What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Yeah im also just nursing it out of curiosity, to see if I can and what it will turn out like.

It might be crap, it might not :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I pressed some of the handpressed kiff, I have been hot curing the past 4 months.
Im running low, so diggin into this again.
But stuff had happend in the little jar, I keep at 32C 24/7 stuffed behind my boiler kettle.

C5 x Mango haze IBL

Something have deffently happend, as it wasn't inflated last I dipped into the jar.

The color have changed, and it feels much more sticky.

This is how it looked, right before I vaccum packed it.

Final pressed puck

Turned out quite nice, very oily, sticky and smokes very smooth!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 45 in the Cheese factory

Did nothing to the res today

Ec 1.8
pH 5.73

The COB strips seems to do a pretty good job in veg, the seedlings and cheese moms are looking green and happy!

And it officially summer 2019!!!!

Happy Growing!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Totaly busted after a busy day building - just a quick update on the test grow in the LED cabinets

Day 46

Ec have spiked, haven't had time to do anything about it.
Will look at it tomorrow, might be about time to start leaching the res.

Ec 1.9
pH 5.70

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Always a pleasure looking in here. The novelty of seeing such a tidy setup hasn't worn off yet. Keep up the good work!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Always a pleasure looking in here. The novelty of seeing such a tidy setup hasn't worn off yet. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much, I'll try my best to keep it up.

Not sure I'd be able not to run it fairly tidy, as I enjoy the work I put into this and in the end it's all about the ground work.

Also easy to make it look nice n tidy, when everything is brand new.

Im more worried about keeping up the tight schedual, once I get the left side flower closet done.
And I got 3 flower rooms, to fill with clones on a steady rotation.
On the other hand, im also really looking forward to that!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Forgot the daily picture of the test grow yesterday, was too busy working that I totaly forgot.

Today I got around to take a picture, but I have been busy working as well and haven't done any gardening. No pH or Ec readings, just looked at the plants and they look okay, then work work work.

Day 49 Cheese

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Lost 2/3 of a plant in the bottom cabinet to bud rot

Didn't have my phone on me, so I just cut it and removed the infected part.
Wich was the majority of the plant, but nothing else seems infected.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Lost 2/3 of a plant in the bottom cabinet to bud rot

Didn't have my phone on me, so I just cut it and removed the infected part.
Wich was the majority of the plant, but nothing else seems infected.

What do you think brought it on? Insufficient air movement? I'm totally going to reproduce your setup one day, so I thank you for ironing out the wrinkles for me. :biggrin::tiphat:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
What do you think brought it on? Insufficient air movement? I'm totally going to reproduce your setup one day, so I thank you for ironing out the wrinkles for me. :biggrin::tiphat:

Im fairly sure it's lag of air movement, as the humidity isn't crazy high.
Around 57-60% in week 7 should be okay, I would not mind getting it down to 45-50%. The Canopy fan I turned on, took it down to 55% so thats a good help.

And feel free to copy mate, the groffice build thread should have all the details :huggg:

Day 50 in the Cheese factory

The fallen Sister or whats left of her, she wasn't one of the "big" ones.

Ec 1.7
pH 5.77

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The seedlings are growing really well, under the cheap COB Strips.
Hands down im fairly sure I already can say they are a lot better then the cheap LED strips.

The Triplet is also starting to develop, into what looks like a small plant.

Personal experience with dense colas is bud rot sets in above 45% rh. I'm a big fan of lots of airflow and 30% rh at the end of bloom. Nothing quite as depressing as having to throw away the biggest colas or having to cut chunks out of em.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Well lowering the humidity in the cabinets, will prolly be a challange.
Best option as I see it, would be dehum the lung room.

Main issue, I only got one dehumidifyer and Im using that in the HPS room.
Where the Tohici99's is getting close to week 12, still got 2 weeks left on them.

Fingers crossed, hoping for the best and hope it's just been stale air causing the problem.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Got a bunch of hygro and thermometers from china, just sorting thru the ones with the most even readings. :biggrin:

The small cheap ones ..... well they where all cheap, but the small ones where cheaper.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 51 on the right side Cheese

Been busy all day, haven't really messured anything.
But they are leaching, they should be all right for a day or two on their own.

Transplanted today, after I got the ventilation hooked up to the 2nd cabinet.

Hoping the Carbon scrubber will be here tomorrow, tho it will prolly first be here Monday.

Squeesed in a extra row of plants, now we'll see if all the clones will make it.

Ec 0.9
pH 5.70 ish

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 52 Right side Cheese

No signs on new mold, topped the res a bit

Ec 1.6
pH 5.9 ish

Flower day 1 Left side Cheese

Everything made it thru it's first day and night, one clone is looking a bit iffy now the lights been on a few hours.

Gave them a bit of nutes, as I think a lot of them look a bit hungry.
This time I am going at it a bit lighter on the food, at least here to begin with.

Mixed 40 ml Gro, micro and bloom (1-1-1) to an almost full res.
Aiming just to bump it up slightly from the 0.9 Ec.
Still mixing the res, but pre readings.

Ec 1.1
pH 5.75

The Tohici99's are looking great, same for the Cheese moms they also look fairly well. Gonna be a nice harvest, a few weeks from now.
Tohici99 Day 82 - Cheese Day 52

Ec 1.6
pH 5.65

Last edited:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Was busy all day, forgot to take the daily picture of the right side cabinet.
Everything is looking good, did check on them today just didn't have my phone on me. Then forgot to go back and take pics.

Here is a shot of the new cheese clones, they are doing fine tho one is still looking a bit iffy.

Did some work in the garden, on a goldfish pond.

Dug the hole some time ago, not sure if I posted pictures or not.
Gonna do a regular/veggie garden thread, at some point I guess. But for now I have enough to look after, so im just collecting pictures on the build.

Anyway here is a few pictures of the days work, starting with lineing the hole with felt. Protecting the pond liner from rocks, puncturing it and making a leak.

Then Pond liner

As I already got a black hole in my wallet, I figured there where no reason to make on in the garden.
Another layer of felt and the stone work started, only the begining and 1 Ton of the 3-4 Ton stones needed.

Latest posts

Latest posts