My thrips infection was going crazy, been thinking about do a chemical war on them for a while.
As they seemed to yellow up again, I desiced to attack them with some spray as they are still in veg.

Still seeing a few live ones, but the majority have died already.
Hoping this will improve the plants health, once they stop sucking the life out of them.

Top cabinet

Mid cabinet

pH 5.72
Ec 1.6

Fixer

Bummer! For IPM I'm using Big Time Exterminator, Regalia, M-PEDE, Triact-70 individually, once a week in veg. I'm spraying the plants with Microthiol Dispress (sulfur) right before the go into flower. Then I'm using Azos, Mykos and Terra Grow weekly in flower to keep the coco healthy. I don't know if this will thwart thrips but so far so good.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Rehung the HGL lights, so they should have a even spread now.

Leaving for a sailvacation, so perfect time to start flowering.
So yet again it clashes, but thats just how it goes.

Top cab

Mid cab

Will try and post a picture once I have devided them out in the different cabinets

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Been a while 20 days or so

Things are looking all right, I have been on vacation and still got another week or so I will go sailing.
So the plants have pretty much been left by them self, got home and did a res change.

Rightside top cabinet wasn't devided out, as the right side middle cab is leaking into the bottom cab.

Top cabinet

Bottom cabinet

gsxr97

Veteran
Sulfer

Sulfer

What do you mix the microthiol suffer at? I have a bag but burned the plants last application . Thanks

Bummer! For IPM I'm using Big Time Exterminator, Regalia, M-PEDE, Triact-70 individually, once a week in veg. I'm spraying the plants with Microthiol Dispress (sulfur) right before the go into flower. Then I'm using Azos, Mykos and Terra Grow weekly in flower to keep the coco healthy. I don't know if this will thwart thrips but so far so good.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks Tjo

My first garlic harvest is in house, turned out all right I guess for my first try.

Now I just need to save a few of them, so I can plant them in the fall and have a new batch for next year.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Is garlic hard to grow? I've never grown anything under ground.

Nahh I don't think it's hard to grow them, you just need to plant them in the fall. As they need the cold, to get them to sprout in the spring.
Again I have little experiance, I just got some climatised galic onions last year.
Broke them up, planted each clove seperatly and waited.

But it's a slow crop, planted in Oktober 19 and just harvested. Dunno if I harvested late, but they are looking fine :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Been a while, where I haven't updated.

It's summer and I have been on vacation and what not, and to be honest I haven't been paying much attention to the grow.
Things are looking all right, specialy the right side cabinets are doing good.

The top cabinet, that didn't get spread out due to yeah the middle cab in the right side is leaking and I haven't gotten it fixed.

Bottom cab

Won't be long til harvest

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Waiting for harvest

Waiting for harvest

Don't quite feel they are there yet, even tho tomorrow should be flower day 70 and they have been 10 weeks in 12/12.

I can't spot any ambers

Anyway things are looking good, nice resin coverage and all.
Buds could still be bigger, but this grow have been an improvement or so it seems.

Fixer

They look good to me. I've been having trouble getting amber under the HPS lights. LED have been more reliable. I pull them if I have cloudy tricombs and lots of orange pistils. :groupwave: